She Belongs To The Queen [Female x Female] Searching for Sub

Started by Eve Lacus, October 08, 2011, 02:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve Lacus

She Belongs To The Queen - Craving
Genres: Suspense, Romance, Action, Horror, Tragedy, and Other etc
Pairings: Female & Female, and Male & Female

There is a code conduct (law) that vampires are never allowed to breach. Those who dwell in the realm of the night are forbidden to fall in love with human. And the king of the Blood covenant has done just that. His heart given to a human girl that is neither worthy of his rank, or the honor of being claimed as his mate. Against the advisement of the council, the ruler of the Blood Coven claims the human female as his own, transforming her into a vampire.

Beginning a happy immortal life for the pair that would know no bounds, unfortunately for the couple destiny seem to have other plans for them. In an act of cruelty, and deceit the king was assassinated by an unknown assailant, leaving his new queen in a fit of grief, and the heir to his throne. Rebellion soon set in, dividing the coven to those who served under the queen, and those who felt that only a true (pure) blooded ruler should sit upon the throne.

The new ruler of the coven dose what she must, and sets aside her grief to maintain the kingdom that her beloved worked so hard to up hold. With her new found power vanquishes the seeds rebellion, and destroys enemies that took her love away. Two hundred years have past since that time, and the coven now lives in a more peaceful era. The scars of revolt fading into the distant, making way to a new age. The beings of the night continuing their familiar way of life, while their queen remains eternally young in appearance, but scared within. The grief inside remaining infinitely within her heart for the man she loved, until…a seer with a prophecy foretold that he would come back to her.

It was than by some gift of fate that the noble lord of the Ivanovic clan, and his youngest daughter came to the royal court to gain permission for his child future betrothal. The Queen took one look at the girl during the audience, and knew instantly that this girl was the reincarnation of her lost love. She denied the lord of the Ivanovic clan’s request, and in a shocking turn of events announced that she would claim the young vampiress for herself.

Overview: I would like this role-play to be more captive type theme based. Where the young vampiress is forced to remain in the royal court, live, and submit to queen’s desires. Maybe she could be innocent, or uncertain of what is happening around her. She could resent the queen for taking her away from her home. There is a lot of possibilites here, and can be discussed in PM(s). The Queen being a Domme for one. I also would like to point out. While this plot seems romantic and light. I have a more darker direction I would like to take it.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone
- Audrey Hepburn

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
- Winston Churchill

Decrepitdan

I'd like to throw my hat in this ring, if you don't mind a male playing a female role that is.

ShyLa