Seeking a Master to play with this kitty!

Started by LilJinxxieMew, August 19, 2016, 10:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilJinxxieMew

Hello! I have a few ideas that I'm wanting to play out with someone. First I will share the particular kinks I'm craving right now then the scenarios will follow them.

Kinks: spanking, slapping, choking, objectification (being used as a sex object and a piece of furniture), petplay, degradation, discipline, anal training, lead/collar, restraints/bondage, housetoy, water sports, etc.

scenario 1: mc is the newly adopted kitten of a home shared by two best friends. (both male) They use and abuse her together. She is used for anything they desire. Often times she'll be used as a fucktoy for both of them and even a piece of furniture. Since she is a newly turned kitten she still has training to go through and will get herself in trouble quite a bit. Most nights she has to sleep in a kennel. She doesn't wear anything but a pair of panties, a collar, her kitty ears and tail butt plug (when her ass isn't getting fucked).

scenario 2: Mc is bought as a present off the black market as a gift for the CEO of a world wide business industry. He travels a lot and can often get lonely as he has trouble keeping a relationship. His best friend knows this so he gets him a kitten to keep him company. She's trained to withstand anything someone might put her through. Of course she still has fire and will act like the mischievous kitten she is. She doesn't speak, only mews. Her mind has been shaped to that of a kitten.

Any alternative to these scenarios is welcome! Feel free to message me with some ideas.

DarkBane

Hi
I have an idea of a resue kitty situation. Your character was very badly treated by your previous master and was taken away from him and sold to a new owner (sort of like a rescue animal). The new owner is relatively new at this and slowly tries to train her (she might show him a thing or two but she still have trauma from her previous experience).

Pm me if you are interested! ^^