Seeking Damsels and Dommes (M seeking F)

Started by AdrianZef, July 22, 2012, 11:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdrianZef

Welcome to AdrianZef's Wishlist

Welcome to my wishlist. You may find my On's and Off's here. And my current roleplay desires can be found below ↓ .
    Also, if you have comments on this thread at all, or wish to tell me that I sound too _____, please do let me know via PM! I want to use the feedback to make this better so that I can find more wonderful roleplay partners!

Types of roleplay I am currently searching for:

• Above all, I want the roleplay to be fun. That's the point, isn't it?
    • I would like to play in roleplays that have a sexual element to them. That is not to say I would immediately discard a roleplay without a sexual element to it, though.
    • I want people who are open minded and literate to join me. After all, having an intellectually stimulating partner could not be a bad thing. I love the power of words and writing, and eloquence can be a beautiful thing. I'm not expecting high-quality work, though, as I understand the trade-off between speed and quality. Both are desirable, but finding the perfect balance should be the aim of every person on this site.
    • As the title said, I am looking for bold characters. Ones that trick, fight, say what they mean, use their cunning, get a little naughty. Hell, get as kinky as you need to. None of that slavery/submission shit (except sometimes :P). I love the dominant ones, too. Not that I plan on submitting to anyone. I like roleplaying as equals. I love power struggles, in conversation, romance, politics, sex, battle, or whatever.
    • That said, I like the emotions and sex to be rough and passionate. Even if the passion is anger, or love, or lust.
    • While I do like strong characters, especially ones that have a bitchy streak in them, I don't appreciate rude or inappropriate people. I know you may like sex, and so do I, but that doesn't mean I'm going to wade through a plot-less story to get to get to multiple sex scenes
    • I also like creative and imaginative people. Surprise me.
    • I love many things that don't fit on here. Don't be afraid to PM me!
    • As a final note: I like many things, and many kinds of roleplays, so don't be shy. While I may have made it seem that I require all of those qualifications, I don't. As long as you're literate and looking to write a story, do get in touch with me :)

Story ideas:

Sherlock and Irene
    A BBC Sherlock based RP where I play Sherlock and you play as Irene Adler. So much spark there to be written out! (Willing to try out other scenes with dominant female characters as well, which there are surprisingly few people willing to play as).

Sometimes two's not enough
    An MFF story, where a married couple brings in a submissive/dominant young woman in to spice things up, and we can decide how things go from there.

Who's your boss now?
    A man is a CEO of a big company by day, well known and well respected. At night, though, he has an itch that just has to be scratched. Hard. He secretly goes to see a Domme, one that is splendid at her job and he can't stop himself from his guilty little secret, though he does make sure to make all attempts to hide it. Then one day, his newly hired secretary comes into his office for her first day. He looks up and sees... his Domme? What happens from this point on?

Game of Thrones
    This might be more of a one-shot idea, but... let's re-enact a scene from Game of Thrones! There are plenty of steamy scenes to choose from :)

Well fuck you
    Two bitter rivals, either in college or some work setting, have been at each other for a while. Something happens, though, that puts them in close quarters. Maybe they both get new jobs working together? Or they're assigned to work directly against each other? Whatever it is, it kindles the passionate anger between them for some truly feisty hate sex, inspired by nothing but lust and the intensity of their hatred for each other. They could be lawyers, cops, criminals, students, or anything else, really.

Just one PM
    I'd love to hear your ideas too!

You're bold, right? Then get at me for some roleplays and send me a PM already![/list][/list]
    Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

AdrianZef

Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

AdrianZef

I might be open for one or two more roleplays. PM me if interested :)

AdrianZef

Probably looking for more roleplays, perhaps a small group roleplay would be interesting to try out as well. Let me know!

AdrianZef

AdrianZef

AdrianZef

Haven't been looking for a while, but I think I'm back in the market!

AdrianZef

AdrianZef

AdrianZef

Bump while I think of how to revamp this request thread.

AdrianZef

Back after a while. Bumping this up until I get around to adding some new plots.

AdrianZef

AdrianZef

AdrianZef

Bump... might have room for another story or two.

AdrianZef

Bump... still open to all kinds of ideas, but definitely craving something dark and smutty.