A very special school...

Started by Kalthus63, May 21, 2011, 07:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samantha_cs

Quote from: Kalthus63 on June 30, 2011, 06:38:48 PM
sorry about the delay in getting this all organised - yes, the more the marrier, and hopefully some time end of next week I;ll get off my sorry ass and get everything started up.
Guess that means I need to finish writing up my character by the end of next week...

Altair1983

Hmm i would be interested in this but I wouldnt want to be a full time teacher.  what i have in mind is a medical retired us intelligence agent who now a days works as the head of security for the school but on occassion steps in as a subsitute teacher when some one is ill or had a family emergency or whatever. Also was medically retired for post traumatic stress disorder.

Vandren

I'm thinking about getting back into the player side of E and this might be the place to do it.  I've had a brief flash for a teacher - Practical Biochemistry (aphrodisiacs, soporifics, etc, and antidotes for them; first or fifth class everyone has a glass of wine at their lab bench, everyone's invited to drink, "One of you has been given a slow acting aphrodisiac, it will kick in about five minutes before end of period.  Here's the name, make an antidote," the first who successfully finishes gets to help the teacher play with the drugged student if she doesn't finish, sort of thing)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Drakken Guard

I just applied for a character- a test dummy- but I see that the last character was posted a month ago =x  I hope I haven't joined too late and I hope the idea hasn't been dropped :(

Kalthus63

Definately not dropped - I'm just snowed with work and having a few problems getting the ball rolling. Should be able to this weekend.