a few plots, (seeking F or M) or open to new ideas

Started by anne sophie, October 14, 2010, 04:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anne sophie

OK, here are a few idea of plot i could gladly be into playing it, they can all evolve into something everyone could be happy into it. feel free to contact me to add-change-modify details of it.

Possibly you have seen this post in the past...but some did not work out, if you feel like porpoising something I'm all open, please don't come to offer something which will come to sex on the first post..I like it nicely and not to slowly but not to fast.

Classic boss-employe, or coworker in office is always really addictive for me,

incest story, (no grandparents, dad-daugher or uncle daughter) but bro-sis, sis-sis, cousin-cousin

Shoplifting Sarah, a 17 years old girl, is arrested for shop lifting and she is brought into the police station were she is either taken care by police officer (m or f) or by a cell mate (F) were she is going to be treated like a sexual toy

the hitchhiker me hitchhiking...you picking me up...after...it Leads to something somewhat pleasurable (this will be a short one, I hardly how it could go an ongoing story)

The job interview...it say everything you need to know  (this will be a short one, I hardly how it could go an ongoing story)

kingOFcalifornication