News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check--Amber!

Started by MadPanda, March 03, 2010, 12:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

After a very long hiatus, my muse has popped back out of the eternal poker game in the back room, and I've got an idea for Amber Diceless!

This will involve two groups: one poor soul off on their mostly-lonesome, and then the rest of the party being themselves, at least until we can bring matters together... (I can also do the solo run as a one-on-one, if preferred.)

Mostly Amberites, maybe a half-blood or two, maybe a Knight of Chaos in the party depending on backstory: this is post-Random but mostly ignoring the Merlin saga outside of a few characters and the succession crisis at the far end of things.

Input?  :-)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

BenedictWolfe

What scenario do you have in mind?

MadPanda

I don't want to spoil the surprise by giving away too many details, but the solo gets to find out about their heritage the hard way*, and the other party is sent to investigate certain developments which are linked to the solo's travails.   >:)

UPDATE:
The rest of the plot is falling into line. 

Our loner needs merely worry about the Dark Stranger who has kidnapped them from their peaceful life and made them wander about impossible vistas while wearing this impressively large gem on a chain around their neck.

The others, back in Amber, find that Uncle Random the King is worried.  See, the two red-heads (that's Fiona and Bleys) left on a fact-finding mission of great secrecy some time ago and are now apparently missing.  Given what happened the last time red-haired relatives went under the radar for a while, His Majesty is feeling a teensy bit concerned and would esteem it a helpful thing if some of the youngest members of the family would discretely investigate...

* There are so many unknown scions of Amber out there in Shadow, after all.  Trite and cliche, I admit, but it works!
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook