Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrey

O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Phoenixrisen

revelry
(Another Y for you :-))
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Jeffrey

Yunx
(real word:  A genus of birds comprising the wrynecks)
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Sybl

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

Sybl

Anesa

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Anesa

Yippieee!!!   (Hiya Phoenix!)  *Huggles the stuffin's outta her!)  Where ya been, girlie?

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.