Family Ties

Started by Kiric Rand, February 03, 2010, 07:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

Jason paced up and down the hall, his mind all scattered. *Oh sure, she can come back now, but what about when the family really needed her? Where was she then?* He cursed himself for thinking that way. This was his twin sister he was talking about. He had come to the airport to pick her up, since she was on her way home from college. He couldn't help but being angry at her though. *Weren't the three of us inseparable, then when she should be there she's gone.* He shook his head once more, knowing her plane should be landing anytime now, and then he would solve this problem face to face.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

darkvamplips

Rebecca had wanted to come down to be with her brother but she had no money to get down. Her parents had been to cheap to even pay for her ride home so she could not even properly say goodbye to her sister. Soon the plane started it's decent and she was glad to be heading home, the trip was long and she was glad she was home for good. When it landed she got out of the plane after grabbing her carry on bags. A few moments later she was walking through the arrival gate hoping to see her brother soon and give him a hug.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Kiric Rand

Jason clutched the necklace in his hand tightly as the plane started to land. It was their younger sister's and she had wanted Rebecca to have it. He didn't feel she deserved it, but would carry out his sisters dying wish. As people started poring out of the terminal, he looked up intime to see Rebecca walking out. *Well, time to get this over with.* He stood up out of his chair, walking over to his sister.
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

darkvamplips

When she went to college there had been phones calls and emails nearly every day. Now that their sister was dead the phone calls and emails dwindled to nothing. When he looked at her she smiled not knowing that he hated her. "Hey." She smiled wanting to hug him but stopped herself when she noticed the bad feeling from him.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Hey, how was the flight?" He spoke, but it was a barly audiable grumble. Truth was he didn't hat her, she was family, he could never hate her, but he resented her horribally. *It just dosen't make sense, this was our sister, surly you could have made it back for that.* He backed off slightly as he felt what he thought was a hug coming, and sighed when she stopped herself. He started walking tword the baggage area befoer he stopped and handed her the necklace in his hand. "Oh, sis wanted you to have this. It was the last thing she asked me to do."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"It was very long I'm glad to be on the ground." Her brother looked older then when she remembered last time. When she backed away she knew that a hug was out of the question for right now. When he handed her the necklace she wrapped her fingers around it and looked at her hand. Right now she did not want to see it. This was the first time home since before her death and it felt weird. "Uh thanks." She said now following him toward the luggage belt.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He didn't even look back, just kind of nodded at her answer. "The family is all excited to see you again. Mom and Dad are taking it pretty hard, maybe you can cheer them up a little." He grimaced as he said those words. "Let's get your things and get going, I really don't want to be around here when traffic starts backing up."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Alright." They waited a few minutes and she took the bags off the belt when they came. They looked heavy and she lifted them with ease. When he last saw her she was very weak but time and things change as people grew older.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He offered her a hand carrying her things. "Come on, the car's this way." He just wanted to get out of the airport right now, to get back home where he could be alone. "Mom and Dad should have the room ready for you by now, and dinner should be on the stove."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She let her brother take one bag since she was not used to people offering their help to her. "Alright. Thank you for coming to pick me up." She said knowing it wasn't because he wanted to come pick her up.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He just grumbled a bit. He grabbed one of the larger bags and lead his sister to his car. Traffic was getting bad, but they would be able to make it out with minimal trouble. It was going to be about a hour long trip though, and he felt like this was going to be the longest hour of his life.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

The hour started to get really quiet and she wondered why he was being so quiet. "May I turn on the radio?" Maybe something was on to break the silence.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Sure, be my guest." He didn't mind, but he was a bit angry at himself for not thinking about it. The music would help distract his mind, and right now he really didn't feel like talking. "Pick whatever you want. If nothings on the radio, I've got some Cd's, but I doubt its anything you'd like."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Alright." She said about the cd's and then turned on the radio. It was surprising to her that she found out how to work it quickly. She found a radio station that had a few of her favorite songs on it.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He wasn't sure what music she would choose to listen to, but being a college student, he had a good idea. He really didn't care, the sound of anything would hopefully ease this trim. He wanted to say what was on his mind, but so soon after their sister's death, it would probally drive her to tears. "Listen..... I....." He just shook his head, now would not be a good time.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

Before he started working she had started to sing quietly to the one song that was playing on the radio. When he said those words she turned her head towards him and listened. "What? Tell me."

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He just shook his head. "It's nothing, we'll talk about it after we get home." He turned the radio up a little, attempting to drown out his own thoughts. Granted, he wasn't one to listen to this type of music, but anything would help for right now. He turned off the freeway, home wouldn't be too much further now.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She went to say something and then stopped going back to singing the song that was nearing the end. At least the car ride would soon be over and then they would be at home and she could go unpack. The weird sensation of quiet would be over for now.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

As the car pulled up in the driveway of their home, he let out a sigh. *Finally, this was way too long to be cramped up in here with her.* He popped open the trunk of the car and helped her grab a few of her bags. *At least mom and dad will be happy.*
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Thanks for the help." She asked as she got out of the car and looked at the familiar house before grabbing a bag for herself. Soon they were walking up the pathway to the house that was standing in front of her.

My request thread:

Sub9880

Hey you two. How was the trip in little girl?

darkvamplips

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

(hey sub, this is between me and dark here)

He walked up the steps to the porch, throwing open the door to announce their arrival. "We're home. Mom! Dad!" He dropped her things off in the entry way, turning to face his twin sister. "Mom and dad will probally want to talk to you first." with that, he turned and headed out to the room that was prepared for him.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

(sorry didn't realize it was someone else. sub please delete your post. Could you be the parents please?)

She nodded and thanked him for bringing in her things. "Mom? Dad?" She called out trying to find them in their big house.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

(sure, I'll give it a show :P)

"Is that my sweet Rebecca?" The famine voice seemed to emanate from the kitchen. "Jason? How was your trip?"

"Sorry mom, I'm really not in the mood to talk. I got stuff to get ready for tomorrow, so just call me when dinner gets done please." He walked off, closing the door to one of the guest rooms that was serving as his bedroom for now. He knew he would have to go back to school soon, but at least he had the decency to show up for his sisters funeral. "How? How can you remain in such a good mood?"
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Hi mom." She went into the kitchen to see her mom and gave her a big hug. The weird reaction of her brother made her look confused. Why the sudden change. "Hey mom do you know why he's acting like that?" She asked sitting down at the kitchen table.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Oh, I think he's just a little upset still dear. Come, sit. Your father had to go out and get a few things to finish dinner, so it'll be a bit. Tell me, how's my little girl been?"

Jason turned on his sterio and let the music drown out the world for now. The last thing he wanted to do right now was think, his mind still racing over the events of the past few days. *Sure, you make it home now and everythings all hunky dory, but where were you when we really needed you?* He shook the thoughts from his head for now, just trying to get some rest.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"I have been finishing school and saving money so I can come home. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come. I had no money for her funeral." Her voice trailed off as she remembered a memory and started fiddling with the necklace he had given to her at the airport.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"what's worng dear?" their mom leaned in to see what she was messing with. "Did Jason give you you sisters necklace. She wanted you to have it you know." The front doot opened with a slight creak. "Oh, that must be your father. We're in here hun."

[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

A small nod came to her when her mother asked her about the necklace. "Hey Dad!" She said smiling and then turned around to watch as their dad walked in.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"There's my baby girl. How was the trip?" Her father hugged her. "Comeon, tell us all about it."

Jason let the music drown out the sounds of his father returning home. He'd face them all again during dinner, for now however, he wanted to be alone. He needed time to gather up his thoughts.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"It was very long and I am glad to be back home." She hugged her father back and smiled at him. Now she was no longer a little girl and she really grew up. Her mind kept coming back to her brother and why he was acting like this.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Dear, have you seen Jason, i need his help getting some things from the car. Jason!" Their father yelled for his son.

Jason was stirred by this father's voice. "Yeah, I'll be there in a sec dad!" He turned off his radio and grabbed his shoes, walking out of his room into the kitchen where the rest of his family had gathered.

"Ah, there you are. I need you to help me get some things out of the car while we let the girls catch up."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Dad I can help if you like." She said knowing Jason did not want to come out of his room right now. She knew her dad was just being nice but she was not a kid anymore and could help around the house. When her twin brother came down stairs she tried to smile at him hoping he would open up a little more then before.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

Jason just looked at his sister and gave a quick nod. "Sure dad, what you got tonight?"

As he and his father went outside to unload the car, their mother turned back to her daughter. "What's wrong, I've never seen Jason act like this around you. You two used to be so close, almost inseperable."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

When they left she sat down at the kitchen table again and sighed knowing her mom was picking up on it. "I don't know he's hardly said 2 words to me." She shakes her head and looks down knowing they used to be inseparable and used to go everywhere together.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

Jason and his dad returned carring a few bags. He glared at his sister for a few seconde before heading back tword his room. "Any idea when dinner will be ready?"

"Probally a few more moments, so don't go too far" His dad started unpacking a few things before turning to Rebecca. "So it seems Jason seems to be angry with you, or else he's playing a huge prank on you."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She looked confused when he glared at her. What did she do to him that was so wrong she had no idea. Their eyes locked for a moment and there was almost like mad in his eyes. Their dad brought her mind back to the present and shrugged softly. They used to play pranks on one another but this was no prank. "He has been like this since I got here." She said after she knew he was out of ear shot so he would not hear her complaining.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He crashed on his bed for a bit, since dinner would be ready soon. *How can they not be mad at her? She completely blew off our sister's funeral. and now she comes home like nothings wrong.* His mind was snapped back to reality by his dad's voice calling for dinner. *well, time to go put on another show. I can't wait till she's gone and I don't have to deal with this anymore.*
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She was not planning on leaving any time soon and wanting to get to the bottom of this. Before dinner there was small chit chat and now she was sitting at the table in her usual spot. The one that they always sat side by side and their sister in front of them. She couldn't help but look at the spot which was supposed to hold their sister.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He walked into the dining room, keeping his eyes to teh ground. He took his usual spot at the table, but he never looked at either his sister or the empty spot in front of him, always down at the table. He started eating his dinner without a word, Just wanting this to end as soon as possible.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Hey Jason." She tried to sound cheerful about what was going on and new talking would be best. Maybe or maybe not but she hated the quietness they now shared. She started eating slowly.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He just nodded, refusing to look up. He knew he couldn't put his anger off much longer, but he didn't want to confront her, not here. So he went back to eating, quietly thinking about how he would talk to her about it later.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She threw her fork on the plate then stood up to go upstairs. "Excuse me." She whispered to her parents and left she could not take this anymore. When she had her back turned that's when the tears came down her face.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He didn't even look up as she left the table. "What's her problem?" He said more to himself than anyone in particular.

As she left the room, both of their parents turned back to him. "Jason! What's your problem lately. Ever since your sister got home, you've been nothing but a problem." His mother was riping him a new one, or at least trying too.

"Gee, I'm sorry mom." He said sarcastically. "How can you expect me to easily forgive someone that completely missed her funeral." He pointed to the empty chair, where his younger sister used to sit. "She didn't even call, she didn't even try. I though we were a family, but it seems everyone feels sorry for her around here!" He dropped his silverwear and walked away, headed back to his room for the night.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

They heard the door close upstairs and she sat on her bed the tears still coming down her face. They used to be so close and now he would not even talk to her at all. She could hear his voice from upstairs and she knew what it was about now. Not being able to come to her funeral. When he came upstairs she was in the hallway. "So this is all because of me not being able to come down for her funeral?" She said the tears still present on her face.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He was caught off guard by her being in the hallway. It was the first time he had looked at her face since then had left the airport. "No..... yes.... look, can we talk about this tomorrow?" He tried to step past her, but she remained in his path. "Please, I just want to get to bed."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She noticed that he was looking at her face the first time since the airport. "No we are going to talk about this now. You think I didn't try to come back?" She said the tears still present.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Well? You didn't show up, you didn't so much as call, what am I to think? You ignored the family in our time of need. Why everyone else seems to feel sorry for you I'll never know." He tried to slip past her once again. "But I can never forgive you. She was your sister, the three of us were once inseparable. Now look at us, you can't even find a way to make it down in time for her memorial."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"I tried I swear. I didn't have the money and our parents didn't send me any what was I supposed to do?" She did try calling a few times but there was no one home. Probably he would not believe her anyway.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He grabbed his sister and moved her aside a bit. "Look, I really don't want to talk about this right now. If you want to talk about this in the morning, we can, but I'm really tired." He walked to his bedroom.He turned slowly to look at his sister again. "Look, I'm..... I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you upset. Just get some sleep and we'll sit down and talk about this tomorrow."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

Yeah probably tomorrow he will be the same as today she thought to herself. Without saying a word she turned away and went into her room wanting sleep herself. So this was all because she did not come back when her sister died but she had reason's why.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He crashed back into his bed, trying to drift to sleep. He really didn't want to be so cold hearted, but he just couldn't see it. Sure, he had had trouble getting back here in time, but he managed to make it. She lived closer than he had, and she didn't. No matter how he tried, he couldn't make since of it. *What, you don't have friends up there or something?* Ne shook his head and drifted off to sleep.

He slipped back into the waking world as the sun poured into his room. *Damn, forgot to close that curtain again.* He put his hand over his eyes, not really wanting to get up yet, but knowing he would have to soon, and that his sister would be waiting to talk to him. *Yet another day I wish you were still here. If only I could talk some sense into her.*
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She could not sleep at all that night when they had fights which were rare this is what happened. In the middle of the night she got up and decided to go downstairs to get something to eat since she did not eat all of her food at dinner. Now she was sitting on the couch and had the t.v. on low. Since she had come downstairs she fell asleep on the couch by the time he opened the curtain, he could hear the the television playing.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He heard noise coming from downstairs. *She's up already? Great.* He put on some cloths and steps out quietly, trying not to let her know he was up, and slipped into the bathroom upstairs. *A quick shower first. Yeah, she'll hear me, but at least I'll be awake enough to talk to her about it.*
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She had stayed asleep through the shower she was very tired. After the long trip and after dealing with her brother then not sleeping she was very tired. It was cold in the house and she didn't have a blanket on.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He stepped out of the shower and slipped downstairs. He looked over and saw his sister asleep on the couch he had memories flash of when they were kids. Both of them and their late sister were inseparable. He always felt like he had to protect his sister's, being the only male child of the family. It still ate at him that he couldn't do anything for his younger sister except watch as the life faded from her. Maybe he wasn't fit to protect them. He let a few tears leak from his eyes at the thought as he quietly walked over and placed a blanket over her. He slipped into the kitchen and grabbed a quick breakfast before heading back to his room and turning on his TV.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

When he placed the blanket over her body she snuggled deeper into the blanket and smiled in her sleep. If she stayed asleep then they would not be fighting anymore. About a half an hour later she woke up and was very stiff from laying on the couch in an awkward position. Yawning she stood up letting the blanket fall from her body and then walked to get something to eat and drink from the kitchen.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He listened to her walk into the kitchen and sighed. *Guess it's now or never then. Maybe if I push her away enough she'll get the hint. I can't protect her, I couldn't even protect our sister.* He turned off his TV and went downstair, taking his dishes with him to drop them off. when he got there she was still standing in front of the fridge. "Hey. Listen, about last night...."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She was just starting to pour her orange juice when he came up behind her. She turned around after putting the juice back in the fridge and looked at him. "Yes?" She asked wanting to hear what he had to say and wanting to talk about how he was feeling.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"I.... I just wanted to say I'm sorry for acting that way. Yes, I'm a little bitter that you didn't make it, but I shouldn't have done that to you." He looked his sister in the eyes. "I just exploded. I just don't understand why? Did you exhaust every method of getting down here, and why didn't you call? I would have more than happily helped you get here."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"I tried calling you but there was no answer. I tried asking the one friend I have and she said no." She crossed her arms knowing this conversation was coming. Why didn't she get the money or tried harder maybe then her brother wouldn't be so distant with her.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He looked at her. "I never got any call from you. The last call I had on my phone was from mom and dad telling my that our sister was sick and that I needed to get here as quick as I could. Nevermind, it's in the past. I know that you tried, you would have tried anything to get here. I guess I just feel like......." His voice started to trail off.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She stayed quiet and let him vent like she always had in the past. "Like?" Leaning against the counter she took a sip of her orange juice and waited for him to finish the sentence.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He shook his head. "Nothing." He dropped off his dishes and left, his head down, a glint of a tear forming in his eye. he walked back into the living room and dropped onto the couch, Placing his hand on his forhead, trying to hide his face as he let the held back tears flow.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She almost felt the tears starting and she watched him walk to the couch and sit down. Slowly and hesitantly she started after him and sitting a few inches away from him. "It's alright." She touched his shoulder gently.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He felt her hand upon his shoulder and shifted away from it. "No, it isn't. Don't you see. I've always been there to protect you two, and I couldn't this time. I felt so powerless. You were always the smart one out of us, and you couldn't make it back, what could I do? If only you had been here, maybe.... I don't know, but maybe things would have been diffrent. Don't you see sis, I failed all of you. Mom, dad, the both of you, all I could do is stand by and watch." He still hid his face, tears freely flowing now, his breath coming in short gasps instead of steady intakes.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

When he pulled away slowly her hand dropped feeling defeated and sad about it. "You couldn't have stopped something like that happening. It was just her time." She said knowing she was sounding heartless but she was always the strong one out of the three of them. When he started crying again she tried putting her hand near his shoulder wanting to comfort him again. She knew this was going to take and she would break him down eventually.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He didn't move from her touch this time, his tears still flowing freely. "Don't you see though. I didn't just fail her, I failed mom, dad, and you. There had to have been something I could have done, but I was too weak." He buried his face in his hands. "I didn't know what to do afterwards. It wasn't fair."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Still there was nothing you could have done. Please stop blaming yourself." She whispered and rubbed his shoulder gently. She hated to see him crying like this.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

Jason wiped his eyes clean. Their parents would be up soon, and he didn't want them to see him like this. Hell, he hated letting his sister see him break down, but it couldn't be helped. "Mom and dad will be up soon." He brushed her hand away from his shoulder. "I'm going to go make them some breakfast. You're welcome to help out if you wish." He walked back into the kitchen, leaving her in the living room alone.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

The sudden change in him made her wince and he brushed her hand away again. Taking a deep breath she decided to go into the kitchen to help her brother cook. Being around him might help him get over this and talk more openly to her. "What do you want to make?" She said asking him and watching him start to work. She really wanted to help him out this time.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Something simple, I was thinking omelets and pancakes." He gabbed the eggs and cheese from the fridge. "Would you mind making up the pancakes?" He started mixing the eggs up, "We'll talk about this more later, for now I just want mom and dad to have a normal day. Well, as normal as it can be around here anymore."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"Alright." She said knowing they would probably talk about it later unless he ends up changing his mind. She got out the pancake mix and started cooking it. Soon the house smelled like pancakes and knew their parents would be coming down when they smelled the food.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

As their parents started walking downstair, Jason quickly started the coffee pot for them. "Guess it would be too much to ask that you not tell mom and dad about our talk yet. I'll let them know as soon as I'm ready." He placed the omelets on a plate and slid them over to his sister. reaching in the cabinet to grab the syrup and a few other things.

"Something sure smells good." their mom was the first to walk in. "Oh, well, it's nice to see you two getting along again. Maybe we can have a nice, normal day together as a family." Their dad trudged in soon after, grabbing his breakfast and sitting down, still half asleep.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"You know I never tell things like that." She started putting the things that they made on the table for their parents. Everyone got pancakes and omelette's on the She knew this was an act but she would do it for her brother. "Yeah we made you two breakfast." Next she sat down beside her mother at her usual spot and started to eat. Her stomach was growling.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

Jason gave his sister a quick hug as he sat down across from her at his usuall spot. "Yeah, we talked this morning. We've smoothed things over a bit. Shouldn't have to much trouble around here anymore." He faked a smile to his parents. He couldn't believe that he had broken down like that in front of his sister. Wasn't he supposed to be angry at her, and yet here he was crying and blaming himself for everything. He shook his head, not wanting a repeat of last night.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

Wow he gave her a hug that was a start and something she was not expecting but she gave him a hug back. "Yeah we're ok now." She said smiling back at her brother hoping their parents would not figure out what they were doing. "This smells really good." She said starting to eat and her stomach was growling since she had not eaten much.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

He sat down and began eating, not really saying much past what had already been said. After a few moments of silence, he finally spoke up again. "I suppose you are wanting to take sis out to the grave today?" It really wasn't a question as much as a statement. "I'll probally stay home. No offience, but I'm not really ready to step foot out there again. So if you don't mind, I'll just get some work around here done today."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

The words came to her and stung not like she was expecting her brother to say something like that. She really didn't want to go but she should to say her goodbyes. "I guess I can." She said looking to her parents.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

"Jason, please don't start acting up like you did last night." Their fathers voice cut through the air like a knife. "I don't want a repeat of that."

"sorry dad, I just ment that I wasn't ready to go out there again, but I thought you'd like to take sis out there." Jason lowered his head into his plate of food. He didn't want to make anyone angry today, he just wanted to be left alone so that he could figure things out.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She winced when her dad talked like that he never did unless he was mad about something. Her eyes glanced over at her brother when his head dropped. "This is really good thanks mom and dad." She said trying to change the mood in the kitchen.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

Their dad turned back to his daughter. "sorry, I just wish Jason was a little more thoughtful about what he says."

Jason looked down into his plate, keeping silent for now. He didn't want to start another fight today.
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

"It's alright I understand." She said going back to her food because she was still hungry. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife though.

My request thread:

Kiric Rand

Jason stood up from the table, picking up his empty plate and chacking if anyone else had finished. Grabbing his mom and dad's, he looked to his sister's. "Besides, I have a few chores to get done around here. I was going try to get the yard cleaned up like you asked yesterday. I didn't mean to be rude this morning."
[Floatright]
[/float]

darkvamplips

She was not quite finished with the food on her plate and she continued eating it. When he picked up the plates she wondered why he was being like this.

My request thread: