News:

Main Menu

Butterfly Attacks

Started by Yorubi, April 01, 2011, 04:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yorubi

Anyone hear about the recent butterfly attacks lately? I was quite shocked when I saw about it. Apparently some type of drug has been made that was stolen from a lab that makes butterflies hostile. After this, I think I'm going to be more careful whenever I see a butterfly around... you never know when more might come to attack.

http://www.qualcomm.com/videos/butterfly-attack-press-conference

Callie Del Noire

Funny.. just silly enough to make it clear it's an April Fools gig.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Callie Del Noire

Yorubi

I never even saw that part! *Goes to look*

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17