Post apocalyptic, Mad Max inspired - Dom F For M character

Started by lore, June 20, 2017, 10:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lore

A gritty, brutal and high octane Mad Max inspired telling if an alternate version of The Many Mothers.

They are strong in number and resources, and The Green Place thrives under their care.

Men, the murderous dogs responsible for reducing the world to cinders are typically killed in sight by the clan, but some bastards are kept for breeding and pleasure - treated little better than a warboy blood bag.

I'd be willing to write a number of women, and am wholly behind squeezing in a romance (even if it is ill fated)

Some women might see the taken as a resource, others an object. One or two might be infatuated. He man could be a drifter, a war boy, or a member of another tribe.

I normally write submissive women, but lately I haven't been able to get this plot out of my head. I would caution you with a warning that none of my women will be "dominatrix" types/cliches even if some of them are incredibly dominating and inclined to objectify. I prefer quality over quantity. The length of my posts varies from several paragraphs to a few sentences depending if in what is called for. I like to get posts up around once a week.

lore