My Kinky Perilous Thoughts (Rated EX) (M & F)

Started by GloomCookie, August 13, 2011, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Hi guys ^^ I'm kinda in a gothic, scifi, fallout kinda mood right now and really, really want someone to help me play.  I'm mostly available in YIM though I also do PM and forum-based roleplay.  One on one I prefer being the submissive but I'm not above being dom.  I'm not really looking to play one-on-one so much as I am wanting GMs to run games with me, who will provide the backdrop of horror and mayhem that I do so love.  If you're just looking for smut, though, please look elsewhere.  I'm not really a smut writer so much as I am a story writer with an interest in getting my rocks off every so often.  I'm not in it for the sex, I'm in it for the story with sex on the side.  Just talk to me and we'll find some common ground usually.  The list below is anything I'm open to, so feel free to bounce around and put together ideas.  Surprise me, and make it good, and I'll be all over it :D

Ons:
Alien Abductions
Blindfolds
Dolcett
Consentual Snuff
Executions
Fallout (the game)
Forced Exhibition
Forced Orgasm
Genital Torture
Haunted House
Horror Movies
Insane Asylums
Machines/Robots
Mass Effect
Medical Play
Modern Times
Oral Sex
Peril Play
Post Apocalyptic
Public Nudity
Rape
Retro Futuristic (A future like 1965)
Slavery
Snuff
Spies
Straight Jackets
Torture
Willing to die

Offs:
Tickling
Toilet Play

A few scene ideas

War Never Changes
The Capital Wasteland is about to change, all thanks to a kid from Vault 101.  She's not courageous or anything, but she does have a destiny.  Or does she?  This roleplay is basically allowing me to play the Fallout universe with someone willing to throw me a few curveballs.  It can take place before or after the games, in familiar settings or new ones, it just depends on what you want.
Wanted: GM for World Building, any gender, any kinks, Fallout PnP or freeform.

The Body Snatchers
The small town of Fountain Springs is a dried up little place where few visit and even fewer stay.  Baking under the hot sun, the town isn't in any hurry to get anything done, and it seems to our young protagonist that the town is just waiting to shrivel up and die.  Turns out a few aliens might want that to happen a little sooner than expected.
Wanted: GM to play the alien visitors, any gender, any kinks though humiliation and medical play preferred, freeform.

A Dark Underworld
The club scene around town has been booming recently, and for one young party-goer, they've seem to have become a bit darker as well.  Dressed in her gothic finery, the dark beauty seeks to find out what the owners of the new clubs have going on behind the velvet ropes of the VIP room, though it's anyone's guess whether she'll enjoy what she finds on the other side.
Wanted: GM to play the club goers and owners, any gender, any kinks though bondage humiliation and BDSM prefered, freeform or WoD.

Dystopian Wonderland
On the surface, things look wonderful.  Almost no crime, everyone has a nice, decent home, everyone's happy... seems like the perfect place for a young woman to move to.  That is, until she learns that the pretty surface hides a dark and corrupt underworld.  Will she find out before it's too late?  Or will she discover the town's horrible secrets first hand?
Wanted: GM to play the towns folk and to craft a scary story.  Freeform or new WoD

Star Trek: Dark Stars
A Star Fleet captain is sent on patrol of a system where chaos reigns and the Federation has no direct authority.  What happens to her and her crew can range from mild inconvenience to kneeling in front of a war lord, begging for their lives.  The happy, clean Federation needs to learn that sometimes, it's best to just stay home.
Wanted: Someone eager in Star Trek RP to GM a game that puts a young Starfleet captain out of her element and forced to do unsavory things.  Can be swapped for a Voyager-style return home trip.

No toilet play please.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

GloomCookie

Added a few new things because I didn't think of them at the time.
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

UPDATE

Added three new story ideas and marked two as taken
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

Added the field Mass Effect because I've been playing it recently :)
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

Opened up two plot ideas that became free, added Town of Terror, and listed the Mass Effect roleplay as taken, though I'll still take anyone who wants to play.
My DeviantArt

KikuLei

Hmm Town of Terror and Police Peril are very interesting..

GloomCookie

Added two new stories and a few more categories
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

Finally finished Town of Terror, now wanting new stuff ^^
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

Deleted two stories, marked two as being unavailable, and added Haunted Horror.  Yay.
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

I overhauled the scene ideas, made them a little more open, hope to get some attention soon :D
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

Added 3 new stories, hope to get peeps interested =D
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

Added two new ideas, hoping to get peeps interested.  Please PM me saying you're interested @.x
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

*pokes her thread to hopefully attract someone new to play with*
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt