Ideas Full of Color M/M (Ideas, Requests, etc.)

Started by RainbowRian, October 04, 2012, 10:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

Alrighty folks :)

I have a few ideas so I figured why not put them out into the universe. I do request that you view my ons and offs, the link is in my signature :) I Perfer M/M situations, but I can play a female.

Here are a few of my ideas, they are in rough form but I perfer to Iron out details with my RP partner :)

~Harry Potter Universe:
After the fall of Lord Voldemort, there are still those that follow in his ideals. Despite everyone thinking the book has ended, A new chapter has begun and it is this generations time to have some glory. 
As for characters I would like something along the lines of a more masculine character teaching my character defensive spells after his parents worry and they begin to have feelings for one another. (Your character can be straight acting at first if you'd like) After things progress a bit, and get serious My character would decide to come out to his parents all while a wizarding war was beginning. When he sends a letter home he gets no reply and hears the news of his parents murder.  Crushed he seeks reassurance in his partner and they journey to fight against this darkness coming toward them.  (Again I am up for plot building with someone interested.)

~Dime a Dozen
My character is new to the city, coming from a small town he has little more than the clothes on his back. Your character can be a older successful business man (no older than 28 please) and is in need of either a Personal Assistant or Houseservant and their relationship develops from there.
If you choose the need for a house servant I would perfer that your character live alone and seek it for the cleanliness as well as the company the Young new man could provide. 

Again if you find interest then we can discuss the details to make an awesome story.
Im also open for Ideas :)

Other Interests to build upon:
~Superhero
~Master/Slave (Variations Included)

In the dark of the night:
This idea would be much like the taboo relationship between a Vampire and Lycan in the underworld series.  Both a powerful clan in their own right.  Im looking for a dom werewolf character as mine will more than likely be a sub/ switch Vampire named Pandorae.

Clouded Darkness: So I am thinking of yet another Vampire plot.  Im thinking of maybe your character turns my character and walks away. realizing it is a mistake he turns and comes back but my character has already vanished.  after years of searching my character would come across your character's radar and he tries to find my character etc.  Im up for plot building. maybe a relationship before or after the change between our characters. maybe fighting an enemy at some point. im looking for a long term RP :)

RainbowRian

Forgot to add

College Life:
My Character is a freshman in college.  He is a hard worker, smart, the normal college student. But he has a secret, he is gay and it is an all boy school. He notices your character around school and fantasizes about him during class and school life.  Needing some help with homework you seek a tutor and your teacher suggests my character. Your character comes to my character's dorm and He agrees to tutor you. Your character is also closeted in the gay community and after some sessions they develop a relationship and my character is too shy to speak up about it.  Then something terrible happens (My dorm gets broken into, or yours. An electrical problem in your dorm and you ask to stay in my character's dorm. During your stay you notice something in the room giving away my secret and you persue a sexual, maybe emotional relationship with my character.. etc.

RainbowRian

RainbowRian