Resident Evil 6 RP! (Seeking a Sherry)

Started by BruceTheCat, October 30, 2012, 01:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

Hey guys!

So I just recently finished Resident Evil 6, and I wanted to get an RP going with somebody willing to play a Jake/Sherry pairing. Please stop here if you haven’t played it and you don’t want spoliers….

The game would take place 6 months or so after the game ends. Sherry went back to her life as a part of the American government, and Jake returned to being a mercenary.

When we begin, both will be waking up in some sort of Neo-Umbrella lab similar to the game itself. However this time both of them will actually be in the same room. Unbeknownst to them, but aware to us as the RPers is that Neo-Umbrella has placed them on the same abandoned island that the original Los Plagas outbreak occurred on. It has been converted into a new enormous laboratory to test Umbrella’s newest and greatest creation, us.

We are informed near the beginning that both of us have been injected with some type of steroid that takes our heritage virus from our fathers and begins to develop it at an incredible rate. The Neo-Umbrella laboratory on this island has been abandoned a few hours before our waking, and all their experiments have been set loose to roam about.

We need to find a way to escape, while fighting all of these new monsters. At the same time, these new powers will begin to develop that make us super-human (think of Wesker at the end of RE5). Fearing however that this new steroid virus Neo-Umbrella has developed will actually transform us into monsters in the end, we are also trying to find some cure.

Send me a PM if you’re interested! Obviously much of this is subject to change if you have some ideas you’d like to suggest.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000