In The Blood [NC-E up to EX]

Started by TheVillain, August 25, 2009, 11:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The car idles on the shoulder of the highway, just after midnight with the skies clear and the moon just shy of full. The little town below, a large part of it belonging to an old and elegant college- and given the shape of the valley there isn't much room for much else.

The sound of someone slumping to the ground outside of the car is unmistakable to the young woman sitting inside. Not long after she's joined by a slightly older man- the sounds of his settling his weight almost as poignant as the smells coming off him. Usually the smell of sex was appealing, but not when her brother was involved.

"Did you have to take so long with that one?" she asks, her natural "mask" slipping a bit with annoyance- a tentacle escapes her scalp but shuffles back in. She was lucky that way, her brother had to use stage materials while she blended in naturally.

"The uniform hid the curves and she was a bit of a bitch, but I promise- her pheromones said she was ovulating. Got to add to the family somehow." he says, checking the mirror in the car. His mask slipped a bit, someone really looking close could see the plant matter peaking out from under the eyebrow.

"Sure," she writes off, her brother used that excuse a lot to bag pretty women and she was pretty sure he was usually lying- but if it did work. . .

"So, Sister of Mine. You finally going to share what's so special about this town?" he asks, a bit tired of being kept in the dark but in a good mood. Fucking a human unconscious tended to do that too him.

"That," she says, pointing to the college, "Is St. Esther's College. Formally one of the most exclusive all-girl colleges in the country."

"Formally?"

"Last year they announced that they'd start accepting male students. It's still roughly 40 to 1 in female to male students,"

"Which with the novelty is enough to write off any unexplained pregnancies, very good Sister of Mine."

"Thank you, Brother of Mine. What about your end?"

"Well," he says- producing some very convincing, and very fake, drivers licenses from his pockets, "You are Midori Greene, age 18- a freshman student. I am your half-brother, from the same mother, Jacob Greene- the new Botany professor who volunteers as one of the gym coaches."

"A lie that's about as close to the truth as we can get,"

"The best kind. Anything to add to the family."

"Competition? Who breeds the most viable new family members by the end of the school year?"

"You are on."

[OOC: Groovy, after the Living Cave story seems to have fallen through here's an idea that came from out conversations. Two tentacle monsters, siblings, who in disguise descend on a college town in hopes of breeding more family members. I will play Jacob, KeyOfTwilight will play Midori, and we're looking for students. Key is willing to try a tentacle monster who occasionally attacks a man so we're accepting both genders.

So, who's up for it?]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

KeyOfTwilight

yep, I'll be playing as Midori ^^ 

Tad

I'd be interested.  Particularly if the pregnancies take less time than a normal one.... That might make things a bit more interesting.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

TheVillain

We'd need a lot more victims, but if we get then we'll keep that in mind.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

KeyOfTwilight

definitely more victims.  Many victims ^^

BoundBreath

Waves a hand! Did someone say victim?
~BB.  |  About Me  |  Ons & Offs  |  Story Ideas  |  I am currently: Busy and Sorry!, see Apologies & Absences.

Tad

I also wouldn't mind playing a couple different victims, if you fine folks would like it.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

TheVillain

Quote from: BoundBreath on September 01, 2009, 03:23:28 PM
Waves a hand! Did someone say victim?

Woo! Number 2!

And we'll definitely consider it Tad- just want to see a few more raised hands before we commit.

KeyOfTwilight