Hogwarts; A Future House: Year Two, Now Recruiting! Last Chance!

Started by Aiden, March 03, 2014, 12:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Dancing Flower: How would you feel about my character perhaps being friends with your character Jamie, if she's a second year Slytherin?

Flower

Jamie doesn't call many people a friend. I would have to read the character in order to see if they would get along at all.

AmberStarfire

Okay.

TBH she's going to have a bit of a thorny personality and keeps to herself a reasonably amount. But she's not mean so much as.. moody sometimes. A good friend for a slytherin, but into all sorts of trouble.

I don't have too much more than that planned out.

Flower

Well if you want when she is up and ready, you can message her to me and we can discuss the possibilities. :)

King Serperior

Speaking of friends, I do hope someone will be friends, or at least allies, with my Bookworm first year with a thing for Fizzing Wizbys  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Dancing flower on March 04, 2014, 07:04:01 PM
Well if you want when she is up and ready, you can message her to me and we can discuss the possibilities. :)

Sure, I can do that. :)

Kokaine

I'll put this here as well just in case...

Going to be making an older character (2nd, 3rd, or 4th year - not sure yet). She is the half sister of Chase Spencer who has recently shed her previously nerdy and overweight exterior and is now starting to be more like her big brother (the cocky bastard) in all areas. Of course, she's still a big nerd... its just not as obvious anymore xD

If any other players want to talk family connections or something (I love playing with family dynamics!) or potential past/current friendships/conflicts then let me know!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

AmberStarfire

I'm sure our characters could know each other if you'd like them to. :)

KnowThySire

Been lurking around this place since yesterday when Flower invited me. I would like to join as one of the first years if there's room. I have an idea for a muggle-born character already. Seems like it would be the best way for me to ease myself into the rp since I don't really remember much from the films.
There can only be one king.

Flower

KnowThySire

There can only be one king.

Caela

Making a 1st year Ravenclaw and would love to work out some background with people! :D

Loves

Quote from: King Serperior on March 04, 2014, 07:04:12 PM
Speaking of friends, I do hope someone will be friends, or at least allies, with my Bookworm first year with a thing for Fizzing Wizbys  :P

my Magentia Doyle is a bookworm,  I am sure they will have loads in common
ON HIATUS AGAIN

King Serperior

Quote from: Loves on March 04, 2014, 07:52:46 PM
my Magentia Doyle is a bookworm,  I am sure they will have loads in common
Nice!  We must make a book club  *nods*  If she has issues with Transfiguration and is good at potions, then they can really help each other out :D
Quote from: Caela on March 04, 2014, 07:52:34 PM
Making a 1st year Ravenclaw and would love to work out some background with people! :D
Oooo.....another 1st year Ravenclaw?  Yay!  My guy is a first year Ravenclaw as well (though I just sent in the CS....so I don't know how much background I can help work on.....)  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Loves

Quote from: Caela on March 04, 2014, 07:52:34 PM

I have six girls that are starting from JWA to Hoggies.  I'm happy to work out backgrounds

Veronica Connolly
Heather Argue
Jenna O'Hara
Charlotte Masters
Magentia Doyle
Darby Monaghan

Quote from: King Serperior on March 04, 2014, 07:55:32 PM
Nice!  We must make a book club  *nods*  If she has issues with Transfiguration and is good at potions, then they can really help each other out :DOooo.....another 1st year Ravenclaw?  Yay!  My guy is a first year Ravenclaw as well (though I just sent in the CS....so I don't know how much background I can help work on.....)  >.>

Maggie is never without a book, so a club dedicated to them would be right up her alley  :P

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Caela

Quote from: King Serperior on March 04, 2014, 07:55:32 PM
Nice!  We must make a book club  *nods*  If she has issues with Transfiguration and is good at potions, then they can really help each other out :DOooo.....another 1st year Ravenclaw?  Yay!  My guy is a first year Ravenclaw as well (though I just sent in the CS....so I don't know how much background I can help work on.....)  >.>

Ravenclaws for the win! :D

We can work out background stuffs because, technically, all the first years (except transfer students) would be coming from the JWA, so they should know each other at least by sight even if not knowing each other well. :)

Loves! I would adore working out some background with you...with six girls, which is the biggest tomboy?? lol Lyn is a very outdoors-y type of girl.

Aiden

Yes people you heard right, six characters.

On top of like....ten or so already in HAF

@_@

Flower

Loves is the reason why a lot of people have scenes in both Hogwarts and JWA. <3

King Serperior

Quote from: Caela on March 04, 2014, 08:09:42 PM

We can work out background stuffs because, technically, all the first years (except transfer students) would be coming from the JWA, so they should know each other at least by sight even if not knowing each other well. :)
Agreed  :D 

Just so you know, in my background information, my character, Benjamin (A.K.A. Ben) was close to the top of the class (around 6th or so, but in the top 10 gradewise).  Just making some little edits here and there before he's deemed ready for approval  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Loves

Quote from: Caela on March 04, 2014, 08:09:42 PM

Loves! I would adore working out some background with you...with six girls, which is the biggest tomboy?? lol Lyn is a very outdoors-y type of girl.

Jenna O'Hara is my tomboy she is highly competitive. Irish, with a temper to match, she plays quaf in JWA,  but her true love is football (English of course) she is a magicborn,  born of two muggleborn parents.  She lives with her uncle and brother when he is home from hoggies, above a cafe in Ireland. they aren't rich by any means..... she works there as well after school and in the summer. 

her best friends are Veronica and Charlotte..... I write them as  a trio, but also as individuals with other friends.  :)

Quote from: Aiden on March 04, 2014, 08:10:17 PM
Yes people you heard right, six characters.

On top of like....ten or so already in HAF

@_@

I fully admit to having an addiction, but refuse to call it a problem and I adore each and every one of my lovelies

Quote from: Dancing flower on March 04, 2014, 08:11:12 PM
Loves is the reason why a lot of people have scenes in both Hogwarts and JWA. <3

*blushes*

I love my Flowerkins! 
ON HIATUS AGAIN

apygoos

my first years comingin fresh from JWA
Skylar Rhodes, Likely Huffelpuff
Joshua Cale, Likely Gryffindor

and this guy is is going into his third year, Slytherin
Jeremy Cale

Quote from: King Serperior on March 04, 2014, 08:18:25 PM

Just so you know, in my background information, my character, Benjamin (A.K.A. Ben) was close to the top of the class (around 6th or so, but in the top 10 gradewise).  Just making some little edits here and there before he's deemed ready for approval  ^_^
the best in the class, at least according to our IC exams, was Ric Stonebridge, with 4 Os and one E on his OWLs. Skylar was supposed to be one of the best in his class, but he fell short with 2 Os, an E and 2 As. then again for all we know that still couldve been one of the best..

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

King Serperior

Quote from: apygoos on March 04, 2014, 08:22:03 PM
Jeremy Cale
the best in the class, at least according to our IC exams, was Ric Stonebridge, with 4 Os and one E on his OWLs. Skylar was supposed to be one of the best in his class, but he fell short with 2 Os, an E and 2 As. then again for all we know that still couldve been one of the best..
No worries with that.  My character is not the "over-achiever type," but rather the "so-focused-on-one-thing-that-other-things-suffer-somewhat" type, so there was no way he'd be higher than 6th at best and 10th at worst.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Caela

Quote from: King Serperior on March 04, 2014, 08:18:25 PM

Good, then Lyn knows who to ask for help when she's stumped on her homework! :D Actually, she's a pretty good student herself. She wants to be an Auror so she works hard because she recognizes that's no easy goal.

Quote from: Loves on March 04, 2014, 08:19:34 PM
Jenna O'Hara is my tomboy she is highly competitive. Irish, with a temper to match, she plays quaf in JWA,  but her true love is football (English of course) she is a magicborn,  born of two muggleborn parents.  She lives with her uncle and brother when he is home from hoggies, above a cafe in Ireland. they aren't rich by any means..... she works there as well after school and in the summer. 

her best friends are Veronica and Charlotte..... I write them as  a trio, but also as individuals with other friends.  :)

I fully admit to having an addiction, but refuse to call it a problem and I adore each and every one of my lovelies

*blushes*

I love my Flowerkins! 

Lyn isn't competitive so much as she's just very outdoors-y. She'd rather be outside do almost anything rather than being cooped up inside. :)

Having many characters isn't a problem...it just means you never get bored!!!

Loves

Quote from: Caela on March 04, 2014, 08:33:48 PM
Good, then Lyn knows who to ask for help when she's stumped on her homework! :D Actually, she's a pretty good student herself. She wants to be an Auror so she works hard because she recognizes that's no easy goal.

Lyn isn't competitive so much as she's just very outdoors-y. She'd rather be outside do almost anything rather than being cooped up inside. :)

Having many characters isn't a problem...it just means you never get bored!!!

the other one that spends a lot of time out side is Charlotte, but she is normally in some peace rally, or sit in some place protesting the evils of big business killing the planet   :P

Maggie and Heather are both artists.   Maggie is reserved and doesnt have many friends,  though Sarah is someone you might have your girl know, that is  Maggie's best friend and played by Flower.   She's a pip!

Heather is very active, loves to be outside, adventurous.  I plan on having her learn to surf in the summer

ON HIATUS AGAIN