Sarah's RP requests (F seeking M or F)

Started by Sarah Morgan, April 10, 2012, 12:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Morgan

Thanks for stopping by my request thread!  Unlike a lot of threads, this one won't give a lot of details on plot, but merely give a basic suggestion to work from.  Feel free to reply either in this thread or send me a PM if any of these catch your interest.

1.  Teacher/Student
I know a lot of these have been done, or at least I see a lot of other threads offering this as a possible pairing, but I'm looking for a certain twist to the usual teacher/student scenario, in that I'm looking for a teacher of a specific subject, namely music.  I prefer my character to be college age, and for whoever writes with me to have at least a passing understanding of classical music, or at least be able to play the role convincingly.  Other than those requirements, I'm flexible on how the story develops, assuming anyone takes an interest.

2.  I'm also looking for some type of story that involves role play within the story itself, whether it only be something in a sexual context, or even the basis for the RP itself.

3.  I'm currently in the mood to do an old-fashioned romance story, something like a Western frontier mail-order bride scenario, though I'm not sure anyone but me cares for that type of story.  By Western I mean the mid to late 1800s as far as time period, but also in a geographic sense, focusing on the Western part of the U.S. when it was first being settled.

4.  A story featuring dominance and submission, with the caveat being that whoever the dominant is will treat the submissive with respect, and not with humiliation or abusive tactics.  I'm looking for a story involving someone curious about the lifestyle meeting and being shown more about it by someone who's living it, preferably with a developing romance between the two characters.  Perhaps things even start out as casual interest on both sides, but feelings develop as the story continues.

None of these are in any particular order, but I wrote them down as I thought of them.  I'd be willing to run any of these with more than one writing partner as well.

Sarah Morgan

(b)(center)Fandoms(/b)(/center)

These are in no particular order.  I've just written them down as they've occurred to me.  I've not played in any of these settings, but I thought I'd include a list here, in case it catches someone else's interest.  I personally would play an original character, rahter than canon, though I don't have an issue with someone else playing a canon character.

1.  Harry Potter
2.  Sword of Truth
3.  Dresden Files
4.  Peter V. Brett's Demon Cycle series
5.  J. R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood
6.  Lara Adrian's Breed series
7.  Larissa Ione's Demonica books
8.  Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling series
9.  Christine Feehan's Dark series
10.  Diana Rowland's Immortal Guardians