Gaia's Furies (Werewolf: The Apocalypse)

Started by Jaded, August 01, 2013, 02:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

Looks good AndyZ
-=-=-

I'll start getting threads up over the next few days.  Anyone else who is interested, feel free to post. :-)

Pumpkin Seeds

Name:  Howls the Spirit Song aka Lyric
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Black Fury
Experience:

Rage:
Gnosis:
Willpower:

Glory:
Honour:
Wisdom:

Physical
  Strength: 1      Dexterity: 2      Stamina: 3
   Social
  Charisma: 4   Manipulation: 3   Appearance: 3
   Mental
Perception: 3   Intelligence: 2         Wits: 3

Talents
Alertness:
Athletics:
Brawl:
Empathy:
Expression:
Intimidation:
Leadership:
Primal-Urge:
Streetwise:
Subterfuge:

Skills
Animal-Ken:
Crafts:
Drive:
Etiquette:
Firearms:
Larceny:
Melee:
Performance:
Stealth:
Survival:

Knowledges
Academics:
Computer:
Enigmas:
Investigation:
Law:
Medicine:
Occult:
Rituals:
Science:
Technology:

Backgrounds

Gifts

Rites

Fetishes

Other

Background/History

Appearance

Player Ons:
Player Offs:
Player Limits:
Character Ons:
Character Offs:[/tt]

schnookums

Sorry for dropping in so late, but is there possibly space for one more?

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Pumpkin Seeds

I know someone said their wife was intending to play.  Not sure if I remember that correctly.

schnookums

Atarn did. And if so I don't mind withdrawing interest, since they were here first (more or less.)

Jaded

Muse: Ahroun
Atarn: Galliard
Atarn's Wife: ?
AndyZ: Ragabash
Pumpkin Seeds: Theurge

Quote from: schnookums on August 26, 2013, 09:03:50 AM
Atarn did. And if so I don't mind withdrawing interest, since they were here first (more or less.)

Hmm, I'm not opposed to six players, but don't want anyone feeling like their toes are being stepped on.  Did you have a specific concept in mind for a character?

-=-=-

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=183490.0
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=183487.0
Character Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=183488.0

AndyZ

Offering that I don't mind another Ragabash.  Frosty isn't going to be very good at the deceptive aspects of the aspect anyway.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Nizhoni

You still looking for players for this? I haven't really gotten to play WtA often at all, and anytime I've tried, I've kinda gotten turned off by their views on lesbian wolves, which is something I really go for. I like relationship RP, so that there can be any undertones of that in such games frustrates me. However, that said, WtA rocks in my book, and I love werewolves. I'd probably go for a Furie, cause they're one of my favorite Tribes. Would probably go support, or whatever is needed in the pack, cause that's just how I like to play. So, hope to hear back soon?
Jade slitted eyes gaze up at Him from her knelt position, a questioning look in her eyes, asking if He was pleased with her. Light brown furred ears poke up from the top of her head at attention as she listens to His soft moans of appreciation, little tufts of white fur on the inside of her ears. Darker brown hair falls down to glorious caramel orbs of flesh pushed together by her arms, more than a handful for many men. She also has a silver bar that sits between those orbs, pierced through each nipple. She has bangs that frame beautifully exotic features nicely, a soft lick of succulent lips and her fangs that were never used poked out upon plump lower lip. Light brown tail sways back and forth idly, connected to plush rump that stuck up in the air for His viewing pleasure.

Jaded

Muse: Ahroun
Atarn: Galliard
AndyZ: Ragabash
Pumpkin Seeds: Theurge

Seress: ?
Nizhoni: ?
schnookums: ?

I suppose I'll let you (Nizhoni) and schnookums join if you'd like, though I will limit it to that (a group of 7), and only 2 of any auspice. 

Nizhoni

Alright, let's see. I've got an easy Black Furies Homid either Ahroun or Philodox idea, depending upon what the party needs in the long run. A question though, would anyone be interested in playing my character's sister? Older/younger, doesn't matter to me heavily. Just thought it might be interesting to add that to the game, as I'm kind of into that thing. Though I'll understand if someone doesn't want me to play that, as it could squik others out and the like.
Jade slitted eyes gaze up at Him from her knelt position, a questioning look in her eyes, asking if He was pleased with her. Light brown furred ears poke up from the top of her head at attention as she listens to His soft moans of appreciation, little tufts of white fur on the inside of her ears. Darker brown hair falls down to glorious caramel orbs of flesh pushed together by her arms, more than a handful for many men. She also has a silver bar that sits between those orbs, pierced through each nipple. She has bangs that frame beautifully exotic features nicely, a soft lick of succulent lips and her fangs that were never used poked out upon plump lower lip. Light brown tail sways back and forth idly, connected to plush rump that stuck up in the air for His viewing pleasure.

Muse

Looks like we need a philodox, Nizhoni. 

My character's already somewhat set in stone as a silver fang with a kinfolk little sister.  Would a kinfolk sister suffice?  If so, maybe Jaded would let me play another character? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Nizhoni

Yeah, that's the basic idea, Philodox. Love the duality of them a lot. As for the kinfolk sister, mmm... perhaps? I was generally pondering over a werewolf one though. I don't know why that's such a huge kink of mine, for two female werewolves to be wrestling in bed. ~shrugs~ I understand that you're set, just hoped that one of the characters who isn't so much, or who has a Black Fury character would be interested. Then again, just because you're Silver Fang, doesn't mean my character couldn't have been recruited by the Black Furies due to that Tribe's usual misogynistic tenancies. ~ponders this idly~ I'll let a couple more people weight in on this, before I make my decision upon the subject, but at least I've got an option now. Thank you.

Jaded

We could use a Philodox. 

I'm not opposed to someone playing a secondary kinfolk if they really want, though the character probably wouldn't be involved in the story as much. 

Tamhansen

Well I believe the group is full as is, but if people drop out, and have an open space, I'd love to play, and be happy to play Nizhoni's sister. But otherwise. Have fun playing :D
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Jaded

I'll let you know if a spot opens, thanks for the interest. :-)

schnookums

I apologize deeply, but I've just been a bit swamped with classes. I would love to play, but it's not fair that I've been given a slot and haven't even been able to come up with a character.

Jaded

No worries.  Let me know if you'd still like to join.

Nizhoni

Video card decided to have a fit and not work for me last week, so I had to actually drive into work. Been so busy with that, that I've had no time to even think on a character, so I'm sad to say I'm going to pull out for now. Borrowing a computer now and then, but meh.

Jaded

Okay, thanks for letting me know Nizhoni.

If you'd like to join Katataban, you're welcome to.

Tamhansen

Which role do you need filled? Then I can make a character
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.