what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Underneath

The same thing I wore last night...gonna take a shower and change tonight ;)

Beguile's Mistress

Wool slacks, a heavy sweater with a cowl neck and black suede ankle boots.  No power this morning and no heat when it came back on means I'm having trouble staying warm with temps in the teens and 20s.

ausyandy

Jeans and a long-sleeve shirt.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Pandamonium

ausyandy

Quote from: Pandamonium on January 12, 2011, 03:35:47 PMSweat pants, tis all :P

Ah my favourite choice of clothing  ;D

I have the same on but with a t-shirt.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Purple scoop neck t-shirt, skinny jeans, black bra with pink lace and pink boyshorts.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Bliss

An oversized light blue teeshirt with a tiny multicolored sunglasses-wearing lizard on the front and a huge color-rich office-dude-relaxing-at-the-beach scene on the back, with Jimmy Buffet quotes. Darker blue flannel pyjama pants with little snowflakes and happy snowmen all over. Maryjane style black slippers. Hair is completely down, and I'm wearing my oval black-rimmed glasses and a silver-and-garnet right-hand ring.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

KCourtney

I am still in my pjs!

I am wearing a royal blue tshirt, grey short sleep shorts with royal blue stitching and draw string tie, and royal blue and grey stripped leg warmers. Nothing beneath.

ArtemisHighmore

TheLegionary

white brief and black socks

Beguile's Mistress

A thin white sleep shirt with lace collar and cuffs

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

KCourtney

Dark denim jeans that fit tight in the hips and thighs and flare just a tad at the bottom, knee high black slouchy socks, black and grey plaid 3 inch heels, black sweater, pink and black plaid scarf, pink button necklace and bracelet. Under - black and white stripped VS cheeky panties and a black satin bra.

Angzyn

Holey Jeans and a tank top. 
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Autumn52

I'm wearing a pair of yoga capris and a halter top. It criss crosses in the back. I guess that is a halter top.

halo

Light lavender satin night gown.
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Kendra

faded torn jeans, navy tank top, gruffallo slippers (chuckles - they look ridiculous but I like them :P )

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray jumper, black belt, sheer white blouse with bow at the neck, black tights and black suede heels.

Autumn52

a pair of jeans with a baby doll top. My blue wedge shoes. a belt to match the shoes. pair of black panties.

Fragile Dreams

Black sweat pants, dark grey GAP hoodie, black tight boxers, black t-shirt. I am the MIB!

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks and a long-sleeved ivory silk blouse with maroon piping around the collar and cuffs, black suede flats.

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Nico

light gray sweatpants, a black sleeveless tee, black boxer briefs.

Autumn52

My comfies, I have on a pair of black stretch exercise pants and a dark purple oversized sweater.