F/F or M/M Craving!

Started by Cre, April 05, 2013, 10:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cre

I could go for some romantic plot line or pure smut, all I ask is that you at least suggest something, give me an idea of what direction you want to go in, I can't read you're mind!

So What do I do?
-I prefer playing Sub, but I see myself as versatile. I won't play a Dom that controls or does everything, and I don't expect you too either.
-I like playing Futa characters-- but will not force that on anyone who doesn't like that, I know not everyone has that same appeal as I do, so just tell me and I will not include it.
-I really like to bounce ideas and make things interesting, even if its a slice of life sort of setting, I want to have some kind of interest. So if you work with me I think we can both get something out of it.
-I also tend to "Mirror" I write however much you probably will give me. All I ask is that you give me at least 2 paragraphs or more. Please don't be afraid to write more, less kills me.  I also like to let my partner intro so I can see how they write and test what they can do. I will do intros if I need to.
- I will do F/M pairings, but I am currently craving the other two, just ask if you would like to do that and I won't object C:

IMPORTANT
If you are really reading through this and please, when you either PM or post in the thread address the following! This will help us both out and it saves me from asking, cuz honestly I'm not a mind reader, and it gives me more of idea of what you want!
-What Pairings are you looking for? F/M F/F M/M furry whatever.
-Was there a "plot" that interested you, or do you have one of you're own you'd like share?
-If you're looking for smut, what are you're kinks?
-PLEASE, include something in the subject title, I don't care what, but if everyone PMs me no subject gets confusing for me to identify who's who.

What am I craving?
-Pregnancy
-Drugs
-Emotional drama (LOVE drama)
- Shape Shifters
-High school
-Age gap Relationships (WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER)
-Incest
-Bestiality
-To play a Vanilla character

Alright so I have simple little ideas that we can expand on from here, I have also added some pictures to sort of set the tone.
Feel free to suggest, add, and spill beans bout yourself!

Best Friends
Cliche but hey, it's cute. I wouldn't mind starting this roleplay from either them as young kids and growing up, or having them be older and have flash backs to their childhood. I was picturing more F/F for this one, but I can see M/M for it too.

The Cosplayers
This one is more so either one is a "anime" obsessed girl/boy who gets all into dressing up, now the couple could do it together maybe they meet at a convention. I just liked the idea of them doing costumes/themes and being dorks. This doesn't have to be anime, maybe they like star wars, start trek, fantasy whatever. As long they can play dress up!
(I will do F/F or transgender with M/M or just straight up M/M)

The Stalker
I don't want this to be a violent roleplay, I would actually like it if it had a more comedy element to it. Like this stalker isn't some crazy person-- well not in the sense of killing. But they do have an infatuation and or lust towards the other, and I like thinking that the other character finally gives in. It can go anywhere I believe! (Would love to do Yuri for this)

Lets Play House
I think for this one along the lines of F/F that they are two girls playing. One is the mommy one is the daddy, and you know how you picture this scenario where you are a grown up, well I would like to write this through that mindset. Picturing themselves as grown ups. If that makes any sense. We can work out other details if you're interested.

Pictures I like but don't have direct plots for:

F/F

Slave?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Good Boy

Hide away/Secret Love

The Virgin

Anime/ Movies/ Games that I would do Ocs or Characters with:

Anime
Wolfs Rain
.//hack Sign (Tsukasa season)
Digimon (Love for ever if we could do Tai x Izzy! )
Pokemon (Pokemon or trainers or both)
Inuyasha (Maybe)

Movies
How to train your dragon
Lion King

Games
Harvest Moon
Kingdom Hearts
Resident Evil

Cre

New.

Incest

Father x Daughter
Father x Song
Brother x Sister
Twins (Have a picture of F/F but will do F/M M/M)
Mother x Son
The Babysitter
The Doctor x Patient (Preferably a Teen (16). Like school nurse.)
Age Gap or Slut

Cre

OTHER THINGS

Anthro/Furry

Unicorn Mates

Human/Unicorn Furry
http://cdn1.gelbooru.com//samples/530/sample_ba71701a52345bdd29026f022f1c8789.jpeg?658604

Dragons

Bird Girl x Wolf Boy

Wolf x Woman (Make her his mate)

M/M Furry Wolves

Cre

Cre

YaoiRolePlay

It says all your pictures are moved or deleted. :/

Cre

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on April 09, 2013, 11:52:39 AM
It says all your pictures are moved or deleted. :/

Yes, I'm working on fixing it. Thank you though.