How about Shadowrun?

Started by Lord of Shadows, May 17, 2005, 06:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustyW

Still have more to do with character, but so far ...

Human female, decker... haven't chosen a name yet... or physical description... chose skills and attributes... will try and have her done by Saturday or Sunday evening.

justy

Amberghylles

Mechanics changes such as intitive going in passes (nobody gets a second action till everyone's had their first..) and the skills were divided up (as Hunter mentioned)  But as far as the concept, that's the same.  And I'll be happy to help you with the numbers.

Lancis

i'd play a Troll Merc if openings still exsist :)

Lancis
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Amberghylles

It'll be Saturday or Sunday before I have a chance to really sit down and start putting things together myself. 

So no rush, we'll start the game when we're ready.

Bayushi

HiHi!! ^^

I used to play Shadow Run a long while ago, and barely remember it. What I do remember is that I LOVED the game, mostly because the GM was wonderful.

I would like to play, but I do not remember how to play the game appropriately. I do know that I would like to play the class that is a Rogue-like character class. I think it was called a "Face" or something like it.

-Akiko ^^

Amberghylles

The game is under Play by Post - Heavy. 

Let me toss out a question concerning the style.  I was thinking of running this more or less like a regular table top game (IE, there's a party more or less following a single plotline)  However, given the nature of this medium, and the large turnout of interested players, I'm thinking of running it a bit more open ended (With several different scenes going on not nessicarily related to each other)

Thoughts? Comments?   Suggestions?