Dollys demon/angel craving

Started by abandoneddolly, January 10, 2011, 02:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Hi I'm dolly. I'm trying to get back into some rps, and there has been one my muse has really been bugging me with. So here it goes.

Demon/Angel

Plot:
a demon buys an angel at an auction

Setting:

In the beginning God created the Angels.The angels loved and worshipped their God,they sang his praises walked with him through beautiful gardens they created for him. Everything was paradise,and then God created man. This made some of the angels jealous. It made one of the angels jealous enough that a battle was soon waged on hell for the throne of hell. The angel Lucifer, who had tried to usurp the Lords control was cast out into hell.

Time went on centuries  past. A few more angels fell during this time. The demons tempted and corrupted men taught them what they needed to make weapons to kill, taught them jealous and lust, greed and hate, and how to give in to their dark side. They tried to get back at the lord by taking what he cared for most, mankind. God let this go on. Some angels wondered about his judgment. Shouldn't he protect what they had been told to care for?But the demons had rules. They could not kill a human and the human had to have his own will , their always was a way for the human to get out of the demons trap if they so wished it.

But then one day the demons quit playing by the rules. They murdered humans in the thousands. God was furious and he sent down his angels to destroy the demons, and protect the humans. A new war broke out this time on earth, and its lands were destroyed in its wake. Humans were caught up in the crossfire and many more died. Many others turned their back to God. How could he let this kind of destruction go on? God grew more angry. Now at the angels for not protecting Man. He banished all his creations from heaven.

Cut from their Lord it weakened the Angels powers and devastated their morale. The demons now had the upper hand and used it to win the war. Earth was now in their claws. The demons rule the land and the humans have learned to revel in their sins. No one has seen an angel for a while, but they are not yet extinct though they are low in numbers. They are scattered and hidden through out the land.

Opening:

There was something in the air a feeling of hopelessness, despair, anguish so deep it left a bitter taste in the angels throat, and chocked down her throat leaving knots in her stomach. The angel attempted to open her large golden eyes , but they felt heavy. She opened them just a crack. She could see metal bars, a straw strewn floor,beyond that their were others dirty legs and feet held together by metal chains that clacked ghoulishly. Her eyes closed.   

Time passed and the knots in her stomach twisted into more and more until she started to choke. Her world tilted, and there was a loud clang. She opened her eyes wider this time. There was a demon standing in front of her. His red eyes looked down at her with contempt. A smirk showing if his rows of fanged teeth  was on his lips. It was now that she realized why her world had tilted. She was in a bird cage, built just big enough to stuff her small lithe body inside of it. She was bond too the cage by a wire that pierced both her wings and wrapped around the back bars of the cage. Her legs were tied to the bottom, spread as far apart as there was room for. Her arms were bound behind her back in a way that pushed her shoulders back and made her chest stick out. She wore nothing but the rope and wire that bond her and a ball gag in her mouth that made the best thing she could say to the demon looking her over was.
" mmmrmmmrmph"
The demon smirked even bigger as He stared into her uncertain gaze.
" are you going to sing for Me little bird?" He asked.
Before she could muffle another response her eyes grew heavy again.

Her eyes flickered open. She could hear something further away from her, a voice ringing out. " 1,00, 1,2000.1,350," It raised and fell with its own rhythm like waves in the ocean. For a moment she no longer was in that cage , but standing on the beach. Thee beach to the waters of life. There was a beautiful garden that grew around it, with all types of palm, and flowers. She was standing next to a palm her hand on its smooth bark whispering a song to it. She was a gardener, of sorts. More of a healer, then a warrior. She did not bear the marks of one who had been in a war, she had come to earth late in the war. The week of the banishment, bad timing on her part, to see if she could heal some of the  land.

The rhythm of the words threatened to make her drift off again, but this time she fought against it. She would never find out what was happening if she continued to drift this way. She frowned as she couldn't remember how she had gotten here, she had been asleep on the pew of an old church. It was her last memory. Before she could drift again, a demon came and picked up the cage. He started to drag it against the floor. It jostled the wires that pierced her wing making her cry out in pain, but the demon didn't seem to care. She was dragged onto a stage, another demon was there with a microphone, but it was what was off the stage that troubled the angel. There sat row after row of demons all looking at her with a hungry expression. They were all foxes and she was the last chicken in town. She swallowed.

" the last item up for sale is, an angel. the last one to be caught from my knowledge in over three years or so, lets start the bidding at..."

Moon Hound Hati

A post-apocalypse setting that turned out in favor of the demons? Very interesting, to say the least. I guess the surviving humans have been reduced to servents or something? Either way, I'd be more than willing to do this with you, if you want.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

abandoneddolly

yes the humans would be servants or hidden off some where away from the demons.
Sure , I would love to do it with you.

Moon Hound Hati

Great. :-)

It's the first time I role play on this forum, but I suppose now we iron out the details a bit? Our characters and such?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.