What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Bliss

Yeah, I know you just won the pants, but still - double or nothing?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

blue bunny sparkle

The Force is with me! The Force is with me! I don't need eyes to SEE... I just need to TRUST!

Boatman

I'm pretty certain the audience won't suspect I am on day release from prison when I give my all for Swan Lake.
History, where creative writing was born.

AceSorou

Moraline

Astre

I can't remember if I'm getting dressed or undressed

Ciosa

"So you really want me to wear your sister's clothes while we do it?  Perv."

Moraline

It's hot you see, hot and the air is thick. Like pea soup sort of thick. I don't know how long I can track this dame for but she's got a real eye for candy in the windows at the big outlets. If you know what I mean?  When she make her move, that's when I'll swoop in. Doll will never know what happened. 

No one can pull the wool over my eyes.

Ciosa

"No!  no, you can't borrow my panties, you get them all stretched out when you do.  Buy your own!"

Moraline

I like the way she looks at me with her smouldering sensuality. I wonder if I toss her a dime if she'll roll over for me. If you get what I'm saying? I think I'm going for it.

Love And Submission

Stanley Cup Playoffs sure are interesting , Eh?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Belle33

This game is called pin the tail on the sexy.

SpiralSpider

I wonder if they realize it's their shirt?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Belle33

Twisted Crow

I'm glad you like the view...

... This is my husband's shirt.

Renegade Vile

What in the... Are those two? On my lawn?
Damnit! Get out of here, you freaks!
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Renegade Vile

Ah! A butterfly! If I ground these up, I can make a potion to restore my sight!
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Ciosa

That's when it always hits - your moment of triumph, your enemies exploding in fire around you, your archnemesis sprawled upon the ground, a long awaited moment of execution, revenge at hand, one opportunity to sew perfect, discordant terror in his heart!  Then the itch.  The itch under the facemask, the itch impossible to scratch in your moment of triumph.

Please - by all the gods of the Celestial Heavens, please don't let me sneeze in the middle of my villainous monologue.

Adammair

It was a dark night in a city that knows how to keep its secrets, but on the seventh floor of the Acme building, one man is still trying to find the answers to life's persistent questions...Guy Noir, Private Eye.

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Bamagirl

I seem to have this string caught up on something, give me a sec.
Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A

Belle33