- Letexta's Femdom Fantasies -

Started by Letexta, February 24, 2017, 04:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letexta

Tentatively reopening this. My muse for a dominant character is... Fickle, to say the least. But hopefully I can work something out with one of you.

CRAVING: Something dark, exploring extreme kinks, but wrapped up in glamour and class. Ask if you're curious.

This is a thread I didn't expect to be making when I first started getting interested in roleplaying, and the more kinky side of life in general. But recently, I've been having some cravings for playing a much more dominant character. Maybe it's fleeting, and I'll end up taking this down in a few days time, but who know's, it might be here to stay, so I thought I'd type this up, and see if there is any interest in a cruel dominant.

Additionally to this, more recently I've been getting interested in more relaxed femdom pairings, the kind of thing that could be described as a female led relationship, with a little bit less of the cruelty side of things being involved. If you might be interested in this, or any femdom style pairings really, let me know.

I'm also interested in working out an Fxf pairing, with my character being on the more dominant side. This is on top of Fxm, or maybe even groups like FxFxm or Fxmxm. Let me know if you're interested.

Hierarchy

Some of the many femdom captions I've seen on images in my time browsing various sources allude to a kind of hierarchical set up. A dominant at the top, and submissives below them. But it might be that a woman at the top keeps slaves, and is cruel and harsh on them, while also having a lover of sorts. Someone who is still submissive to them, but is treated better than those at the very bottom, and is maybe even dominant themselves over those below them, although probably to a lesser extent. 

If this kind of setting might interest you, then drop me a message. I think I'd be most interested, right now at least, in playing the middle character, giving a good balance between dominant and submissive. If someone wants to take on both the dominant, and the most submissive, that would be amazing. Although I'd be open to playing as the dominant. We could even work out a small group game, with three or more people in this kind of system. Groups, or pairings, could be Fxfxm, or even Fxfxf.

Seeking Sissies

This is one of my biggest interest at the moment. Feminisation, and all the trappings that come with it. Whether he's a masculine man, or a skinny twink, I've been really interested in taking a 'man' and transforming him into a sissy girl, through all sorts of processes. Training, hormones, implants, maybe even surgery, all of them could be considered. Whether she makes a slutty whore, a classy call girl, or something else entirely, can be discussed.

That's not to say my only interest is this. A story based around feminisation and sissy play would include a plethora of other kinks. Pegging, pain, bondage, chastity, CBT, humiliation, forced bi, foot worship, body worship, spanking, whipping, degradation, discipline, and probably a whole hose of others that I can't list off the top of my head right now. If you have any other interests, please, put them in your PM.

The dominants I play are unlikely to be the caring type, although if that's something you're looking for I might be convinced. At the moment, I'm thinking of someone cruel and harsh, who'll mould by fear, pain, cruelty, and maybe an occasional soft hand. Who is she? A professional dominatrix? A woman using an online dating service, tailored to her interests? A member of a BDSM society?

Pondering Plots

Recently, I've been thinking about working out something a little more plot based in this kind of genre. Maybe a spy, not afraid to use more cruel, sexual methods? A politician? Something along those lines could definitely be very interesting. If you have any ideas about that, please, don't hesitate to get in touch.

A slightly more formed idea now. If you take a look in the inspiration imgur album, you'll see that a lot of them have captions about an ' Institution'. I think this could be a really interesting idea to work with. An institution where men and women go, or are sent by an SO, or some other factor, and punished, trained, and moulded by the professionals there. Each case is assigned to a particular dominant, who discusses objectives with either the recipient, or whoever sent them, before taking personal charge of their training. Could be potential for a group game to develop here.

Potential Face Claims and Inspiration

The album here contains some inspiration imagery. Very NSFW.

Additionally, this album contains some inspiration specifically of sissies. Again, NSFW.

Sorry this is so short right now, it may develop as my interest does. If you're interested in working something out, please let me know, and we can see if it'll work. Not just interested in men either, so if any of you ladies want to give something a shot, let me know.

Letexta

Been a while, and opening for more dominant females once again.