RWBY inspired GG

Started by Sephiriel, January 01, 2014, 09:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AribethAmkiir

How many more players do we need?  1?

Sephiriel

It depends Aribeth. I still have no idea if Rainbow is still with us. Not some of the other players either, except for TheLegionary and RebelJap (which by the way is in for a whoopin') and Saint. I know I'm supposed to give a couple of days for the roll call, but I'm just impatient.

Juggtacular

If you need an extra student, I could make one. I loves me some RWBY.

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 20, 2014, 03:12:05 AM
If you need an extra student, I could make one. I loves me some RWBY.

It's like the "bee's knees"!    ;D

Delta 8O8

Quote from: Jane Storm on February 20, 2014, 03:04:01 AM...RebelJap (which by the way is in for a whoopin')...

What can I say?
I love being an asshole entertaining people =D
"O'er Azure Skies and Emerald Plains
"Be without fear in the face of your enemies
Stay Low, Go Fast
Where Freedom and Justice Prevail!
Be brave and upright, that God may love thee.
Kill First, Die Last
With Courage and Strength
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
One Shot, One Kill
We will fight to the end
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong."
No Luck, All Skill
For Liberty in our Land!"
This is my Oath

Juggtacular

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on February 20, 2014, 03:27:27 AM
It's like the "bee's knees"!    ;D

I don't wanna be "the bee's knees". I don't wanna be any kind of "knees"! I just wanna be a normal boyl, with normal knees.

TheHangedOne

XD Whee. Yes, we just need one more. Looking forward to seeing your app, Jugg.

Well... that was a thing...

Also, Jane, you need to be patient, or else I will find someone elses lap to curl up on!  >:)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Sephiriel

There is no such thing as someone else's lap. I erased all other laps from the world.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Jane Storm on February 20, 2014, 01:54:31 PM
There is no such thing as someone else's lap. I erased all other laps from the world.

:o
Check out my poet tree!

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 20, 2014, 03:30:37 AM
I don't wanna be "the bee's knees". I don't wanna be any kind of "knees"! I just wanna be a normal boyl, with normal knees.

"What's wrong with you?  Aren't you excited?"

Juggtacular

Should have my sheet up in a bit.
  XD

Vill

Hello, friends!

I'm just popping by to introduce myself, and to ask if there are anymore openings in your game. I came across this thread by chance, and I have to admit that I've never even heard of RWBY before. However, I just got done watching the first episode and I've already made the decision to watch all of season 1 today, regardless of whether or not you guys have room for me. It's definitely reminiscent of some of shows and games that I've enjoyed, and I think the art style is pretty aesthetically pleasing.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing back from you guys. Until then!

TheHangedOne

Still need a history and a chemistry teacher. If four people show interest in students, then we can make a fourth team.
Check out my poet tree!

Vill

I'll have to wait until I get more episodes under my belt to sort of scope out how the teachers fit into the picture, but that's a possibility.

AribethAmkiir

Pay attention to the episodes Jaundice, Badge and Burden, and Stray, if I recall correctly.

Vill

Rodger that. Thanks, friend.

Vill

I have to admit that the history professor had managed to become my favorite character within the first 1:15 of Jaunedice, part 2.

Juggtacular

TheHangedOne

Oobleck is cool! Probably because he's non-newtonian.  8-) Thus far, I like the staff on the show.  And Roman makes for a pretty cool villain.
Check out my poet tree!

Juggtacular

I find myself hating Cardin much more than Roman. Roman's a bad guy, but Cardin's just a dick weasel.

Vill

Quote from: TheHangedMan on February 20, 2014, 06:11:57 PM
Oobleck is cool! Probably because he's non-newtonian.  8-)

Yeah that aspect really adds a nice punch to his personality.

Roman and his cronies remind me a lot of Rufus (maybe more so Reno since they both have a cane for a weapon) and the Turks from FF7.

I intend to go back and give all the information that's provided on the first page of this thread a thorough read, once I've caught up on the episodes. But, I guess I'll just ask now: are you guys looking for cannon teachers and villains, or are they intended to be OC too?

Alavana

Howdy all!! Looks like I am finally in this monster! I cant wait to start playing and I hope you all like my little Ruby!
Id like to say, this will be a fun day! A fun day indeed!
A couple of notes:
I am a furry in real life, and I like to play furry characters. If its possible, Id like for that to not change.
I always make my characters 18+ unless by request to play younger.

TheHangedOne

Yeah, Cardin is just a bully.  The fun part, though, is that Cardin Winchester is actually a reference to The Cardinal of Winchester, who prosecuted Joan of Arc (Also known as Jeanne D'arc in French), and was the one who ultimately got her executed.

And oh hey, what's the team name that Cardin leads? Team Cardinal.  And Jaune seems like he might have been inspired by Joan of Arc. I don't think Monty or anyone else has made any sort of official statement about it, it's just a favorite fan theory of mine.
Check out my poet tree!

Juggtacular

Quote from: TheHangedMan on February 20, 2014, 06:26:03 PM
Yeah, Cardin is just a bully.  The fun part, though, is that Cardin Winchester is actually a reference to The Cardinal of Winchester, who prosecuted Joan of Arc (Also known as Jeanne D'arc in French), and was the one who ultimately got her executed.

And oh hey, what's the team name that Cardin leads? Team Cardinal.  And Jaune seems like he might have been inspired by Joan of Arc. I don't think Monty or anyone else has made any sort of official statement about it, it's just a favorite fan theory of mine.

The theory is pretty nail on the head. Almost all of the characters in RWBY have some basis off of a real world or fairy tail figure.

TheHangedOne

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=194612

By the way, here's the link to the OOC.  Feel free to introduce yourselves to the current cast of players.  :D I will formulate a team name some time tonight.

Also, make sure that you've all read up on the IC. At your own pace, of course. Pay particular attention to the post about what the tests for getting into Avalanche was like.
Check out my poet tree!