Pokemon RP interest check. (Closed and Full.)

Started by Wolfy, June 09, 2011, 12:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Pen, you are so full of lies....

Carlissa

No longer accepting travel partners!?...

What about villains? You guys need any villains?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Alliance

Quote from: Carlissa on June 12, 2011, 01:58:26 PM

This.

What about making some rivals for the heroes or something?

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on June 12, 2011, 01:58:26 PM

Carli!...I haven't talked to you in forevers.

We could use a villain...lol

Alliance

Seaweed

*falls on knees in begging position*

Oh please Wolfy let Alliance in. He's my brother and we've been Pokemon rivals forever. *glares at Alliance*

Orochimaru

Seems like you have plenty of people to pull off a few villians. Still interested if you need me.

Wolfy

Alliance is in already. xD As a main character. :P

Seaweed

Quote from: Wolfy on June 13, 2011, 12:15:37 PM
Alliance is in already. xD As a main character. :P

Oh, what about me then? lol.

Can I be a villian? rofl.

See what happens when we are up at 5 in the morning. I'm not feeling well. And he was falling asleep. Our great plan failed. Because we forgot what we were doing. lol.

Alliance

Quote from: Seaweed on June 13, 2011, 03:05:20 PM
Oh, what about me then? lol.

Can I be a villian? rofl.

See what happens when we are up at 5 in the morning. I'm not feeling well. And he was falling asleep. Our great plan failed. Because we forgot what we were doing. lol.

Crap we did screw up our own con, didn't we?

We're the worse con man known to man. Here we had planned everything. And we ruin it cause I forgot I signed up for this RP.  :-[

Wolfy

Soooo..ok, what should we name the new region and the new starting town, so that I can finally get an opening post up?

SargentToughie

Name it the Lancor region, because it works.

and something rural for the starting town, something like "springleaf town" or something silly like that.

It's pokemon, not intended to be taken seriously.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Alliance

Wolfy will you let my brother in as a Villian and Rival type character?

Wolfy

Quote from: Alliance on June 14, 2011, 02:19:38 AM
Wolfy will you let my brother in as a Villian and Rival type character?

I guess. We haven't heard from Carli yet, too.

Alliance

Orochimaru

Not to mention you forgot about me who expressed intrest, but I think I was ignored. *not by pen and demon though*. Oh well, you guys have fun. ^^ I mean that.

Seaweed

Name: Brooke Rivers a.k.a Victory

Appearance:

As you make your way to the city, you find yourself bumping into a young man. He's an odd sort with bright silver blue eyes and silver ,like strands of metal, hair. He's well dressed
and sports a good natured smile as he helps you up. You stare at his long black sweater, over the white button shirt. With a red ascott. He wears a two rings on his finger. He
wears a pair of black dress pants and well polished dress shoes.
Exactly like image

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Pokemon:

Delvil

Name- Gray

Gender- Male

Gray is just as regal as his owner. A grand guard dog, Gray is loyal to only his owner. Known to show aggressive nature to anyone whom his owner hasn't cleared off on as a
friend. A loyal animal, Gray will listen to his owners every command. It does really seem like Pokemon show the inner personalities of their owners. Gray is very, head strong, aggressive
not in the least bit shy. Its mature for its own age and never behaves like a puppy, as if it had been raised to be better than its own kind.

Pochiena

Name- Blue

Gender- Male

Blue can be the opposite of Gray sometimes. All though brothers, not biologically of course raised in the same environment with the same parents, it appears Blue is the
more playful one. The one that likes to play and is eager and excitedable. But he also can be just as fierce and loyal as his brother is. Though Blue reflects the "good" nature
of Victory. Blue is intelligent, and very smart. He's better than his brother in the sense that he is an easy lure to use. As if Blue is used by his owner as a way of manipulation.

Personality: The only thing most mentioned about Victory is his smile. His good nature, his pleasant behavior. How kind he is. Though all of these are a lie. The real Victory is cold
and cruel. Manipulative and a good liar. Victory is academically a bright student, but his cruel nature is played out more in his own Pokemon. Not only does he use dark type pokeomon
to almost symbolize his true nature hidden within shadows, but also to express his malicious behavior. He lies behind a smile. An angel in the disguise of a demon. Victory isn't very
fond of Pokemon. He finds them tools for his own leisure, than friends and partners. The only two Pokemon he'd every acknowledge were part of him and his family is Gray and Blue.
But that's because both Pokemon have been with him since they had hatched from eggs and he was a baby as they grew with him. Victory doesn't care about people either. He pretends
though, through a fountain of smiles and fake laughs. Victory pretends to be the person everyone wants to get to know. He's outwardly friendly, and kind and gentle. But then when you
find out his real violent nature, you feel almost disgusted with yourself for falling for the trap. Victory's hobby is of course is mathmatics. He dislikse Pokemon the most and worse of all he
hates their owners demeaning them. He likes classical music and pasta. Victory's true nature is intelligent, very smart, cruel, and malicious. A great liar who hides in shadows with just a
smile to win anyone over.

History:

The son of a wealthy and very famous business man, Victory lead out his journey a few years ago. Before the main cast and has been the one and only known person to beat the Elite 4
of the new region. Winning him his nickname Victory. Victory sees Pokemon as a good business model. His global goal is to get all Pokemon into zoos of some sort. To make profit from the
wild beast. Victory dislikes Pokemon, all though academically he has excelled in school and wasn't ever bullied, he thinks Pokemon have no future interest. They just squat on the ground
and expect people to take care of them.

Victory wants the world to be filled with people and wallets. The only Pokemon battles would go through sponsored trainers, that the business models would choose to fight in arena style
stadiums. There would be no one going on journeys and no one going on adventures to pick up Pokemon.

[will finish this later]

Wolfy

Well, we could use Three Villains..but in that case, who's going to be Meowth? @_@

Seaweed

Quote from: Wolfy on June 14, 2011, 10:16:01 AM
Well, we could use Three Villains..but in that case, who's going to be Meowth? @_@

You like?  :-\

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on June 14, 2011, 06:52:48 AM
I guess. We haven't heard from Carli yet, too.

Didn't know I was allowed to join.

I'll write something up right now if I'm still in.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Orochimaru

Oky, I am confused now. Were you talking to me wolfy?

Refering to this.
Quote from: Wolfy on June 14, 2011, 10:16:01 AM

Wolfy

xD
Ok, ok.

At the moment our heroes are

Me
Demonwings
Alliance
Pen
Aya.

What I meant was that I wouldn't mind three villains to work for an evil organization.

Orochimaru

Okay so simple question, do you need me to be one of the villans?

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on June 14, 2011, 01:55:41 PM
What I meant was that I wouldn't mind three villains to work for an evil organization.

I thought they were going to be rivals or something...

And would that evil orginazation be Team Rocket? Or maybe the grou are mercenaries or something? And what are their motives behind picking on a group of innocent Pokemon Trainers?