Some Random Thoughts

Started by Random, April 07, 2008, 05:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random

*fills the sandbox with red sand, takes her shoes off, sits on the side and buries her feet in the sand*

Maeven, if you'll develop a character for me, I'll get it listed. :)

SerpentKiss

*tsk*

It's a sandbox...not the edge of a swimming pool...

*jumps in the sand and starts to dig furiously*

Cutter

Hey, just don't let the cats in here, ok?
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

SerpentKiss

*malicious grin*

What do you think they hole's for? *points at the cat-sized grave he's made*

Cutter

*arches eyebrow*

"Well, at least there won't be cat scat in the box."

*backs away slowly*
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

SerpentKiss

*appears behind Cutter, whispering in his ear*

you're okay...I think Random wants your character living

Maeven

Splendid. Welcome aboard Cutter. I knew you were the *hero* type.

I am away until monday (in vegas - let the jealousy ensue!). I'll get a character developed for you when I get back, Random.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Random

Ooh, Maeven! *is positively green*

Have a glorious time, and hide some money away to return home with!

And yes, SK, Cutter's character is to survive this ordeal, but your dog will have his day. I'll send you a pm to explain further. ;)

Barding

Urm, if there are still places for fairly minor main characters then I'd love to play another male escapee...So long as it's not a women's only asylum. I feel like I could dabble in this pretty well - I'm all up for nasty stuff of that kind but not that kind, if you catch my drift? Anyhow, I'd love to get a little more information about this that would help me formulate a character so, urm, a PM or a reply is called for methinks.

That is...if you'll have me? *beams in a manner that he obviously hopes is endearing and yet manages to be more along the lines of lopsided and somewhat sweet in the way that a repentant madman is or the manner of a vegetarian shark*
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

Cutter

Quote from: Maeven on April 10, 2008, 09:15:27 PM
Splendid. Welcome aboard Cutter. I knew you were the *hero* type.

I am away until monday (in vegas - let the jealousy ensue!). I'll get a character developed for you when I get back, Random.

Me, Hero type?

Such flattery.... ;)

My On's and Off's :

Random

I WAS RECENTLY INFORMED THAT SERPENTKISS HAS BEEN BANNED FROM ELLIQUIY. THIS MEANS I NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY WRATH POST-HASTE! IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU COULD ADEQUATELY PLAY THE PART, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!

Kazyth

My schedule is a little hectic lately, but if you need someone to play Wrath, I can certainly swing it.  I was holding my last slot open for another thread, but it appears that one fell through.  PM me if the thread if you'd like.  ;D
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Random

Kazyth is a lifesaver! Everyone say thank you! ;D

Maeven

Hmm lifesaver.

I'm not sure but I don't think that term is correctly applied from my character's point of view ;)

Nonetheless, welcome to the show !!

Looking forward to, well, um, we shall see...
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Cutter

*nods solemnly at Mav's post*

I posted. in between guest clamoring for more food and drink. What the hell am i a Tavern wench?

Anyhoo, hope y'all enjoy it.

My On's and Off's :

Kazyth

Sorry for the delay, my post is up.  Hopefully it isn't to much.  I think I may have gone a bit overboard!  Regardless, thanks for giving me a shot folks!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Random

I must say that I am absolutely delighted with all of your posts, all of them! I am overjoyed at the calibur of quality, and Kazyth, there is no such thing as overbaord!

Cutter is going to be gone until Thursday, and I am going to be gone from Thursday to Sunday, but I'll go ahead and post and when he returns he can continue. Then, hopefully by the time I return Sunday evening, I'll have some more awesome posts to read!

Trieste

It'd be interesting to see a couple more embodied Sins ... or possibly Virtues. I now have the mental picture of Envy sidling in and trying to make a deal with Wrath and getting chewed up for it. Or having Patience (the Cardinal Virtue traditionally opposite of Wrath) hissing in Wrath's ear just like the voices in a crazy person's head. Mwahah.