MAID interest check! [Open to new players, but game has started]

Started by Blythe, November 14, 2013, 05:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Quote from: Yugishogun on November 16, 2013, 11:20:13 PM
I'm currently deciding between blind and yuri doujin artist.

Ooh, both of those are good. I like the second a bit better, but that's just me. ^^

Quote from: persephone325 on November 16, 2013, 11:16:03 PM
Oh, um. Maybe I missed it, but what do you plan on having the pace of the game be?

I haven't said yet, so no worries, you didn't miss anything. I'm honestly not sure, since I didn't think this would garner the level of interest it did so quickly (my mind is a bit boggled that eight people are already interested!). I'd initially intended to see how many people were interested before deciding on the pace, so I could set something the majority would like.

But...since we're already at eight, I'd welcome those interested to share their input as to what type of pace they'd like to see in the RP.

But everyone, keep in mind that this still isn't going to start for a while. We've got time to get details and preferences hammered out.

Mysterica

Just good old Google.  I didn't roll random colors to be honest though.  I rolled the character, just to make sure whether or not I would have a symbol, or a uniform specific, then a Google image search came up with her.

But Animecharactersdatabase.com is a good spot to look for pictures if a search engine fails. 

Yukina

I think I'll pick yuri artist then. It's a secret that others could easily blackmail her with,

Mysterica

And a bargaining chip for Shizuka.  She'll be far too regular a customer.

catherinehellfire

Name: Catherine
Athletics:1
Affection:5
Skill:2
Cunning:1
Luck:2
Will:3
Types:
Sexy
Lolita
Uniform:Cream
Hair: Golden blonde
Eyes: Sky blue
Special Qualities:
Overactive Imagination
Miniskirt
Nekomimi
Maid Roots: Orphan
Stress Explosion: Crying
Maid Weapon: Claws
Maid Power: Maiden's Tears

Couldn't find the right uniform color or eye color but this is basically what she'd look like.
http://s253.photobucket.com/user/RHE2007/media/Anime%20Girls/C3P1ThePrankstersCollar.gif.html
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Blythe

Stats look okay, catherine!

For those providing anime pictures, though, please tell me the age of the character presented in the picture. I'm not good at discerning the ages of anime images, so an age on there would help me a lot.

catherinehellfire

Well she is of age with the Elliquiy website.  She is probably, based off of many anime's I've seen she could be from 16 to 19 years old, but the anime I watch can be pretty weird.  Heck in one a 30 year old looks like a 12 year old due to a curse but it is hard to determine the age of anime girls sometimes.

Mysterica

catherinehellfire

Yukina

Quote from: Mysterica on November 16, 2013, 11:34:50 PM
And a bargaining chip for Shizuka.  She'll be far too regular a customer.

Wonderful. :)

Blythe

Sessha

I hope no one has a problem if I play a slightly older maid?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Blythe

Sessha, if you're interested in playing a slightly older maid, would you be interested in a rules variant called the "Head Maid"? If you haven't heard of this character type, I'd be happy to elaborate. A Head Maid would probably work closely with the Master and the Butler. ^^

Sessha

Hmm. A transgender or Herm headmaid? That could be interesting. >:) >:) >:) Sure why not.

catherinehellfire

so how many people do we plan on having?

Blythe

Quote from: catherinehellfire on November 18, 2013, 12:01:17 AM
so how many people do we plan on having?

The second post of the thread shows how many are currently interested, which is a rough estimate of how many we have right now!

Quote from: Sessha on November 17, 2013, 03:14:50 PM
Hmm. A transgender or Herm headmaid? That could be interesting. >:) >:) >:) Sure why not.

Awesome! If you need Head Maid info, just let me know.

Okay, in the next week or so, I will put up some setting information. I am tentatively going to set this in Japan. (I can move this location if players dislike it, no problem!)

Remember, the genre is modern with some fantasy and sci-fi tossed in, but ultimately a modern setting. If any of you have suggestions for things you'd like to see in the setting (rooms you want included in the MAID mansion, places that you can visit, etc.), just mention it here, and I'll try to include it!

Also, if you have any suggestions for traits you'd like to see in the Master of the house (gender, appearance, etc.), feel free to mention those as well!

Yukina

It'd be interesting to have the master be a female or a futa, though any gender is fine with me.

Mysterica

Doesn't really matter to me much, though I should mention that I personally am only interested in other female characters.  Just a heads up.  Fairly fitting as I would wind up stealing a man's soul were I to sleep with one of them.  It's all for the greater good of the household.   O:)

catherinehellfire

Female or futa sounds good to me

Sessha

Yeah Blyth if you could send me the stuff on being the head maid that would be awesome.

ShadowFox89

Attributes: 2d6 x 6

Type and Color
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
At 2013-11-19 20:43:23, ShadowFox89 (uid: 26413) rolls: 2d6 Result: 9
Cool and Boyish, +1 skill +athletics, -1 affection, -1 skill
At 2013-11-19 20:49:40, ShadowFox89 (uid: 26413) rolls: 6d6 Result: 20
5, 3, 1, 5, 2, 4
That's Beige, brown, and sky.... not the most brilliant of colors.

Qualities
At 2013-11-19 20:51:46, ShadowFox89 (uid: 26413) rolls: 1d6 Result: 6
2013-11-19 20:52:22   At 2013-11-19 20:52:22, ShadowFox89 (uid: 26413) rolls: 6d6 Result: 23
4, 5, 5, 1, 4, 4
45, 51, 44
At 2013-11-19 20:53:18, ShadowFox89 (uid: 26413) rolls: 6d6 Result: 26At 2013-11-19 21:00:47, ShadowFox89 (uid: 26413) rolls: 5d6 Result: 15
4, 6, 3, 1, 6, 6
46, 31, 66
(2, 2, 2, 5, 4)
Total: 31, 44 (2), 45 (2), 46 (2), 51 (5), 66 (4)

Elf ears, Accent (British), Hairstyle (dumplings), Accessory (ribbon), Perversion (likes 'em young, 16-17), Absurd (Magical Girl)

Roots, Explosion, Weapon
At 2013-11-19 21:15:30, ShadowFox89 (uid: 26413) rolls: 6d6 Result: 16
1, 6, 3, 1, 1, 4
16, 31, 14
Mistress xD
Mischief
Frying Pan
Call me Shadow
My A/A

catherinehellfire

hey I'm thinking that if someone has a perversion that I could change my age to 17

ShadowFox89

I think I'm going to end up rerolling most of the stuff >.>

Might keep the perversion and magical girl though :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

catherinehellfire

okay,  well when you decide on the perversion thing tell me so I know if I'm going to change the age or not.

kylie

Tentatively interested.  I've also seen a few of these fizzle, and I'm probably looking for something more moderate on the "silly/frilly to super demanding" scale.   To be fully honest, I have some other pickiness when it comes to stuff lifted willy-nilly from Japanese culture, but it might sound pesky to list it all here.  I'll just see what people do.

Pacing wise, I don't like a lot of rapid-fire short posts for new content; I'd rather have a soft minimum of more like 2-3 times a week in principle.  Of course with a system game there will be more mechanics notes flying around, but that's another matter. 

Here's what I have so far.  I've yet to find an image that just does it, so the race and color scheme may be tweaked...

Name/Age/Race: TBD.
Unif Color: White (possibly with pink or red)
Hair Color: Pink (or silvery, or red) ?
Eye Color: really TBD

Maid Type: Sexy, cool. (Omg I rolled something I like.  Yay.)

Athletics: 2
Affection: 2
Skill: 4
Cunning: 4
Luck: 3
Will: 1
Special Qualities: Elf ears, glasses, easy-going, dark history: amnesia.
Roots: family debt

Weapons: kitchen knives
Powers:  4-dimensional dress, call any object from the mansion into her uniform.
     (If this is okay, GM will need to figure out how reliably or how often it works. 
      I originally rolled Lock Picking, but that makes more sense for the butler and I didn't want to duplicate one that's already in play.
)

Favor: 4
Spirit: 10