Pokemon?

Started by Aftiel, March 22, 2010, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BraveEarth

Hey I resent that, but only slightly. You are right, the modern roleplayer has gotten lazy in their aesthetics

bluemoon

did what? I usually type out my character's description, but was feeling lazy and used a pre-made one from...wait for it....GOOGLE!!! YAY google! lol, but yea, as long as you're descriptive not pics are necessary.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

Quote from: bluemoon on April 02, 2010, 06:36:46 PM
did what? I usually type out my character's description, but was feeling lazy and used a pre-made one from...wait for it....GOOGLE!!! YAY google! lol, but yea, as long as you're descriptive not pics are necessary.

::) Google encouraging laziness one search at a time

bluemoon

hey, how many times do I have to say I'm lazy before it gets through your head? :P
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

How many times will you?  ;D

bluemoon

I guess I'm not all THAT lazy, I took the time to crop the image of my character out and crop and drop her into one pic with her main team...put it on page 2 at the bottom of my CS :P
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

True.. but what does this have to do with the RP? I feel we have gotten off base and need to go back to our roots.

bluemoon

hey, I use description in the RP, so what does me using an image for my character in the CS have to do with it ;) :P
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

It's limiting.... I'm speaking generally here

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Shall post soon as i get home.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Ex68471

Alrighty then, character sheet:

Name: Jayce Lornat

Sex: Male

Sexual Preference: Straight

Appearance: Stands at just shy of 6' even, weighs about 160 lbs, blonde-red hair cut about medium length, green eyes, pale skin, slightly muscular build, normally wears black jeans, white sleeveless shirt, black hi-tops, and round "Ozzy" shades. Always has a sarcastic grin.

Bio: Jayce was born into luxury. He always got what he wanted. Until, that is, he turned 12 and decided to be a Trainer. His parents vehemently opposed, Jayce promptly ran away from home. In the seven years since he ran away, he has grown extremely cynical. He was smart enough to grab a substantial amount of cash before he left, but he was soon targeted by a couple of theives along the road. The only thing that saved him and his money was an Absol which burst out of the trees and frightened them off. The Absol decided to follow Jayce, and became his first Pokemon. Since, Jayce has had an inherent dislike of humans, but a nearly unbreakable trust in Pokemon, especially his own. Jayce's money has lasted him for a while, due to him being decent at budgeting it.

Personality: Jayce likes dealing with Pokemon far more than he does humans. As such, he can seem excessively short-tempered when dealing with other people. Get him alone with a Pokemon, however, and his softer side shows itself. When interacting with Pokemon, he has a superhuman level of patience.

Pokemon:

Absol, LV. 87, Female "Abby"

Fire Blast
Psycho Cut
Night Slash
Double Team

Hippowdon, LV. 79, Female "Tiny"

Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Earthquake

Gallade, LV. 85, Male "Blade"

Night Slash
Leaf Blade
Close Combat
Thunderbolt

Flygon, LV. 81, Male "Buzz"

Dragon Claw
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Hyper Beam

Nidoking, LV. 83, Male "Beast"

Megahorn
Poison Jab
Earth Power
Fire Blast

Blastoise, LV. 79, Male "Tank"

Hydro Cannon
Earthquake
Aqua Jet
Ice Beam

Pokemon In PC

Blissey, LV. 84, Female "Nurse"

Softboiled
Zen Headbutt
Minimize
Ice Beam

Please tell me if I need to add anything. :-)

EDIT: Thanks bluemoon, forgot the genders. :P
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

bluemoon

think you got it all, besides are all but your blissey and absol male though? Just wondering because it doesn't say
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

*tackles bluemoon into the snow*

bluemoon

snow? what snow? there's no more snow...YAY no more snow!
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

Quote from: bluemoon on April 02, 2010, 07:43:53 PM
snow? what snow? there's no more snow...YAY no more snow!

Nope..we're at Mt. Alph, now..plenty of snow. *Pushes blue down the hill, causing her to comically become a gigantic rolling snowball*

BraveEarth

melts the snow causing a dramatic climate shift killing thousands of pokemon :o

Wolfy

Quote from: HA BraveEarth on April 02, 2010, 08:17:53 PM
melts the snow causing a dramatic climate shift killing thousands of pokemon :o

But happily, every magikarp survived. :D

BraveEarth

Hooray for Magikarp!  Oddly the only resilient pokemon. O8)

On a side note having the youngest and smallest character is... to put into nice words, interesting.

bluemoon

and its the fault of whom that he chose the youngest age and a short height? ::)
*begins raising the magikarp into an army of gyarados*
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

Well I couldn't see anyone older performing the role I had the character in my head way before this came into view.

-gives blue the only Feebas that seemed to survive even though one cannot find them anywhere near here-

bluemoon

::) k then. *Uses pokeblocks like mad to get a Milotic*
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Carlissa

Naw, I have the youngest character :P. Why? Because I'm a lady! It's a rule that if a boy and a girl are the same age, the girl is younger! Haven't you ever watched cartoons? :P

Quote from: HA BraveEarth on April 02, 2010, 08:20:46 PM
Hooray for Magikarp!  Oddly the only resilient pokemon. O8)

On a side note having the youngest and smallest character is... to put into nice words, interesting.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

bluemoon

how tall is your character, Calissa?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

Quote from: Carlissa on April 02, 2010, 08:55:53 PM
Naw, I have the youngest character :P. Why? Because I'm a lady! It's a rule that if a boy and a girl are the same age, the girl is younger! Haven't you ever watched cartoons? :P

What rule is this?

Carlissa

It's the rule of...EVERYTHING! C'mon...girls are younger than boys. That's that. God determined this rule from the very beginning! Haven't you ever heard of Adam and Eve? xD
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".