The Arkham Family [Mul, UN read thread for details]

Started by Aragem, September 02, 2008, 04:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Mary was baby left abandoned at an orphanage's doorstep; with no letter or clue as to who her parents were and why they left her on their doorstep.  Except a small gold locket with a picture of a mansion inside it, not the face of a beloved.  No one knows where this mansion is or who the owners are.

Years past, no one comes to claim Mary as their blood.  But the girl grew up happy and carefree.  The orphanage was a good place run by kind nuns that believed that laughing and happy children was pleasing to God's eye. 

Mary grew up learning good values.   By the time she became a young adult, she was pure, innocent, and naive of the world's cruelty. 

Then, on her 16th birthday.  A "miracle" happens. 

A letter is sent to the orphanage; a letter claiming to be from Mary's uncle!  He wants her to come live with him at his mansion.  To be part of the family.  Mary's full name is Mary Arkham.

Mary is both happy and frightened.  She was happy to finally know that she had blood relatives who wanted her, but to live with them would mean leaving the only home and family she had ever known.  She departs on a train for the Arkham estate with the full blessings of her surrogate mothers, the Sisters. 

As she stares out the window at the snow encrusted land, on her way to a new life, very little does she know that her innocence will make her a delightful target for the evil and perversion that is the Arkham family.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This game will be freeform.

Setting:  I am thinking Victorian age either Britain or US.  It can be discuss further if you are interested.  However, most of the game will take place on the Arkham estate.

May or may not have excursions into the neighboring village. 

Theme:  Think V.C Andrews with a healthy dose of mystery.  Why was Mary left at the orphanage?  Why did her mother run away and who was her father?
It is possible there could a supernatural ghosts in this.  It could be discussed.

Content:  Just by the title, it should tell you that there could be incest.  NC and I will more than welcome bondage and S&M.
This is a pretty corrupted family and perverted.  So I'll save time to state what I will not allow in the game.

NO:  toilet.  Anything that belongs in the toilet, will stay there.
No mutilation or torture.  BY that I mean, cutting off fingers or ears. No blood spill.
No beastilality. 

Roles needed: 
Uncle- the uncle is the head of the family and rules the estate like an emperor.  I'm thinking a man in late 30's or 40's who has a taste for young virgin girls.

Aunt- She's the uncle's wife.  I'm thinking woman in her late 30's or 40's who is fighting time.  She dies her hair, has dozens of anti-aging creams, and tries to attract younger men. 

Cousins- I would like to have a female and a male cousin. I'm thinking the male is a playboy and it is more than rumor that are a lot of baby boys in the neighboring village with his looks. 
The sister is a nympho with a rumor about her as well.  I'm thinking that she wears the most daring clothes for women during this time.

Maids and servants:  A small group of these would suffice.  Playthings for the family or they play with the family.

I'm sure there are more roles to be filled, but this is the bare minium.

Requirements:  I don't know if I can stress this enough.  You must be detailed and give good descriptions.  I will be asking to see your writing style before I allow you to fill a role. 
I want to be drawn into the story, and a nice good description will do that for me. 

If you are interested, please reply to this thread and we'll discuss it.   

Lilias

Intriguing. 1890s England seems to fit it nicely, and I think I would enjoy playing the female cousin.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Aragem

May I see a writing sample or a game that you are currently playing?

Transgirlenstein

I wouldn't mind playing the male cousin or maybe one of the serving staff.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Lilias

I haven't yet joined any other games, but I can whip up a sample post for you. Do you prefer me to post here or in PM?
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

celestia

I like the idea I wouldn't mind taking up a part if you are still looking.

Akhanu

Personally I like freeform games. I'd be interested to participate as well and can adapt to any role of a male character, be it servant, cousin, etc.
Experience Chan! There's neither distance nor intimacy. Observation is like a family treasure. Whether with eyes, ears, body, nose, or tongue - It's hard to say which is the most amazing to use.
-  Master Xu Yun

Ons and Offs

Tango

I like the idea. If any male family members remain I would like to take on one of those rolls. Let me know.
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20308.0

Somewhere in the moonlight, somewhere in the shadowed garden her whispers await me.

Aragem

People, I am so sorry for not responding as I should have.  I've been sick lately and I got a cold that simply refuses to leave.

Akhanu

I always back the idea that time is better spent on health matters rather than posting matters. So I for one demand that you tend upon yourself and THEN come and post here.  :D

Take good care of yourself. We're here at any rate. :)
Experience Chan! There's neither distance nor intimacy. Observation is like a family treasure. Whether with eyes, ears, body, nose, or tongue - It's hard to say which is the most amazing to use.
-  Master Xu Yun

Ons and Offs

Kali

I'd be interesting in play a maid perhaps..the outfits really get me going.. ;D
Ons/Offs

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.