News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badsam

Sure... almost once a week...

have you ever had a day in which you couldn't t get out of a trouble in a clear way?

Story Tale

Yes... Still alive though. :)

Ever watched just one more show for 3 hours?

Stone

Ah, weekends.

Ever ended up sleeping in all day because of that?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Guilty.

Ever been so off track that you just stay awake all night and the next day so you can get back on a normal schedule?

Stone

Nah. Sleep is important!

Ever felt like a zombie from one of those days?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Guilty - but it's been a while since I've had a night like that.

Have you ever worn a uniform that wasn't required for school or work?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

evangel

Not guilty!

Ever had a day when you resolved to do something, did it, and then did nothing else productive the entire day?

Avis habilis

Guilty.

Ever had a day where you were productive all day but still managed not to do the one thing you meant to do?

Stone

Yes!

Ever had one of those days where you slept 12 hours straight but still felt groggy?

Story Tale

Yes.

Ever had to perform on no sleep?

Stone

Sure. It was kind of fun.

Ever wondered if kangaroo had wings, how many breadsticks they'd loot?

Story Tale

Not Guilty. It's 42.

Ever wondered if aliens were the ones who put us on the planet?

Stone

Nah; you wouldn't consciously fill a continent with termites, would you?

Ever wondered if every day's the same day repeating over and over? Without us being Bill Murray cool? XD

Story Tale

I am always Bill Murray cool, especially in the 'what about Bob way'

baby steps, baby steps!

Ever wanted to take your pet fish for a walk?

Eldritch

Guilty.  I thought I could accomplish it with a hamster-ball type scenario.

The person below me has eaten a type of animal that other people keep as a pet.

Story Tale

Umm.... I have tried snake before, does that count?

The next person has eaten something they never thought they would.

Stone

PG13, PG13. Nope.  O:)

The next person has fired a gun many times.

Belle33

Nope

Have you ever fired an employee?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Nope.

Have you ever caught a co-worker in a big, fat lie?

Story Tale

Guilty.. *hint* Don't call in sick and then put this as your Facebook status: "Omg having so much fun at the party I'm wasted!"

Ever wanted to transfer to a different building/wing/floor because of a coworker?

Stone

I'd rather shove them away!

Ever overheard them saying something that forever altered your opinion of them in a negative bent?

Story Tale

Guilty. One of my co-workers confessed to me that she was also a prostitute. ::)  Then told me I should try it, that she made good money.

Ever had sex for money?

Elina

Nope. 

Ever consider paying money for sex?

Story Tale

No, but I have considered calling up ex bfs for booty calls, which is just as bad..

Ever wondered how the tiniest little gnat can be so annoying?

Stone

Oh yes, and ever wondered how there are infinitely bigger things in the universe that make the gnat and your annoyance both insignificant?