Conjured Hearts - College anime hijinks game

Started by SpiralSpider, July 06, 2012, 12:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Nah - I don't care about who ends up with who - you guys can figure that out in the OOC.

But- John... -.- Wow....

Anyway...

Scarification -

• Why is he called Colt, then?
  • What does "Speaker of different a different language" mean? O.o
  • Good with his hands - at what?
  • Is he turned on by dominating women? Or dominant women?
  • His Race would be HUMAN - the description of his ethnicity can come afterward, although albino isn't an ethnicity

Oreida - She's awesome! Lumasan, Master and I think that she could definitely have a couple of more abilities, if you wanted to boost her up yet? If not, you can leave those blank for now and possibly come up with one or two more in game play?

Red Lobster - WANT. Er... I mean. He's fine...

Please head over to the OOC if you want to discuss who hooks up with whom. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.msg6558787#msg6558787
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

LeSane

Quote from: Chaznia on July 09, 2012, 12:17:08 PM
Nah - I don't care about who ends up with who - you guys can figure that out in the OOC.

But- John... -.- Wow....

Anyway...

Scarification -

• Why is he called Colt, then?
  • What does "Speaker of different a different language" mean? O.o
  • Good with his hands - at what?
  • Is he turned on by dominating women? Or dominant women?
  • His Race would be HUMAN - the description of his ethnicity can come afterward, although albino isn't an ethnicity

Just gonna say I wrote this around three in the morning so mistakes were made. I will fix them post hast.
And to answer your questions.
Because he can run fast. I didn't see the need to put that as a talent.
Did not mean to put the word twice...sorry.
General things sowing and stuff like. Once again....3am I'm sorry.
I know his race would be human. Normally I thing thats what race means when you do human profiles. will put the Albino part in his description instead.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Oreida Wesker

I enjoy her already.  Another few abilities, hmm? There is very limited information about a Empusa other then they were made to scare travelers, morph into dramatic, frightening elements, and occasionally eat them or seduce and bang them.

I might have to make it up in game, but i'll run it by you guys first. -nods-

And yay! Free to call dibs... ::looks over the profiles again::
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Scarification on July 09, 2012, 01:09:45 PM
Just gonna say I wrote this around three in the morning so mistakes were made. I will fix them post hast.
And to answer your questions.
Because he can run fast. I didn't see the need to put that as a talent.
Did not mean to put the word twice...sorry.
General things sowing and stuff like. Once again....3am I'm sorry.
I know his race would be human. Normally I thing thats what race means when you do human profiles. will put the Albino part in his description instead.

Ah - see, my brain didn't even go to 'horse' - my brain went to 'gun' and I didn't see any weapons listed in your profile.

So - he speaks a different language - which one?

LeSane

He speaks German because of his Mother being from their. So he can speak it quiet well.
Though I think he will only speak it when aggravated or even completely overwhelmed by joy.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

SpiralSpider

While I don't have a problem with you joining the game, it will be up to the individual you're paired against whether they want your character or, possibly more important, you, on the other side.

I have only your posts in this thread to go on, but I know that spelling/grammar issues can really get on someone's nerves, depending on their specific preferences. And there are only a few people left at this point, so it's really up to them.

We will also need one more summoned character, if yours enters the game.

LeSane

True... and that is why I dislike first impressions ^.^'. I usually am quite horrible at them which make others question how I write.
So I give samples of my past works to show I am not an upstart. If you would like I could show one of them. To put their minds at ease if it is a major problem.

Also I am fine with waiting until another summoned character joins in. I have enough patience.

Oreida Wesker

It's alright Scar, tis likes you. I think I know a good damsel that would like to play in this game. Let me see if she's about.
Hots and Nots

LeSane

-Bows respectively

Thank you Lady Wesker for doing such. I hope the person you know would be interested in joining.
It would be nice to be apart of this game.

SpiralSpider

Innocence has dibs if she comes back. I sent her a message earlier but no response yet. :/

Oreida Wesker

Then let's hope she gets back to us soon, then. That should about pair everyone up, then.
Hots and Nots

SpiralSpider

I don't really care if someone else joins. We could bring in Innocence later, if we have to. Either way, the new summons won't happen for a little bit yet so we do have some time to hash out the other details.

SpiralSpider

Innocence messaged me and will likely want to play a minor character that comes in later in the game.

Besides Scarification, we have one more male character possibly joining, so that will be fine. But we will need another summon to partner with both of them.

Scarification - I'm editing and adding your character to the game. Feel free to post in the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.0

Shadowsmaiden

I'd be happy to come in as the last summon using one of my characters, if you like. :)
Original Cravings
Where am I? - Updated 29/06/2014

The world is now how you imagined it, is it?

Shadowsmaiden

Name:  Mahalia Drayton
Sex and Gender: Female
Sexuality: Undecided. That boy and girl over there look pretty cute!
Race: Ghost
Physical Description:  Small and petite, though a little on the busty side for a woman of her body-type. Mahalia stands at a stunning 5’4 in height and doesn’t lack for much in the looks department. Her ebony coloured hair was a soft greenish tint to it in the sunlight and falls mostly down to her waist, though she has it tight back the majority of the time and the front of her hair is short enough to only reach her chin.

Abilities: Essentially, the main abilities of a ghost are limited to moving through walls, phasing out of an area and being able to move objects without touching them. However if one bears in mind that ghosts often retain some semblance of who they were in life, then it’s easy to ascertain that Mahalia still carries some of the abilities from when she was alive.
Because of this fact, it’s no surprise that she’s able to freeze a person on the spot by blasting them with spiritual energy with her mind. She is also able to become corporeal for short periods of time if she has a reason to and is also able to conjure blue flames in her hands whenever she does so.

Talents: Rattling chains, scaring people, Playing the piano and breaking things.

Personality: Mahalia carries no memories of her past life from before she became a ghost and sometimes it creates a deep sadness in her that seems to set her apart from most people.
Many times, she ends up isolating herself because she is under the belief that no one will understand her pain. Sitting by the window and being lost in thought for hours is usually the method she uses for combating this.
Despite this, the majority of the time has her being a bubbly and somewhat fun-loving character to be around. She’s not above playing practical jokes on people and has an over-whelming curiosity about her that people can sometimes find annoying.
Love and romance are a huge factor in this woman’s existence and she goes on about someday finding her prince charming, often asking whoever she see’s if they are ‘the one’.

Ons: - Dominant males/females who don’t mind being a little rough.
-   Some light restraints.
-   
-   Chocolate
-   Good kissers
-   Teasing and being teased.
-      Flirting

Offs: – tit fucking
-   Exotic stuff (Golden showers, spitting on, etc).
-   Arrogant men
-   Girls who sleep around

D/S Nature? - Switch
Original Cravings

SpiralSpider

Welcome, Moonie!

Feel free to post in the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.msg6558787#msg6558787

We're still trying to find some of the pairings, though. I'm leaving that up to everyone, but they really need to figure it out pretty quick so someone they like doesn't get taken. :/

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: Chaznia on July 10, 2012, 10:23:39 PM
Welcome, Moonie!

Feel free to post in the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.msg6558787#msg6558787

We're still trying to find some of the pairings, though. I'm leaving that up to everyone, but they really need to figure it out pretty quick so someone they like doesn't get taken. :/

I'm happy to pretty much pair with whoever. So, I'll just wait and see if someone decides to choose me. XD
Original Cravings

apostateCourier

Looking through the thread, I notice that there's a shapeshifter already- however I believe Cas here has enough individuality to merit admittance.  I have a question: are all of these “summonings” coming from the same plane of existence, or is this more of a “multiverse” kind of thing? 
With no further ado, I bring you Cas, Changeling Wizard from Eberron. (Pictured as she'll appear, though don't get used to the look)

Name: Cas
Sex and Gender: Mutable / Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: (D&D Eberron) Changeling
Physical Description: 
While in her normal state, she appears as a gray skinned, slender humanoid.  While she has all the facial features a human would, they're muted or somehow “lesser.”  Her nose is barely there, her eyes are white with a black speck of a pupil, and her hair is whispy and white.  However, being a changeling, that base “what she was born with” appearance is very rarely displayed.  In terms of what will be seen, she'll show up as pictured. (friggin' D&D and its' misogynistic clothing standards!)
Abilities:
+ Minor Shapeshifting, can alter her height by a foot either way, and can change her features uniquely or to match any humanoid individual outside of large changes (new
+ D&D-esque Wizardry
  \Spells: Grease, Feather Fall, Web, Spider Climb, Haste
- Drawback: Requires her spellbook and an hour of time to prepare spells
Talents:
- Raw Intellect
- Impersonations
Personality: Cas has been so many people over the years in so many different situations that at times, it can be difficult to remember that a core personality exists at all!  The one thing that doesn't change is her playfulness- while she might act dignified if it suits the form, she'll have some sort of scheme to giggle at internally.  She uses her shapeshifting to cause minor “problems” between her companions and giggles from the sidelines as she watches the house of cards fall. She's usually the sort to show back up and help put the pieces together again, though she isn't without a vindictive streak or two.

The only thing she really seems to take seriously is her magic.  Caught in another world with a tattered, ruined spellbook, she's likely to try to do as much research on magic as possible in an attempt to restore her power.  The only thing that can really anger her is taking her spellbook from her.  Her pride, joy, and source of her (much diminished) power, it is easily the one thing she fears losing most; especially here where she can't start scribing a new one or undo the damage done.
Ons:
In a partner:
Intelligence
Good humor
Forgives easily
In “fun times:”
Rope play & Bondage (was going to come up, Use Rope skill jokes required)
Fulfilling partners' fantasies (shapeshifting fun)
Public fun (shapeshifting means few consequences)
Offs: People that can't take a joke, anything more than minor pain, scat/vore/ws/gore
D/S Nature? Mostly submissive, though will do her best to fit her partner- she doesn't have any real relationship experience, and is rather bashful about it.

SpiralSpider

Hi, Courier!  :D

Yes, it's a multi-verse and I love the idea of bringing in a supernatural character from a D&D world.

Feel free to post in the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.0

Pendarious and Scarification are playing the only two boys left, but one more is still needed if neither Colt nor Alex work out for Cas.

1SAZ

Figured I'd throw my hat in the ring. Hope that's alright. And if anyone asks, blame the cat. haha

Name: Sven Balrosi
Sex and Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Human

Physical Description:
Sven is of average height for a man of his age, around five feet and 10 inches, and his body is built leanly to allow him to easily fill roles. He often dresses in light colored tee shirts and loose fitting slacks, hiding the toned, though thin, body underneath. He never goes anywhere without his glasses on his face and a watch around his wrist. When he has to fill a role in a play or do a concert, he dresses more refined, usually in a black suit and tie. He also has sleeves of feathers tattooed down his arms, stopping four inches from his wrist.

Talents:
Extremely High Dexterity (can roll a penny between his fingers with ease)
Excellent Musical Ear
Violinist
Archer
Shakespearean Trained Actor (he still blames his parents for that)

Personality:
Sven is calm to a fault, rarely showing any emotion beyond a simple smile while he's playing his violin or placing an arrow in the bulls-eye of a target. However, that all changes when he is on stage, becoming highly expressive with broad gestures and defined facial expressions. He has often been claimed to be cold despite his otherwise caring gestures to his roommates, such as doing the laundry or cleaning their place, though it's mostly due to his lack of care in self image. He is a strong believer in the ability of humans to do great and terrible things, depending on the situation they are placed in, and as such tries his best to keep his life as stressless and relaxed as possible. When he is bothered about something, the only sign of this is when he spins a coin through his fingers quickly while appearing deep in thought. He is also very classically minded when it comes to the fairer sex, and tends to look away and blush when viewing a beautiful woman, particularly one dressed provocatively.

Ons:
Simple Physical Contact (soft kisses, gentle touches, etc.)
Playful Wrestling
Aggressiveness (Both being aggressive, and others being aggressive)
Teasing (Physical, verbal, and sexual)
Expressive Women

Offs:
Overly Pushy People
Secrets
Passive Aggressiveness (despite his use of such without realizing it)
Bodily Fluids (He is rather squeamish at times)

D/S Nature? Switch, though he leans towards dominant at times

Lumasan

Everything looks okay with me 1SAZ just have to wait until tomorrow (Chaznia went to bed) for final say. :3
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

SpiralSpider

Hurray! Another guy!

Please feel free to post in the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145501.0 and let us know who you think you'd like to be paired with.

Now, if only the other two summons and frat boys match up. fingers crossed