Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thangar

9 for Rhedyn,

I am drawn to this creature, curious about her, she looks vulnerable but she also has a sense of geat wisdom waiting to be shared.

LuckyOwl

6. It's sort of small and I never really liked Tom Cruise except for Eyes Wide Shut. Sorry.
QuoteYou never knew exactly how much space you occupied in people's lives.
F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender is the Night

Bliss

8. While the person is relatively small within the space of the picture, the use of B&W and the pose, along with the surrounding subject matter (solitude, the cigarette, the drink) offer an intriguingly atmospheric moment.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Wispyr

9. I'm actually strangely fond of that imagine. It's very neat.

Dez

10 -- quite suggestive and not bashful about it. Plus, I rather prefer black and white over color

LuckyOwl

Quote from: Whimsical on November 17, 2014, 05:43:30 PM
10 -- quite suggestive and not bashful about it. Plus, I rather prefer black and white over color

9. The red gives it the classy touch it needs and it's overall very... easy to look at.

Jag

9/10...always like black and white. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

LuckyOwl

8. And the only reason you don't get a 10 is... Not enough eyebrows!

Aislinn

I like it. Black and whites always intrigue me because of the emotion they convey...and I like this one a lot.

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Jag

10/10

I like the bluish hue around the red hair. I always find that pretty.

saphireMARIE

6/10 May sound weird but it has put me completely off my christmassy mood :(

LuckyOwl

10/10 - EDIT: Now that I looked closely: Kayden Kross AND Stoya? That gets a 10 everyday.

Rhedyn

10 - I love black and white photography and the feel of that avatar.

Renegade Vile

8 - Very colorful, attractive and eye-catching. Definitely a good choice for an avatar.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Alhanna

9.5 Mm... very dark. What, I wonder, is this gentleman hiding with that dark look?

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Wispyr

Jag

7/10...I like black and white images. ^^

Wispyr

7. I really dig the idea, wish there were more detail.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

WyldRanger

Alhanna

9! It's Kit! (or Jon Snow, depending on your preference. ;) )

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

LuckyOwl

9. That thing she's holding is pretty suggestive  >:)

Dez

9 -- I always enjoy looking at "quiet contemplation"

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

King Serperior

A nicely drawn image.  Very nice, so that's a 10.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.