Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Mmmmno. I don't accept abuse. However if it was in some sport exercise I would take any kind of blow I would be willing to give.

Would you like me if we started a hot session with a good hefty playfight? Body punches, throws, hair pulls, that sort of thing?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

I don't know... My mother told me never to hit a gentleman... It does sound fun, but you'd probably have to work me up to it. Motivate me.

Would you like me if I was too afraid to fight back?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would love that. If given such a chance I would push you, see how far I could get you to go - in fact I would be as worried about how far I would let it go. Because I am no masochist, but there is great power in such a situation and I would be drawn to it like a vampire to blood.

Would you like me if I insisted on a proper negotiation of mutual border lines before we got further than vanilla play?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Mnemosyne

Yes. I would appreciate that greatly, we wouldn't want things to go awry!

Would you like me if I decided to go on a random vacation without any means of contacting you?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I am not sure. I do believe that everyone has the right to a lot of freedom, even while being together. And while I seem to be busy on e I am lousy with phone things and so on. I would leave you alone for a good while before I started expecting updates. This would be very different if you was, say, a journalist going into Iraq or writing a travel journal in southern Ukraina.

Would you like me if I disappeared offline for weeks? Because that happens.

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as you warn me ahead of time. Otherwise if you vanished unexpectedly I might panic. As, I have had people in the past disappear from me all together without a single trace to tell me what ever happened to them. (( Online and offline. )) With how I have known people who have both joined the military (( or army, marines, so forth )) or who are suicidal, it is hard not to worry when some online just vanishes. Unless they give me a nice heads up.

Would you like me if I cared perhaps about people that I shouldn't?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Yes, absolutely. The world need more heart, not less. I might not feel the same for them but I would respect you the more for your ability to do so.

Would you like me if I stayed in touch with people I had met before you, regardless of what past I had with them?

Mnemosyne

Yes. More so if you allowed me to meet them and I saw how nice they were. Unless they were especially cruel? Then, perhaps no. So if it is in fact 'regardless of the past you had with them... then it could be a no?

Would you like me if I stole all of the blankets?
Mistreated

Lapine

Certainly.  I generally throw them all off anyway.  If I get cold, I just snuggle.

Would you like me if I ate all the green M & M's?

Despairs

Yes. Not much for M & M's. Would you like me if I experimented on you?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

It would depend on what sort of experimentation! If it was surgery that required me to be put under and cut open, no please! If it is testing out a new dish you have not cooked yet, sure. If it is experimenting to see how I will react to other things, sure. Most tests I would be fine with, I think? Or experiments.

Would you like me if I cherished my inner child?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Yes. You should. Some times, the soul needs to come out to play a little.

Would you like me if I can be hard to distract?

Despairs

Yes. It shows that you are capable of staying focused and finishing a task, before tending to other matters. Would you like me if I had OCD?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

OCD can be a difficult burden, and sometimes easy for others to exploit. I would be sympathetic and do my best to adjust.

Would you like me if I was a serial reader of books?

Despairs

You are one cool dude. I too am a serial reader of books, I would welcome you the party. Would you like if I asked you to spar with me?

Captain Maltese

Yes; it would be invigorating exercise for me and a way to hone skills for you.

Would you like me if I by sheer luck and ignorance of rules managed to land a bullseye haymaker on you? 

Despairs

No, especially if your bullseye haymaker left in a coma for several years,  paralyzed me in anyway or left me without the use of one or either of my limbs. Rules need to followed, without it there is  chaos. Would you like me if I accidentally gave you superpowers, as a result of using you as a test subject?

Mnemosyne

Yes. Superpowers sound pretty neat and a positive result rather than a possible negative one of being a test subject.

Would you like me if I never knew when you were actually flirting?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

It would make me sad because I'd never know if I was managing to please you or not. Without any feedback I would think I was being purposefully ignored and I'd withdraw.

Would you like me if I suggested we spend a week in a hunter's cabin in midwinter Iceland?

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I signed you up for something you didn't like, such as race car driver, etc..?

Captain Maltese

Been there done that, cracked a few things. Ok so it was just party rent-a-gocarts on a closed circuit and no permanent damage happened. I would be distinctly unhappy if you signed me up for things that you KNEW I disliked. What would be the purpose? But I'd forgive you if it was unwittingly.

Would you like me if I got two tickets for our first parachute jumps?

Despairs

Yes. A chance to live on the edge. Plummeting  a thousands somewhat from the heavens. Sounds fun. Would you like me if I stopped calling you for two and a half years?

Captain Maltese

I would be incredibly surprised if you called me after a silence that long. Good relations do not have to be continuously reinforced but to me, at some point people go from being in my world to becoming part of my part. That said, some relations actually are that strong. But in my experience they are rare. Life moves on.

Would you like me if I suggested building a boat engine together from a stock parts set?

Despairs

As long as we are authorized to use said parts and won't  rot in jail for it, I'm game. Would you like me I asked you to help me build a shrink ray?

Captain Maltese

Give me a blueprint I can comprehend and parts I can work with, and I'll go get the soldering iron. Worth giving a shot.

Would you like me if I gave you a large scale model set of the USS Nimitz with ten thousand parts?