2277: A Radioactive Odyssey (Fallout Series Themed Interest Check)

Started by Urbanzorro, May 11, 2011, 12:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Alright as far as a player list right now we have

lore: Nora Jean Ray
Cosmo_ac: Jacob Burrows
Flash Gorden: Sam Clarke
Kristine: Yet unnamed.

I figure once Kristine gets a character sheet up I'd be willing to start if there are no objections?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Flash Gorden

Cosmo_ac

Anytime your ready.

Just curious, but as there is going to be NC in this, does that mean my guy will have to worry about being mercilessly ravaged by sexy female raiders?  ;)

Urbanzorro

Lol, you never know :P

I'll probably send a pm to Kristine today to see if she's still interested.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Cosmo_ac

Not meaning to pester of anything, but has Kristine responded to you yet?

Aurora Wayland

lore

Urbanzorro

Lol yes we can, and yes there is room ;D As of right now I'm counting 3 actual character sheets up. And I'm willing to wave my rule on same gender player/characters simply because I want to get this game up and have at least 4 players. So feel free to post up a character (either male or female) and once it's up I'll get an IC post up.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Aurora Wayland

Name: Biggulous Sampson "Biggs"
Appearance:
Bigg's is kinda fat, and tends to be a little accident prone.
Details of character and backstory: Biggs has had a boring life. Day in and day out he worked in the kitchen as an assistant cook. He spent many nights at the watering hole drinking and watching the women of the Vault from a safe distance. Yep. A bland existence that never resembled anything like he use to read as a kid in the Gorgnak comics.

When his number called by the lottery he near fainted on the job. He was excited and scared at the same time. Perhaps this is what he needed, some adventure in his life. This could be the chance to actually be some body and not some loser that the other Vault Dwellers assumed he was!

Job: Cook

Stats:

Health:12 + 5 from Life Giver Perk: 17
Ranged Attack: (Derived from weapons)
Strength: 4
Accuracy: 3
Agility: 3
Intelligence: 3
Defense: 4
Perception: 4
Stealth: 3
Luck: 9

Possessions:
WP- EQ1 Wrench
WP- EQ2 10mm Pistol
WP- EQ3
AR- EQ4 Vault 111 Utility Jumpsuit
AR- EQ5
EQ6 - Pip-Boy 3000
EQ7 -
EQ8 -
EQ9 -
EQ10
EQ11
EQ12 Karry-All

Karry-All Pockets:
KA1 3 Stimpacks
KA2 Food (2)
KA3 Water (3)
KA4
KA5
KA6
KA7
KA8

Traits: Jinxed, One in A Million 

Perks: Living Anatomy, Life Giver.

lore

Urbanzorro

Lol, epic character! He fits right in and is approved. I'll begin work on an opening asap

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Cosmo_ac

Well, I admit I was kind'a hoping for a female char with tanned skin and a pair of DD breasts, though a fat male cook was a close second.  :p

Welcome aboard Biggs.

Antisoul

Definitely interested, will be interesting writing my own gender though.

lore

Aurora Wayland

Woo. 4 boys and 1 girl. Sounds like fun. I mean...this is the Wasteland we are talking about here. Love is where you find it.  :-*

Urbanzorro

Lol, poor lore is gonna have to beat away with a stick :P/ ;)

Also the post is almost done!!!

So yay!

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Revolutionist

Hope this is alright.

Basics

Name: Jensen Button

Appearance:

Details of character and backstory: Jensen's parents were two of the worlds most famous and well known doctors of their time. From a young age they made Jensen study and learn about medicine and medical science so he could surpass them and help move medical science forward. To them it was just about the progression of Medicine nothing else. To them Jensen would be a failure if he was not a doctor.

However all Jensen did was never good enough for them, they only said what he could of done better, to improve next time. It annoyed Jensen however the feeling he got from helping and healing drove himself to want to do better. Eventually he started making a name for himself, instead of living off his parents second name. Quickly he become one of the bright prospects of medicine and was called into a vault to be one of the doctors there, however his parents passed away before they could of witnessed his success. He was only left with their sneering faces saying how he was never good enough, or so he thought, until he read a letter they planned to give him sometime in the near future saying how proud they were of him, and how sorry they didn't give him a proper childhood but with war coming they thought they needed to prepare to help others. With knowing this he decided to make sure he helped everyone he could and help the progression of Medicine.

Job: Medical Team - Doctor

Stats:

Health: 5 (+5 Life Giver Perk)
Strength: 3
Accuracy: 4
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 15
Defense: 3
Perception: 5
Stealth: 3
Luck: 3

Possessions:

WP-EQ1 - Lead Pipe
WP-EQ2
WP-EQ3
AR-EQ4 - Vault 111 Lab Uniform:
AR-EQ5
EQ6 - PipBoy 3000
EQ7
EQ8
EQ9
EQ10
EQ11
EQ12

Pockets:

KA1 - Stimpak x5
KA2 - Rad-Away x4
KA3 - Doctors Bag x2
KA4 - Med-X x2
KA5 - Water x2
KA6 - Food x1
KA7
KA8

Traits: One Hander

Perks: Living Anatomy, Life Giver

Aurora Wayland

Revolutionist

Hey for all we know Biggs could be hung like a donkey. Haha.

lore

I'm all for Nora Jean and Biggs having been childhood friends who drifted after they settled into their respective jobs.

Aurora Wayland

Cosmo_ac

QuoteHey for all we know Biggs could be hung like a donkey. Haha.

Well, that makes two of us hung like a donkey then. :p