Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pristine Katalyst

If I was faking it was only because you didn't deliver. Don't try to blame this on me; just shoo, and take your half-assed lovin' with ya.

(I am sadistically amused by this thread. >.<)
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Mistress Maro

-pouts lowers her ears at Pristine.- Pristine you are so mean. Mew...... I am sorry the Maro cannot be with you. Nya.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Aiden

That look in your eyes...I can't deal with it anymore, sorry sweetheart.
-Winks and walks away-

Mistress Maro

Your always sending me mixed messages. I cannot handle that any longer... I get confused enough just waking up in the morning. So, goodbye.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lucinda

I love you so much Maro, but i saw you break up with someone else and you broke my heart too. I won't be two timed! Farewell sweet lady. X
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Pristine Katalyst

text message reads:

Sry, but ths isnt wrking out. We r thru.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Keaira

You're going to send a text message to break up with someone?! What kind of coward are you? Well I won't let you do that to me so Adieu
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Chevalier des Poissons

I want a working angel, and you are broke. Goodbye.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Keaira

I'm more together than you thing, thank you very much! However, if you don't care to open your eyes and see that I don't see a point in sticking around. Hmph
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Mistress Maro

-sits and stares at.- ... -pounces and huggles. Nuzzles. Cuddles. Sighs stepping back.- Your pillows aren't big enough. I am sowwies. Mew.

Chris Rock

Talia

I want the kitty avatar back....so until then...no tail pulling for you :)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Keaira

What's wrong with my hair? All I've ever asked is that you pull it every once in awhile but you look at it like it's diseased. I have needs and if you can't meet me halfway it's over.
Oh's and No's

Idej

I'm breaking up with because I can't see you.

Imogen

I love you and I think you're hot but I can't be with someone who wears a pitchfork on his head. Sorry. Goodbye.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Pristine Katalyst

It turns out... the girl thing was just a phase of mine. I'm going back to guys, sorry sweetie. *hugs* Lets stay friends.

Nico

You know, you're really, really nice and all but yeah, let's face it. You lack the proper equipment. Sorry.

simba

I'm sorry, it's not me, it's you.  You've changed.  What went wrong?  Ever since that time you caught me with someone else in our bed, you've been cold towards me.

Pristine Katalyst

I thought the term was 'a tiger in bed' not a lion. *rolls eyes* good try though.

er, in case someone didn't get that, that was in reference to the name Simba, which automatically makes me think of the Lion King

Imogen

I thought I loved you, but when we kissed you coughed up that furball. Perhaps I'll  give you a call once I've gotten the taste out of my mouth.

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

You never let the Maro turn on the lights to see you.. I know that cats like the dark and all and can see.. but that is only half of the Maro. I like the light and seeing people in it... so. Mew.. -turns the lights on and runs.- Heh.

Chris Rock

Imogen

Mew Mew Mew. All I ever hear is "MEW". Don't let the door get your tail on the way out!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Teeheh you thought the Maro's 'mews' were cute at first and I thought the dark rooms were great great for Maro to grope in. I see things have changed between us so.. Nya. -leaves.-

Chris Rock

Nico

Uh yeah, I think I've said this before. You're really nice and cut and all but...you lack the proper equipment. Sorry, sweety!  XD

Sukada

As much as I like you Nicholas, if you don't like maro like that, then i just cant be with you, I'm sorry.... :'(

Pristine Katalyst

As it turns out, I'm waaaay past the orgy phase, so we're going to have to go our separate ways. We had some great times, love, but I'm moving on to bigger and better things:

Tentacle love!!

[please note: I actually am not a fan of tentacles. >.>"]