Looking for a benefactor (F Looking for M)

Started by Callista, November 26, 2012, 08:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callista

My parents have died, how isn't important.  You were absent at the reading of the will.  You didn't bother to show up because you don't need anything.  You are a recluse living in a large mansion.  You assumed they would just send along what was left to you.  Guess what, they did. A courier has arrived and the missive explains your ward will expect to be picked up at the train station later that afternoon.  You are furious, the last thing you need is a child!  When you have someone pick me up and you see I am about 18 and very beautiful, you reluctantly agree to give this a try until other arrangements can be made.  I am eager to obey, most of the time, I look to you for approval.  Because I am used to affection, I touch you, hug you.  It bothers you at first, then you realize you are starting to have sexual feelings for me.  I, of course, am naive to this.  Your dark side emerges and we enter into a relationship, of Daddy/little girl. It happens so gradually that neither of us know it has happened until we are well into it.  So, are that benefactor?
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request