relaxing outdoors [hakari]

Started by matt, September 07, 2009, 08:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakari

*puts on light sweater* Would you like some cheese or wine?"

hakari

offers some slices of cheese and glass of wine to matt

matt

'' yes thank you'' he takes the cheese and wine. he eats a bit of the cheese and sips the wine.'' deliscious''

hakari

matt

'' that sounds good '' he stands and offers her his arm '' shall we?''

hakari

matt

'' okay'' they set off '' ah the sunset'' he says as they crest a hill '' rather ...... romantic , don't you think? '' he has no smile , but a soft look on his face.

hakari

matt

'' it's been well over a year since i've been alone with a girl i've forgotten what they like. what do you want to do ?'' moves closer to her .

hakari

"I dont know, whatever you'd like."

matt

'' thats a problem . i don't know anything .... appropriate to do '' he says giving her a chance to reveal herself more in two ways.

hakari

matt

'' actually , now that i think about it i have something better in mind. something....... special'' he opens a rift and asks'' do you trust me?''

hakari

"uh, yea i do." *wondering what matt has planned*

matt

he takes her hand and leads her into the rift. it closes and they are enveloped in darkness '' here take this''  he hands her a coat he opens the rift . they are in the north pole . the aurora is about moving in patterns.

hakari

"Wow never thought i'd be in the north pole." "What next."

matt

'' whatever you wish . i know how to give a girl a good time' in this definition.''

hakari

matt

in turn he showed her each wonder of the world. they returned to the tree '' anything else you want to do? i'm up for ANYTHING ' s'long as you're involved.

hakari

"I had a wonderful time with you matt." " I think we should just realax on the blanket for now."

matt

'' i had a wonderful time as well . lets sit. this is good.'' he nuzzles her softly.

hakari

sits and enjoys the nuzzling with matt

matt

''that was nice.'' he sits back up and strokes her hair

hakari

"We should have an adventure today."

matt