News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Oh Yes!! >:)

If I wanted a different "plate" to hold my food, would you understand what I meant?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

SinfulAngel

Yes I do believe I would, and I'd let you.

If I wanted to have a taste, would you let me?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

forbiddenfruit

As many tastes as you'd want!

If I wanted to bring another partner into the bedroom, Would you be up for it?

Insanityenviesme

under certain conditions, Yes.. But you'll have to persuade me first ;)

If I seemed to pay more attention to this partner, would you be jealous?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

forbiddenfruit

Jealous, yes but I'll win your attention back!  >:)

If you found yourself liking one partner better than the other, would you ignore the other?

Insanityenviesme

I'd take turns trying to make the both of you jealous so you'd ravish me ever more passionately... or at least I hope so ;)

If you figured out my sneaky plan, would you try to trump it?
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

so passionately, i would!

no I would not try to trump, I'd very much gladly allow you to play out your plan to please you.

If you were not in the mood but your partner wanted to "play", would you play anyway?

Insanityenviesme

Of course..

If I wasn't as good, would you push me away?
Moments of Sanity

SinfulAngel

Never.

If I directed you, Would you take my advice?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Insanityenviesme

Advice, yes.. Command, well thats an entirely different story...

If I directed you, would you obey me? >:)
Moments of Sanity

SinfulAngel

While playfully fighting the order, yes.

If I was enjoying the order, would you ask for more?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Insanityenviesme

Not with words, but yes my lips would be doing a lot of asking >:)

If I asked for more without voicing my want, would you understand my desires?
Moments of Sanity

SinfulAngel

I'm pretty good with the unspoken word.

If I did as you desired and then some, would you ever leave the bed?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Insanityenviesme

I wouldn't move an inch unless it's towards you, Angel ;)

If I feigned leaving the bed though, would you pull me back?
Moments of Sanity

SinfulAngel

Yes.

If I laid atop your body to keep you in bed, would you take advantage of the postition?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Insanityenviesme

With such ferocity that you will know for certain that I feigned trying to get out of bed

If I took too much advantage, would you squirm to be released?
Moments of Sanity

SinfulAngel

No such thing as too much.

If I did squirm to be released, would you actually let me go?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Insanityenviesme

No, I'd know you're squirming for more ;)

If your office calls in the middle of our sinful pleasure, would you be forced to interrupt us?
Moments of Sanity

SinfulAngel

No, that's what answering machines are for.

If I need a moment to compose myself, would you allow it?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Insanityenviesme

Only after you've ascended to bliss

If after giving you your moment I resumed with wild passion, would you request another moment?
Moments of Sanity

SinfulAngel

Only to fix us a snack. We need our energy.

If I made a snack, would you request something specific?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Insanityenviesme

Chocolate Ice cream..

If I wanted to taste your lips with a hint of chocolate ice cream, would I get to?
Moments of Sanity

SinfulAngel

If I let you taste my lips with chocolate, would you use the ice cream as a stimulant?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Insanityenviesme

So much more than any sane person should.. but then again, I am insane ;)

If I got tired of the ice cream and hungered for a different kind of dessert, would you give me what I want?
Moments of Sanity

SinfulAngel

If I said no, would you take it anyway?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17