Female wanted for a stepmother fantasy

Started by shovelbum4u, November 05, 2014, 10:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbum4u

I have had this fantasy bouncing around in my head for a very long time. The taboo nature, the slightly wrong nature of the fantasy has always fascinated me. Here is the basic premise to the story.
Richard is a senior vice president of a large corporation. He is your typical rich work-a-holic, in his mid-fifties. He married his first wife Rachel mainly for the family connections it brought to his life. Rachel was your stereotypical socialite who looked down her nose at everyone and everything. The last few years of their marriage, Rachel and Richard were sleeping in separate bedrooms. Since the birth of their eldest son, Aaron (age 16), Rachel had only been willing to give Richard sex on their anniversary. Then when their youngest son, Jacob (age 5), even that stopped. So Richard had divorced Rachel. Aaron stayed wit Richard so he could continue to go to the same high school while Jacob moved out of town with Rachel. A year after the divorce (where we pick up the story) Richard is now remarried to you. I like for my writing partners to pick out their own characters, but I see the stepmother as a very sexy very young woman. Her favorite past time is having lots of loud sex with Richard, which causes some awkwardness with Aaron (who I also play) Anyway that is the basic basic outline of the story. If you are interested, please let me know!