Looking for a Female partner.

Started by Grim, March 27, 2009, 12:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

Do I win for the most generic post?  Like the post states, I'm looking for A genuine female role play partner.  I would like to find a woman who has an open mind and willing to get into a deep roleplay. I have no limits and simply ask your willing to type out full sentences, and keep a consistent flow.  Here are a few quick samples:

Joker roleplay (Mostly a dom/sub role where the joker (of dc lore) slowly converts his captive to be his follower.  This roleplay can get very aggressive as I try to stay true to the charicters dark nature)

New slave captive  (self explanation)

Vampire hunter vs supernatural force.  (Bit of mysticism mixed  with fighting/converting.  Again I'm a switch so it can go either way)

If your interested please feel free to pm me.
You will try.  You will fail.  You'll do so often. But that's half the fun.

O/O

Grim

I wish you can rename threads, but no matter.  I also forgot to mention a role play that I've been looking for awhile now.  But I wasn't sure if it was against the rules or not, so if it is please let me know.

Right, so I've been dying for a mom/son roleplay.  In this, the female would be the dom.  It would start of innocent enough, almost sweet.  But as the mother delves deeper into her taboo she lets it all out. 

O/O

Grim

Well gals, its time for yours truly to toss up another potential roleplay for those who are interested.  Once again its along comic book lines, what I'm proposing is a Venom roleplay.

No not venom from that horrible spiderman 3 movie.  But rather the venom from recent comics like thunderbults.  Allow me to paint you a basic picture.  By listing his abbilities.

A muscular figure that can shape shift to look like he's wearing any costume/outfit.
His suit can grow extremely large, easily being able to hold someone in his hand.
His suit allows him to grip hold of people with tentacle like goo.
And most fun of all, he's a good guy who just can't help being evil.  Its an addiction that he falls to.

As to how you deal with venom that's up to you :P.  You can either be a super heroine, gang leader, love interest  hell have fun with it.  I'm looking for this to be a lighter roleplay but I'm open for it getting very dark under the right circumstances.

O/O

Shandragontear

I'm always game for being domed.

playfullchick76

im always interested in playing a captive slave.

Grim

Hmm, yes I was warned that the dom/sub role would quickly become favored over my villain fantasies.  No matter, I sent out pms to those who reply.  Lets hope we make a good match.

And rather then just adding the dull bump (I wouldn't want to be greedy), let me pass a bit of what anyone who speaks to me can expect.

I'm a switch by nature, and though I'm often dominating; don't expect to be treated as a lesser being if we're just chatting along.  Sure some of my  partners I keep the vail of a roleplay up indefinitely.  But for the most part, I find a bit of nonsense to fill out my casual conversations.  After all when your tieing, cutting, yelling, whipping, and generally demeaning.  You have to lighten the mood sometimes!

O/O

crystaltears

Just as a vote of confidence for Grim, we've done some RP in IMs and he plays his characters remarkably well. You would not regret getting caught up in a game with him. ^^
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Strangelildedgrl

i too vouch for him...he had my heart racing several times!  but was totally down to earth ooc... mega thumbs up!

p.s. I like the villain stuff!

Grim

Now how to acknowledge that without sounding like a huge jerk....Hmmm...Well thank you both for the kind words, but I'm only as good as the partners I take.

O/O

Lindra

I'm up for the Joker roleplay if you're still lookin' for a partner. :) Feel free to PM me, I'm also intrigued by the vampire hunter vs. supernatural force one, and what you mean by 'supernatural force.' We should talk!
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

Grim

I've found takers for all the roleplays besides the mother/son.

O/O

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Grim

O/O

Grim

After two untimely deaths in my family, I've decided to come back to roleplay.  That being said I want one thing above all else.

I'm looking for a pet,  I won't try to sell myself for this.  If you've seen my previous posts and are interested, pm me.  We'll see if we're a match.

O/O

Grim

I've received some messages about my pet post, so I'll elaborate.  This is what I'm looking for in a pet:

Full sentences
Playing over msn
An origin tale.  You could be a willing or captive pet, but their would be progression in the roleplay. 
Consistently being online, at least once a week.
Only true females

As to what you can expect from the roleplay.  BDSM/Manipulation/Fantashy elements/grim outcomes/and much more along those lines.

O/O

Clio

I am online far too much, and the pet idea sounds wonderful. I prefer MSN, and my O.O. has pictures of me, hopefully confirming my female status. I am a grammar nut, although I have a horrible addiction to ellipses and capitalization. Not the random capitalization that 14 year old girls use, mind you, but capitalizing in case of doubt.

I'm not saying that my grammar is perfect, as I'm horrible with technology, but I do know the difference between a vast number of homonyms, and full sentences with punctuation (I know! Someone online who uses periods? Shocking!) are hot.

Now, lately a lot of my roleplays have been short, one paragraph things, but here is an example of a more detailed post.

Pale Darkness

I like playing a sub female, but my characters are still intelligent and strong willed. I prefer to play curvy redheads, but I can be flexible, and I feel like we might be a good match. PM me if interested, or message me on MSN. It should be in my profile...

Thanks!

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Grim

O/O