Moonlight Menagerie - (Werewolves & Werecats) - Relaxed pace - Always Accepting!

Started by Kokaine, November 08, 2017, 02:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peripherie

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Caela

Peripherie, I think Siobhan and Delilah will have a lot of  working together!

Kokaine

Attention Ladies and Gents!

If you have been approved... drop your characters HERE please! For those with multiple characters, 1 sheet per post please.
You may add extras to your post such as reference info, connections, more pics, theme songs, updated info as the game goes, etc, so long as the core info does not change without you notifying me. As in, your character should not suddenly gain a new ability out of nowhere. IF you change faces for some reason, please let me know that as well so I can keep track of the face claims.

Those who have been approved are also welcome to move to the OOC to plot and socialize. Ideally those characters who have been around one another have some sort of connection so please don't be shy about creating those webs. It will make for a much richer story if we aren't all strangers where we don't have to be! My own characters and NPCs are available as well so if you need gaps filled in, don't hesitate to ask!

For those just peeking in...

The game has not started yet so feel free to submit applications if interested! Even if the game does start I do not intend to close the game to new participants so please feel free to join later if real life has got you by the short hairs for now.

In general it would be nice to see a couple more males, though we're not crazy imbalanced right now so females are totally still welcome. Regular humans are acceptable as well.

Also submissives! so far most of our characters are dominant. That's fine, but a pack or clan made of all dominants is gonna have some serious aggression issues, lol. Just because they are not fighters first does not mean they cannot fight or be bad ass! Please remember that. It also does not need to dictate their sexual preferences >.> As animalistic as they can be, they are still human too and that mix makes all the difference as far as possibilities go.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Amelita

Wolf-Jax will keep his name.

His brother will be incoming soon for Koka appraisal ♡

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Amelita on November 15, 2017, 01:59:58 PM
Wolf-Jax will keep his name.

His brother will be incoming soon for Koka appraisal ♡

Yeah, I don't think its a big deal to have two characters with the same name since they're pretty different in other ways (: Looking forward to seeing more of your characters!

Also just a note that I have my girl up in the AC thread now for anyone interested c:

Kokaine

Alright, Kennedy, the Khan of the cat group, is up in the approved characters thread.

I will be talking to those with characters in Menagerie already to get at least a basic idea of how our characters get along but if anyone has any ideas or anything, please don't hesitate to poke me first. I'm open to adding to her background or her having someone she's close to, etc.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Amelita

Tate 2:
Submitting for Koka appraisal.

Name : Colton Tate
Nickname(s) : Colt
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Divorced

Species : Werewolf (bitten)
Powers/Abilities :
-Heightened speed, senses, strength, agility, endurance and durability
-Uncanny muscle memory. Can repeat actions he's performed at some point with minimal effort to remember how.

Height : 6'5 (I know the model is shorter, apply your creative side)
Weight / Body type : Colt has a heavy build, his muscled body thick and imposing without losing the athletic V shape of his torso.
Hair : Shaved head, stubble or light beard has a definite salt and pepper action going on if he doesn't shave that too.
Eyes : Dark brown
Distinguishing Features : Compass tattoo on the inside of his forearm, large and small scars all over his body but nothing freakish, plus ink as on faceclaim.
Were Form : A strong powerful form, tan with dark grey and black contrast, white chest. Yellow eyes.

Personality :  Colt holds himself together most of the time with a stoic demeanor that can come off just as threatening as it can be calming. He's a passionate guy, his temper easily triggered despite his ability to keep it under wraps. He's very aggressive if he allows himself the lack of discipline it takes to bring that out, something he does in calculated manner when hunting or on a job. Or fighting. He's generally a physical guy, hands on and comfortable with all kinds of contact with other people, so the transition to aggression is easy. However, in contrast he can be a gentle giant when it comes to animals, children or anyone in need of protection.

Stubborn as they come, he has real issues with letting go of his ideas and beliefs. Good luck changing his mind if he's decided on something. It takes a special kind of approach to get him to sway from anything, and not many have mastered it. This also comes out in a distinctly possessive streak. Maybe enhanced by past experiences, but definitely a genuine part of his personality. Past experiences have taught him not to trust a single soul until he has good reason to, though. He trusts his Alpha, his brother, and not many other people. Earning his trust is somewhat of a mystery road, but once you're there he will be loyal to the death.

Dominant or Submissive : Dominant

Likes : Building things, reading, fighting, fucking, driving, shooting, teaching, the chase
Dislikes : Losing, crowds, people who attack weaker individuals, women who remind him of his ex, the smell of tea
Fears : Defeat. Losing Jax. Losing himself to his wolf.

History :
-Born in a small town somewhere on the west coast, orphaned as a toddler and taken in by a local carpenter.
-Grew up brother to Jackson (another kid the carpenter took in) and two older sisters (the carpenter's daughters), loved and taken care of by his adoptive parents the carpenter and wife.
-Bitten at 15 during what could only classify as a raid on the house. Everyone else died from their wounds except Jackson, who was infected as well.
-Stayed on the run with Ja for a couple of years until they found foothold with a pack up north.
-Strayed from pack to pack over the course of over a decade more until they somehow ended up with The Wild Hunt.
-Has a reputation with his brother as someone you contact when you really need the job done. (There's a website. Tatebrothersbountyhunter.com where you insert your phone number and hit a button to be contacted by the boys. Nothing else. They call you.)
-Got married to a female of the "pack" against all better judgement. She fucked around a lot and divorced him eventually, at which point he simply shrugged her off. She left for greener pastures and he hasn't heard of her since. Suspects she got herself killed.
-Had beef with one of the recent Alpha's, pissed off another one, etc. Supports O'Rourke 110%

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's : Go Wild
Sexual Off's : Tread Slow

Player : Amelita

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Kokaine

Your boys are approved Ames. You know what to do!

My O/Os

Amelita

Endwell

Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Peripherie

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Kokaine

Quote from: Endwell on November 15, 2017, 06:59:47 PM
Claimmmm  Ruby Rose :)

Noted this claim as well as the other you pm'ed me about :)

Also, my second character is now up in the approved thread. She's open to wolf connections or connections with folks who might have passed through Vegas at some point. Holler if you wanna plot!

My O/Os

ShinigamiWolf

It seems you are still needing a male or three....I did try and join a werewolf one that partially got off ground and I think I might try again with yours ^_^

Kokaine

Quote from: ShinigamiWolf on November 17, 2017, 01:14:17 AM
It seems you are still needing a male or three....I did try and join a werewolf one that partially got off ground and I think I might try again with yours ^_^

;D

You're definitely welcome. Let me know if you have any faces you want to reserve ^^

My O/Os

Flower

Vera for Approval

Name : Valechka Melnyk
Nickname(s) : Vera
Sex : Owns a rather aggressive pussy
Marital Status : Single
Occupation : Owner of Alley Cat Allies, a feral cat sanctuary. ACA is dedicated to improving the lives of feral cats that are unable to be adopted. Here they find a permanent home and are offered protection from the various hazards of the modern world.

Species : Werecat
Powers/Abilities :
Feline Communication - Vera has the unique ability to communicate with non-supernatural felines. She can communicate either through vocalized noises or mental link.

Height : 5'6
Weight / Body type : Curvy Fit
Hair : Naturally Black but Often Blonde. Sometimes pink every full moon or so; Keeps it cut low between a fade and sometimes grows it out to a pixie cut
Eyes : Hazel
Distinguishing Features : Branded with the letters LW. Nipple Rings. Ears are pierced. Often has various scratches along her arms and legs.
Were Form : Vera's coat as a leopard is pale yellow with dark rosettes; spots fade toward the white underbelly and the insides and lower parts of the legs. There are white tuffs at the tips of her ears and bottom of her tail. Her eyes are amber colored. In this form, what is most striking is that her tail is shorter than other leopards, the length of a bobcats.

Personality : Vera expresses herself through acts of aggression, participation in chaos, and violence. As a result, she can be a bit invasive of people’s personal space, only she does not gift hugs but punches. It is fairly common for her to greet one of her fellow pack members with a quick jab to the shoulder rather than a nod or even a sneer of her lips. Strangers usually receive the later or something far worse if she suspects they are up to mischief or no good. It is ill advised to treat her like she’s frail simply because of her sex. She will go out of her way to ensure whomever does that pays for their mistake.

Underneath all the aggression, Vera is a bit insecure hence the reason why she always feels like she needs to be better and perform more spectacularly than everyone else around her. She cures her loneliness due to doting on her furred companions, but sometimes that isn’t enough to push the feeling away. 
Dominant or Submissive : Dominant

Dislikes : Paperwork, Crowded places, circuses, Cabbage
Fears : Claustrophobic, Vampires, Fire

History : Valechka (Just call her Vera) was born in Crimea, Ukraine, the youngest of her eight siblings (Lyubochka, Firstborn; Tomochka, second born; Zhenechka, third born; Vitali, fourth born; Gennadi, fifth born; Jakiv, sixth born; Nykyfor, seventh born).

Elias, her father, had been a part of a group of backpackers. It was during this journey of self-discovery that he encountered Anichka, her mother, for the first time. One flirtatious words lead to another. Affection turned into love. He could not bring himself to leave her side. Against the advice of his friends and adamant concerns of his family, he made the decision to remain in the Ukraine. It was never his intent to stay forever. His entire life was an ocean away. He just needed time to secure safe, legal passage for his now pregnant fiance to join him.

During this time, he learned Anichka was not what she appeared. His suspicions were confirmed during the labor of their first child. Rather than visit the local hospital, she sought the assistance of a midwife. Pain and drugs led her to reveal far more than she ever intended. It hurt at first to realize he’d been lied to but he still couldn’t bring himself to leave her....and now his child.

Constant setbacks prevented them from making the journey to the United States. In addition, money grew tighter than ever as they struggled to survive on Elias’ meager wages. One child became two and then three as her mother did not believe in birth control and her father did not wish to abstain from sex. Not all of the children possessed their mother’s gifts. Some were normal humans while others merely had odd quirks. It was not much later after Vera’s birth that Elias received news of his own father suffering a serious health setback. The doctor did not believe he would survive much longer and his mother implored him to come home at once.

Her father never made it back to his beloved America nor did he keep his promise to come back. His plane malfunctioned and disappeared over the ocean. The struggle to survive became even harder. Eventually, Anichka made the hard choice to surrender some of her children to the local orphanage. She kept those who showed most promise in being a were, figuring the others would have an easier time. Vera was one of those abandoned at the old building’s doorsteps. At first, the four siblings (Vera, Vitali, Tomochka, and Nykyfor) were kept together. It lasted for a year or two before one and then another was adopted. Only Vera and Vitali remained.

They were sent to a Christian Catholic organization which allowed foreigners to bring them to their country for short periods of time. Like how people fostered puppies and kittens before eventually coming to the decision that they’d like to adopt them. It happened a few times. Vera and Vitali were night and day. Her heart broke when they forced them apart. Incidents increased as she drifted from house to house, becoming more violent with those who sought to “reach” her until she ran away from her Arizonian foster family.

Half alive in the desert, "they" found her and her life was never the same. True rescue came a year later.

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's : Rough Sex (Slapping, Spanking, Biting, Marking), Public Sex (Running a High Risk of Being Seen), Name Calling, Anal Sex (Receiving), Oral Sex (Giving and Receiving), Dub Con, Voyeurism,
Sexual Off's : Incest, Group Sex, Water Sports, Pegging, Face-Slapping, Foot Play, Degradation, Facials, Titfucking, Mutilation, Scat, Vore, Excessive Gore
Sexual Maybe's : Rimming, Double Penetration (Cock + Toy)

Player : Hyacinth

Kokaine

Woot! Looks good to me 🙄

Go ahead and move her to the approved thread :)

My O/Os

Kokaine

The game will be starting in the next few days but don't let that discourage anyone! We're still accepting and could use more of anything you got ;)

My O/Os

Flower

Kokaine

So I think Ive got all the pending sheets in now. Im still working on NPCs and specific info but Im not gonna hold up the game any longer. We'll look to start in the next day or so pending no surprises.

That said, looking for friends for my girls so if anyone is interested let me know and we can work something out. Im also open to history scenes :)

My O/Os

la dame en noir

I'm trying to rework my concept since werecats seem to be in abundance currently.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Endwell

Quote from: la dame en noir on November 22, 2017, 12:40:34 AM
I'm trying to rework my concept since werecats seem to be in abundance currently.

To quote Kokaine;
"I just want you to play a character you really want to play"

Werekitties aren't that imbalanced at all.
9 Wolves -/- 11 Cats (estimated... may be more on either side of that and most are moon touched thus less powerful).
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Kokaine

So we have a lot of lone wolves and cats milling around Menagerie but I would love to see some more clan and pack members!

Also! Am looking for some fun stuff for my Mercy. I'm particularly interested in having her past come back around to bite her so if playing either someone looking for her on her father's behalf or playing an enemy of her pops might be your thing drop a line here or PM me! And of course she's open for a potential love interest :)

My O/Os

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Flower

xPeachyPuff

Just thought I would throw this out there before I make him an NPC, but if anyone is interested but unsure of what role to take or what their character could be, then I think it would be really fun for my characters boss to be a written character rather than an NPC.

My girl (Evelyn Ashwood) is the PA of the owner of Menagerie Property Agents, a small estate agency as the name suggests. I don't have anything in mind for his character yet other than it being a him and for him to be slightly older, but it would be completely yours to come up with really! I just think the role may be better as a written, player character over an NPC (: