You have a plot? I have some plots. Want to plot together? (MxM, possible MXF)

Started by Kaila, July 03, 2013, 03:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaila

Currently craving:
(12th of March)

So, new fandom: Final Fantasy XV so any takers to that would be fun.

Still looking for some Dragon age action, perhaps with one of the simpler plots that I have up.
Or if someone have another somewhat simpler Dragon Age Au plot they want to try, feel free to PM

Final Fantasy XV / Medium craving/ MxM

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(I don't have any specific plot lines for this one. But I am quite interested in it. I think I would be most comfortable in playing either Ignis or Promto. So if it's something that interest you, hit me up with a pm and let's see if we can brainstorm something together.)

Dragon Age Inquisition / Medium craving/ MxM

( I would love to do a Dorain x Cullen or Culllen x Lavellan story)

Plot Ideas: (Can be used for any random MXM pairing as well, if you're not into Dragon age)
I'm pretty open for anything regarding plots for DAI and AU ideas are pretty palatable.

(Feel free to PM your own plot ideas and a preferred paring and we can see if we can figure something out.)

Plot: SlaveXLord
Tevinter Concubine for a Fereldand lord who has no interest in having a concubine, least of all a male one... or so he wants to believe.

Plot: Neighbors
Something or other causes the two to meet. Perhaps a drunken error on what floor he's on. A bit of a row about why there's a stranger in his apartment before there's the distraction of a pet, and then after some drunken cooping there's realization that he's in fact on the wrong floor, the pet told him so. And that's just the beginning of a budding, if slightly strange, friendship that eventually leads to something more.

NSFW picture:

Dragon Age pictures:

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

(What I seek: )

Creativity, imagination, originality, the willingness to write. This is what I'm always looking for. The love of writing, the love of creating a world or a character should be a joy, a dream to be weaved.

I will post my ideas here as they come to me, and cross them out if they are taken. I will most likely not write for more than two, maybe three, roleplays at a time. I only have so much spare time, and I don't want to do a halfhearted roleplay and not give my all. I will have a bit more time in a couple of weeks, but I'm not going to post every single day. I might be very intense in my writing for a while, and then it'll slow, that's just how I am.

I'm not looking for smut galore, if it happens it happens, but it's not the main point of my roleplays. They are often quite dark and gory though, and if something happens it happens, but yeah, not the main plot usually for me.

I only do third person point of view when I write, and I would want the person I roleplay with to do the same.

Things highlighted in BLUE is things I want to do.

(Who are you?)

I'm looking for a roleplayer who's passionate about writing, who wants to build a story and not just expect me to come up with every twist and turn. Who is willing to discuss the plot line and come up with ideas if things slow down.

I'm looking for detail, creativity and a few decent paragraphs. Give me something to work with and I'll do the same. 

Someone who's honest enough to tell me if they lose interest in the roleplay instead of ditching. I won't be angry, I'd rather you tell me than just up and leave.

(General info: )

Things I don't do:

General clichés (in my mind) : StudentxTeacher, incest is a total off, things like that. I'll add more as I figure them out.

I don't do F/F pairings, it gives me nothing and is not something I'm interested in doing.

(Plots and ideas?)

Male or Female Parings?:  M/M or F/M  - I can play either male or female, it really depends on what kind of personalities and characters are involved. But lately I've been playing a lot of male characters so that's what I'm most comfortable with at the moment.

Plots:

[/spoiler]

Beyond the Looking Glass:

There was once a mirror,

A mirror dark as night,

A mirror to another world,

A mirror out of sight,

Once you touch this mirror,

Once you touch its glass,

You will see its secret,

And never once turn back...
[/i]

The world on the other side of the mirror is a dark and dreary place. Full of war and death, and insanity is not far out of reach. But insanity is almost a savior if you are lucky. Because if you make up your own world within your own mind you are more likely to stay alive, in this plane of twisted paths and bloody fields.

So when they happened upon the mirror and saw someone beyond it seemed quite logical to reach out and pull them through, it was after all just a figment of their imagination, and what a lovely imagination they had, it was actually quite exciting to have something so unpredictable to be born from it. It would make their existence so much more exciting while trying to stay alive.

The terror that was the Red King was after all nothing to joke about, well... not openly. He was after all quite fond of torturing people in the most gruesome ways. Red hot iron shoes, dismembering, slow suffocation...

So let's see how long the insanity will last and what can be done about the disastrous land, if there is something to be done at all besides staying alive that is...

Paring: Peter McTwisp x Your OC

The ideas: You go to stay at your batty old great aunt for some reason or another, she's quite the chatty old lady. She randomly mumbles the old rhyme to herself, and is slightly senile and forgets herself. You happen upon the mirror and gets pulled through by Peter and then the madness begins.

This is a story of survival. It's going to be dark, and it will have its twists and turns.

The world: Is ruled by the Red King, who has set out to kill all who oppose him. He has the help of the Grey Witch, a woman who takes control of the dead, and use them as her army. The best way to survive is to hide.

The road to El Dorado (Plot available. Paring TulioxMiguel)

General pairings:
If you have a charachter or plot idea that's burning a hole in your mental folder toss it my way and we'll see if it's something that can be of interest.

PM me if you're interested in something or maybe even pitch me an idea~
If you have a question about something, go ahead and post it in the thread.

Doomglazer

Kaila

Fandom and pairing added.

(And then I accidentally deleted my update post...)

Kaila

Kaila

Added some pairings.

Brows around and let me know if ya see something ya like. I feel like I can take another rp on.

Kaila

Kaila

Kaila

Updated craving.
Need to see if someone is up for some Dragon Age Inquisition inspired rp. Dorian and Cullen are just adorable in my opinion... pity you can't romance them together.

Kaila

Kaila

Kaila

Yeah, still craving Dragon age rp. But I'm open to any interesting ideas right now.  :)

Kaila

And I'm back after a bit of a Hiatus.
Still in the Dragon Age Inquisition craving. I just love those boys. 

So any takers?

Kaila

Alright, time to bump this baby.

So, new fandom: Final Fantasy XV so any takers to that would be fun.

Still looking for some Dragon age action, perhaps with one of the simpler plots that I have up.
Or if someone have another somewhat simpler Dragon Age Au plot they want to try, feel free to PM