Maily story based roleplays! (FxF characters for now)

Started by RouxDevon, August 17, 2017, 05:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RouxDevon

Heyoo!
Thank you for taking your time to check out my request thread.

First off all since I will be only listing plot Ideas I have here it is a good idea to head to my Ons and offs to see if our interests match. There is also some information about me as a roleplayer.
I will list the genre and then a pairing/general idea, if it’s something you are interested you can check out the plot idea/s I had for that, I’ll keep them short because I much more prefer to figure things out with my partners. I couldn’t really care any less what gender you are in real life, I just want to get some FxF roleplays going and then will open it to every other pairing.

(Always open to new ideas)
Starting things off we have
Fantasy

Shape shifter x human
•   Two warring tribes. The shape shifters are brutes by heart, valuing raw power over everything else. They believe in the old ways even if more advanced form of magic exist now, they stick to solely transforming into beasts. On the other way of the spectrum are humans, their values fall into wisdom, they had embraced the new ways and some basic forms of elemental crafts.  The shifter character grows reckless one day and is captured by the humans. We have some options here: She can be turned into a slave, into a test subject, prisoner of war or maybe humans try to reason with her, wanting the war to be over, but can’t yet set her free.

•   A human girl is adopted into a group of shifters when her parents abandoned her into the woods. She grows up as one of them, but never feels quite at place because she is just a human at the end of the day, but despite some considering her as a lesser being a shifter falls for her hard, but doesn’t have the guts to admit it. This can either be a story about the human’s struggles to fit in or a story how she runs away, but it followed by her admirer and they have to get to a city together so she can experience what it’s like to be around people.

•   A powerful queen makes a deal with a group of shifters. They will give her a child to be a friend/guardian of her daughter and she will allow them to live on her land. The two children grow up together both receiving different training  and treatment, but remain best friends. Where we can take this one is open to discussion, well all stories are, I’m just not particularly sure on a direction with this one.

This is a monster hunting game.
•   A great tournament that is held once every few years. Participants gather from all over the world to take part into the most prestigious and hardest hunt. Everyone is “randomly” paired up for safety reasons and given a list of creatures they have to kill if they want to receive the grand prize of… haven’t figured that one yet.

Something involving Witches!
•   Witchcraft is forbidden. Those that practice it are hunted down and killed without a trial. An ancient woman so to say has protected a village for generations, but when the law is passed she is betrayed by the town’s folk, but manages to escape. Some time later, she ends up saving a child that has been wrongly convicted and find’s it a new family. More years pass and the child is all grown up when it ends up saving the witches life in return, but she doesn’t remember the now all grown woman before her. We can take it from there.

•   A powerful demon has taken a woman as her apprentice. Why? Maybe the demon wanted to prove that she can do anything and turn even a basic commoner into the most powerful sorceress. I assume this will be on the more ridiculous side of things.

Everybody wants to be a pirate! (I sure did as a child... until I realized my crippling fear of the ocean)
•   A woman is on a quest to find her father that went missing a year ago, last someone has ever heard of him was when he drunkenly shared how he was going to find the treasure of ( Insert a scary pirate name here….. Fluffles).  During her travels the ship she is on is raided by pirates and by the magic of plot convenience the captain is the daughter of a family friend of theirs that ran away some years ago. Maybe they make a deal of some sort and now travel together.

Let’s do something with Greece.
•   Zeus has fallen, the gods are in a seemingly eternal battle to see who will be the new ruler. This affects the common folk, horrific natural disasters and beasts are let at loose. Heroes are needed more than ever, the half gods are trying their best to protect humanity. Our characters well one is an out casted gorgon/harpy and a commoner that doesn’t know how to properly hold a sword, but having lost everything wants to do everything in their power to be alongside the heroes. This won’t be a story of greatness, doesn’t have to be, just a couple of misfits trying to do the right thing.

•   Hades was actually a woman, Zeus has hid this fact from the people and made her out to be this vile creature, but that is so far from the truth. One of Zeuses  daughters is finally old enough to assent to Olympus, since we know how fucked up Greek mythology is her dad tries to take her to bed, but repulsed by that she runs into the underworld, the only place where her father has no power over. Then she meets Hades and her eyes open to the truly fucked up things her father has been up to. 

I would say this is a nice start, if any of the ideas caught your attention feel free to PM me.
More will be added later, the post would have turned into even bigger of a mess if I listed everything.
More genres and plots to come.

RouxDevon

Modern

Blind piano teacher.This is a story how one girl fell in love with a local musician, they got close and in her desires to impress him she signs up for private piano lessons. The piano teacher turns out to be a blind since birth woman, that has little knowledge of the outside world and is just the sweetest little thing. Spending more and more time together  they grew really close and things go from there.

University, yaay! New school, new me, but how would someone react if they got dragged accidentally into a cult that the most respectable teachers and students ran? One that was build to please a made-up lust god that no one actually believed in, but needed an excuse to justify their actions? (Guess this will be pretty smut heavy, gotta have one of those in there).

The preacher’s daughter. Why not? Muse A and muse B. A has grown up in a strict, religious family, after finishing high-school, she enrolls into the local university, since it’s close and she can stay with her parents to cut down on the expenses. There she meets muse B, a well-known student from an upper year. Some might call her the rich spoiled kid that always takes what she wants and in this case she has taken interest on A. 

Reunion. Muse A is from a small town, raised in a big family, once they hit 13 they move with their aunt into a big city and get close with a band of “rebels” (edgy 13 year olds). The kids grow up together and progressively become worse in behavior, actually engaging with drugs and robbery. After a tragic incident the group splits up, years after A has given up on that life style and went to uni, working a part time job into a library. One day muse B shows up, they are a part of the old group that A cut ties with, both of them used to be incredibly close, but it all just crumbled. B continued over the years with the dangerous behavior, but is relatively on the cautious side because of the incident. The two of them accidentally stumble upon each other and an atom bomb of emotions explodes.

More ideas are to be added later.

RouxDevon