My Garden of ideas(Seeking Female Characters)

Started by GanonDwarf, May 11, 2011, 12:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

Welcome to my garden. Where I shall plant my idea seeds, and hopefully you can water them with your own ideas. And we can shine some light on them with discussion, then hopefully they will grow into wonderful RP plants.

Alright, so that might be a stretch for symbolism, but hey I tried.

Anyway onto the plot seeds.
Things in Bold is what I am craving.

Real Life ideas

1. Two perfect girls for him(M/F/F.)
Basically there is this college student. He's pretty average, nothing super amazing about him.  He's kinda on the wealthy side but he doesn't let that get to him. A pretty carefree casual guy without a care in the world. Then he meets this girl at a party, they hit it off and go out the next day. It all goes well and then a couple days later he meets that girls best friend. And they really hit it off.  And ends up dating both of them(If he does this behind the first girls back, or if the first girl is ok with it will be up to you.) And after awhile they decided to just be a threesome. Problems can arise from this. Dunno which could be a RomeoXJuiletXJuleit kinda thing, but we can work on that.

2.A Dwarf's Dream come true.(M/F(Maybe another F?)
I'll be playing a young dwarf character. He's a pretty cool guy...just on the short side. He's trying to get into the acting world and figured that the best place for that would be New York. While he's there he comes across a celebrity, who has a thing for short people. So they two hit it off. Further details to be discussed with anyone who wants this idea.

Possible celebrities include: Megan Fox, iJustine, Morgan Webb, Kari Byron,April Bowlby,Lindsay Lohan,Leah Remini Or anyone else you'd like to suggest.

3.A succubus's hands are wonderful playthings
A young man has to go to his highschool reunion. He doesn't have a date but would really like to impress people he doesn't like. And more importantly he wants to make all the girls jealous. So he bargains with a succubus to be his date for that night. But the succubus falls in love with the man, and complications arise.

4.Super Zero
A young adult just inherited a couple billion dollars. But yet....money cannot impress the girl he loves. So he uses his money to by some crime fighting gear, becoming a super hero! Or at least that was his plan. But he's not the best at it, and usually helps the villains rather then hurt them. But luckily the girl he has his eyes on is actually a super hero as well, and one more competent then him. So the two team up kick ass, and fall in love.

5.Idolize me
A simple request. Just about a women who can't resist my character. Worships the very ground he walks on. Does what ever he asks. Although this won't be anything like master/slave. Just...a story about a women whose madly inlove with a man. Kinda basic, but it's good to go to the basics now isn't it?

6.Me and your sister.
In RL I have a tendency to fall for my friend's sisters. It's not my fault really. But I'd like to play out the fantasy of being in a relaitonship with someone's sister. So if anyone could do that. That be great.

7.This is my new school?(M/F Or M/F/F)
It's an average all girls school. Nothing out of the ordinary about it. Except...on one day a new transfer student gets in. A male..transfer student. Whether it be some mix up, or a very lucky turn of events. This student is gonna have the time of his life at school. Can be a one shot.

8.The impossible break up(M/F or M/F/F)[/i]
Collin has been trying to break up with his girlfriend for months now, they have nothing in common and they don't have a good time together, or at least he thinks so. But she's amazing in bed, she dominates him in just the right way and he becomes puddy in her hands. So she always uses that to here advantage when he tries to break up with her. His girlfriend's roommate is an equally attractive women that he gets along with, but he can't seem to tell her since he's under his girlfriend's sexual control. What happens next is up for discussion.

9. His kind of farm.(M/F(S))
He's grandfather had passed away recently, and left my character with a farm. A very....unusual farm.  A farm full of large breasted young women, who are very excited to have a young man on the farm. (A vague idea, maybe my character has a girlfriend that drops by to, it's up for discussion)

Fandom dreams

3. I can Harley believe it. (M/F Batman)
A new villain on the block calling himself "The Dwarf." is making a ruckus in Gotham. While he does he happens to come across his personal hero, The Joker, along with Harley Quin. Falling in love with Harly in an instant he tries to earn her heart through various means. Although he has to do it behind the Joker's back.(This is a pretty basic idea. And I don't know the Batman world to well. So yeah. Ye be warned.)

4.I can't Believe it!(M/F) Naruto Shippuden)
Naruto is up to his old tricks again. He meets this Chuunin at his favorite ramen place and decided to play a trick on him. He turns into his female form and starts to flirt with the unsuspecting Chuunin. Who returns the flirting. But this little prank was more then Naruto bargained for, since the Chuunin has fallen in love with Naruko. Naruto strangely enough returns these feelings. Eventually the Chuunin finds out that Naruko is merely Naruto in disguise. And hilarity, drama and romance ensue.

5.I know of a Sunny Place(M/F/F Naruto Shippuden)
Naruto and Sakura have admitted they love each other, this crushes poor Hinata's heart. Luckily the flirt Komakai is there to pick up the pieces. Eventually the two really hit it off and Naruto becomes a thing of the past.....but what happens when Ino reveals to have feelings for Hinata. And the two fight for her attention. But eventually just decide a threesome is much easier on the three of them. Although the Hyuuga family doesn't seem to think so.

6. Rough waters for a Relation-ship(M/F/(F?) One Piece)
The Straw Hats stop on a nice little island. And meet another pirate whose just starting out. After a bit of adventure this new Pirate becomes the 10th crew member. Who happen to fall in love with Nami(Or Robin) As the Straw Hats adventure forth eventually she returns his feelings. But after there adventures on Sabaody Archipelago will the new Straw Hat be able to survive with Luffy on Amazon Lily....and will his heart be strong enough to not be tempted by the wiles of Boa Hancock. (This plot can be changed quite a bit. Maybe Boa Hancock joins them later. Maybe threesomes happen. Who knows.)

7.Just who the hell do you think they are?![M/F/(F?) Gurren Lagann.
I always wondered what other people did during Kamina's little beast man rebellion. So I thought that would make for a good rp. Get another group of people, kicking beastmen's butts. Having their own little side adventure. This is obviously a plot that would be just OCs, and would require a lot of planning before. But I've always wanted to do something like that.

8.He's a pirate!(M/F(F?)
I would love to do something related with pirates. This could be in the POTC fandom, or it could be our own piratey world. But I want adventure and action. Not just a "Captain finds a female stowaway in a boat, and then blah blah blah." Romance, adventure, plot, that's what I want.

9.My Princess(F/F)
I'm not the best at playing females, but I will try in this case. But I always thought that ChizuruXOrihime is the most underated pairing ever. I mean it's practically canon. So I wouldn't mind something related to that.

10.Fandom figther(M/F OR M/F/F)
I've always liked cross over fighters. Like Smash Bros, Dissida, Marvel Vs Capcom. But I've always wanted a game that had everything. Anime characters, video game characters, comic book characters. You name it. So I think it would be cool to do a plot like that. Some sort of awesome tournament. Of course we can still use OCs.

11.The magic of love!(Horrible title. M/F, or M/F/F)
I play Yu-gi-oh in real life, and I'm a big fan of the anime. As such I have a huge crush on the Dark Magican Girl. So thought a plot where DMG somehow comes to life, and has to sort of blend in with the humans. She then falls in love with my character and we work it from there. 

Other animes or video games I enjoy but I don't have a plot for are.
Soul Eater, Yugioh, Mega Man, Pokemon, Digimon, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball Z,Final Fantasy, Teen Titans, Harry Potter, Marvel, DC,Bleach,Mortal Kombat,Mario

Picture ideas(In order of desire)
http://xbooru.com//images/12/1c71b738b3038b480ef012ad84fc26bcf89f232e.png?11426
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=619286
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=616579

So yeah, that's all I got. If you have any questions or concerns please pm me. Or post here. Thank you for your time.
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

dirtyd

Two perfect girls for him

I think the second girl should be a secret for a while. Adds a touch of mystery, we the fist find out or won't she.

Great ideas but this one is my favorate.

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Added "Super Zero."

Also added some more fandoms that I would like to rp in.
Fandom Request Thread!

xxbutterfiywings

GanonDwarf

For Harry Potter it have to be OC/OC or OC/Canon. I can't play Harry Potter Canons that well.

It have to be before Deathly Hollows as well, since I haven't read the book yet. (I know, I'm so behind.)
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Added a new Plot.(Just who the hell do you think they are?!)

Added Bleach to the list of fandoms.

Also I've crossed out any ideas that I'm currently doing. Or just don't want to do.

-Thank you-
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Mega Update. Added two new stories, and bolded things I have cravings for.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Ideas have been taken, but other rps have ended. So I've updated the list. And I'm still looking.
Fandom Request Thread!

lenka

Hey dwarfy!

I am actually keen in both number 6 and 7. If they are not taken then we can discuss either of them further via pm.

6: Me & your sister- would be fun, I would hope to drive you completely nuts and mess with your head.

7: This is your new schooll- would be interesting if there was another female wanting to join in the rp, if not then we could expand on it also.

*blows kisses*
~Len~

JadenMystic

Quote from: lenka on July 21, 2011, 06:28:45 AM
Hey dwarfy!

I am actually keen in both number 6 and 7. If they are not taken then we can discuss either of them further via pm.

6: Me & your sister- would be fun, I would hope to drive you completely nuts and mess with your head.

7: This is your new schooll- would be interesting if there was another female wanting to join in the rp, if not then we could expand on it also.

*blows kisses*
~Len~

I'm like you, Len, and interested in the same two you are. 7 would definitely be better with a few more people involved... ;)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

GanonDwarf

I really got to start updating this thing faster. Number 6, and seven are both taken. Although JadenMystic if you want to do a group rp, contact the two of us via PM. Then we can figure something out.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

I reopened 7 since I can do two different rps with this.

Mostly craving a fandom though.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

I love when I have a great idea.

Added the impossible break up.