Looking for solo games...

Started by Vanity Evolved, August 05, 2008, 04:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanity Evolved

I'll put it bluntly, and quickly, as discussion on details can be done outside of this thread. ;D

I'm looking for a game; anything really, mainly focusing on things like power building, character bonding, romance and (hopefully) scenes of a sexual nature.

I'm pretty open to both setting and system (I can do anything from zombie survival to angsty mecha combat. And with systems, anything from nWoD, to AFMBE, Exalted, GURPS, and anything else you're willing to throw at me!)

Got anything you wanna' run by me, just let me know. =3

Jester

I am keen on your idea

can you pm me?

Vanity Evolved

So. =3 While having a huge amount of spare time on my hands, and being in a huge mood for a few certain themes (thank Weapons of the Gods, Qin and All Flesh Must Be Eaten for that), there's a couple of ideas I've been dying to play out. Sadly, found no-one willing to run next to any kind of game recently, let alone specifics...

As I was saying. I'm very open to ideas (and very eager), but I'll list a couple of ideas I've had in mind that I've been dying to try out. The system used is open to debate. =3

- An extremely cliche, esoteric style wuxia game. Something like Fushigi Yuugi, Forbidden Kingdom, InuYasha... Normal guy somehow ends up in ancient China/Japan, and as some chosen hero, must travel the world going from as weakling student through to a kung fu prodigy, learning secret forms through punching waterbowls, sleeping on beds of smoldering coals, and the like. That kinda' thing.

- Once again, another lovely cliche idea: Zombie apocalypse. Something heavy on both mechanics, and the roleplaying; I want to have the thrill of counting how many rounds I've got left, how much I can carry, how many days worth of food and water I have left... while also angsting over the situation, scavenging, and generally beating undead cannibals with a lead pipe in one hand, and kitchen knife in the other.

- This one I've not wanted as much, but some kind of modern, cinematic-tactical kinda' game. Something like Metal Gear Solid. Psionic amnesiac super-soldier fighting armies of people, combusting stuff, and the like while discovering what the Hell is going on. This can expand to other things; maybe something more like Hellsing, Hellboy, Devil May Cry... half-demon/half-vampire/vampire/whatever guy fighting for good against this unknown menace.

- Something along the lines of Battle Royale - for those unfamiliar, a bunch of innocent Japanese schoolkids chucked on an island and forced to fight to survive.

- Possibly something using Star Wars Saga/Revised, based around a guy becoming and progressing as a Jedi. Possibly Rebellion era, or something?