Hero Worship (Female Super Hero Needed!)

Started by Norsegod1839, July 26, 2019, 04:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Hi there! First and foremost thank you for checking out my interest check! I hope this message finds you well and your having a good day.

Without further ado...

Hero Worship!!

Recently the Amazon Series The Boys has inspired the following idea. That being said you do not have to have watched the show to play the idea and this takes place in an original world.

I would like to do something involving a male character and a female character getting together. With the idea that this female character is in fact a super hero.

I would like their first meeting to be sans him knowing she's a super hero and then it to be found out pretty quickly. Part of the reason behind this is that I want this to be less "dating with a secret identity" and more "dating with someone who the world views so highly and is like a celebrity" the idea that my guy would be normal (non powered) and she would be powered and what that means in the original world I and my co writer would craft.

I have a idea that the man might also be part of a group employed by the government to keep heroes and villains who cross the line (by committing acts of evil grander than the old death ray ransom) accountable and punish them.

The female super hero can have whatever power my partner may wish and their history is theirs to decide as well.

If interested please reply via pm! Instead of on the thread itself.