Flassche: Withdrawal (open)

Started by DarkEnigma, November 09, 2016, 01:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkEnigma

Please refrain from replying directly to this thread, Pm me if you are interested.

Title:Withdrawal

Excerpt:
What would happen when an experimental drug, with a addictiveness and high so powerful that a person would get instantly hooked gets pushed on the streets of a small town. At first the distribution is random, yet slowly targeting potential threats and what not. In six months’ time it would have dominated the market and within a year claimed the entire town.
Now, imagine the power this dealer would have over his customers if he wanted something other than cash for his product.

Content:
-Drug use
-Addiction play
-Blackmail
-Mild mind control
-Potential incest

Setting:
Modern

My Character(s):
I would be portraying a young male (21-29) years of age that is average in most things, yet street-smart where it counts. I see him as a person with questionable morals, yet smart enough to pretend otherwise.

Your Character(s):
Either male or female (Convince me if other). . The characters background is open for Interpretation; height, age, profession, build, gender, etc. Incest would be a lovely element, yet obviously not required.
Preference for more than one character on your end.
I’d love for this to be an episodic setting where every so often a test subject gets swapped or added, or the narrative gets switched to a different viewpoint.

Open for suggestions/alterations if you have a good idea.

Inspiration for the scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqKICL9Xr70

DarkEnigma

Page one: Test subject 1-a

His heart was probably racing faster than it had ever been. How many weeks had it been since he had last tested it. Or was it months at this point?

The electronic music was loud, overwhelming and fitting. He had slipped one of his products into the glass and had watched intensely how the liquid had been swallowed without any signs of suspicion or what not. Hell, judging by the amounts of empty glasses next to it there would have been plenty of other good stuff in her system by now.

He had stalked her this night, finding out every detail as to who she was going out with and how to manipulate things to go his way. The club was crowded and poorly lit in the places where it counted. He knew the substance would be working by now. It was one of three products he had been working on.  ‘Nitro’ would be the first he would be pushing out in a few weeks, provided this test would go smoothly.

He watched the girl slowly react to the substance, seeing her chest flare up red and her breathing becoming irregular. Pupils would go hazy next and a physical urge to seek release would soon overwhelm her. When she slid of her seat with a poor excuse, he would follow. When she nearly lost her temper when the girls bathroom had a long line, he would follow.

He would follow her up the stairs and out through the emergency exit on the roof; a spot where people came to smoke pot in secret. He simply closed the door behind him and jammed the door with a small bar. Then it was simply a matter of following droplets of sweat and discarded pieces of clothing. By the time he reached her he would be so burly in her eyes it wouldn’t even have mattered if he wore his hood.

Every cognitive ability was hazy and overly sensitive at the same time. Sight became blurry and overly stimulating. Scent was intoxicating and confusing at the same time. Hearing a blended orchestra of sounds and eardrum orgasms. Even touch would have been unworldly to describe.

He simply watched as the woman began to desperately try and find release, to stop this unnatural heat and lust. He couldn’t care less how close he was to this woman, or how long he had known her. For now she was simply a test subject that would need to be monitored. He grabbed his cell phone and began recording it, watching as the girl reached her second climax in mere minutes whilst only adding to her feverish mood. He watched for as long as he could before handed the girl a small black card with the name ‘nitro’ written on it. On the back it had a phone number on it. After that he undid his jeans and slipped free his manhood, pressing it against her confused lips and slowly pressing past it, feeling himself slip inside of that warm mouth of this woman he had known for so long.

This night would mark her life for ever, make her hooked on the most addictive substance in the world and make her crave it so much she would even step over boundaries she otherwise never would.

DarkEnigma

Change log

10-11-2016 – Added the plot.
24-07-2019 – Changed the intro.