One Piece Alternate Timeline Interest Check (Recruitment Closing April 12)

Started by SweetRevenge, March 06, 2014, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

I thought of placing any special weapons in the same area as the Devil Fruits sections. Cuz I'm sure some of you guys are gonna come up with crazy inventions XD

kingmaster1

Yeah, originally I was going to make a character with a sword that can copy devil fruit powers to an extent :P

Wolfy

kingmaster1

Well, I think Logia would only work if her body became nature somehow :P

So...either vines or flowers. Perhaps the jungle logia fruit? Like that swamp guy, but with a jungle somehow? I don't know XD

Juggtacular

If you want her to use plants, but still have a Logia...she could turn into sunlight? Then have plants like Usopp that she can cause to quickly grow through high intensity photosynthesis?

Batman4560

I actually have a character that uses a pair of magic swords, he is a Zorro type and practices an eight sword style.

You could have your plant character be able to either make grass and other plants just grow in a radius around her or perhaps her body is an off green and she herself has become a living plant, giving her special abilities.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Batman4560 on March 12, 2014, 12:39:41 AM
I actually have a character that uses a pair of magic swords, he is a Zorro type and practices an eight sword style.

You could have your plant character be able to either make grass and other plants just grow in a radius around her or perhaps her body is an off green and she herself has become a living plant, giving her special abilities.

So, like poison ivy :P

Batman4560

Depends on what comic timeline you are going with but yea. *points to avatar* I tend to associate alot of things to Batman characters.

Also this

http://youtu.be/VNyP3uzgRhA

Juggtacular

I'm not ashamed to say that's my ringtone.

And Brook's song is my text tone.

kingmaster1

Angaroo

Is it okay if we make our own devil fruits?  Or are we sticking to the canon fruits? Doesn't matter to me either way. :)

kingmaster1

kingmaster1

Appearance:

Dragon form:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Izaya "the red dragon" Nakamura

Personality: Izaya, ever since he was a kid, was laid back and relaxed, always prefering a nap in a hammock to doing... just about anything. While not a glutton he does love to eat, his favorite being a special fish dish his mother always made for him. Always kind to those closest to him, he cherishes his friendships and will always be the first to defend his crew and other friends. Despite being quick to action and having a short temper, he mostly depends on his brother to keep him from doing something stupid, though he doesn't always succeed.

Devil Fruit powers (If any): Izaya ate the Dora Dora no mi, Model: fire (aka the dragon dragon fruit)

His fruit allows him to change between three forms: his human form (which holds no real powers with it)

His half dragon form: (that allows him to gain long, red wings and a tail, as well as making his eyes become green and slitted across the center, it also allows him to breath fire and gives him incredibly sharp teeth)

And his full dragon form: (His body becomes that of a massive dragon with great wings and a spiked tail, easily reaching the size of a smaller ship. His fire abilities are greatly improved, not only can he breath fire, but he can coat his entire body in a layer of fire)

History: Izaya, along with his brother, lived on a small island with their mother for most of their lives. Always being polar opposites they wouldn't always get along, but were always close friends. As young boys their mother told them about their father, he was a strong pirate captain, holding more than a million berrie reward for his capture, but, none of his pursuers could do him in. What did finally do the trick was a mystery, some people don't even know if he is dead, others think he's just hiding until the time is right, Izaya likes to think he joined the revolutionaries or is just wrapped in adventure across the world.

With tales of his father always filling his head the young boy grew a dream, to not only find his father, but to become a pirate captain just like he'd been. A great captain with a massive bounty! When the time finally came he set off on his adventure, bidding his mother fairwell and promising he would come and visit as often as he could. He didn't know his brother's plans, but, surprisingly, they would meet up again not long after leaving.

He knew he couldn't just start as a captain, so he joined a crew to gain some riches, then would join another for the same reason. When he finally amassed enough money he got the best ship he could afford, now there was only one problem... what to do about a crew?

Ons: Dominating, big breasts, receiving or giving oral, giving anal, vaginal, kissing, outdoors, partially clothed

Offs: Vore, toilet play, extreme pain, any bodily fluid other than cum

Favorite sexual Position: Cowgirl

Position on ship: Captain!

Alright, here's my character! ;D

PrestaDGTation

Mmmmmm, delicious One Piece! 

I'd admitting some fervent interest, even if I had to play an extra / antagonist! 

Will edit this post later, perhaps, after my muse kicks in a character concept.

Bravo for launching this!!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Mathim

You guys just killed this for me. Thanks. Have fun with your invincible dragons and logia monsters.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

kingmaster1

Uh...okay, dude:

1. No one said the dragons were invincible, they're still just devil fruit users

2. why you gotta be rude? We're just trying to have fun

Juggtacular

Honestly there was no point in going out of your way to snark at us. Kings right, if we killed it for you, you could have just moved on no harm no foul.

Also pretty much every main or highlighted crew/person seems invincible at some point.

Crocodile was invincible until Luffy punched him through a few hundred feet of bedrock for example.

PrestaDGTation

But.. It's a.. Dragon-man~!

It's goddamn Trogdor in Rubber Pirate Freestyle!!

Burninating d' Navy~!

Your loss, me thinks. But wow, hun, no need to slam the door.  I still loves ya!

Edit: OMG!  You win if your first post comes in th' Niii-aye-aye-IIIIIGHT~!!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

kingmaster1

Well, if I start it off I was thinking they would be woken up in the night by a raid of some kind XD

Perhaps the navy found them or another pirate crew showed up and didn't know who they were messing with :P

LeKinkyTaco

I didn't even read the opening post. All I saw was one piece and I'm sold. Not to mention it's you (:

I know enough of one piece to roleplay a nami like character proficiently!

So I am very interested :3
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

SweetRevenge

Yay! =D I can already tell this is going to be AWESOME!!!!~

kingmaster1

Yeah! We just need people to start putting up character sheets XD

When we have enough I'll maka a character thread :-P

SweetRevenge

Here's the first out of 2

Appearance:

Dragon Form
Name: Shinji "The Blue Dragon" Nakamura

Personality: More the serious brother, he likes independance and keeps to himself most of the time. Calm of nature, his usual self really expresses the meaning of the calm before the storm. He is one who loves to help, and doesn't take life willingly. But those who crossed the man either remembered it or never lived to tell the tale. He remains nonchalant and calm in dire situations; his little brother had already gotten in quite some trouble before, and Shinji often pulled him out of it. Even with a smart head on his shoulders, the man has a bad habit of procrastination and lounges around watching the sky more than working.

Devil Fruit powers (If any): Dora Dora no Mi: Model Ice

Zoans have 3 forms, Shinji is no exception. His normal human form is barely different from a normal human's, except for a slight drop in average body temperatures, mostly due to his glacial powers dormant.

His half dragon form is perhaps the form he enjoys using best. Giving him a pair of blue wings, and a spiked tail like his brother. However, Shinji also bears horns, his hands and feet also gain claws and deep blue scales, which exhibit frost. His frozen breath seems like blue flames that crystalize in ice as soon as they come in contact with something, but it's range and strength do not rival his full form.

The full dragon form is more or less as his brother's. The major differences are that his body can freeze as he want. His breath is much more intense, inflicting from heavy frost burns to crystalizing ice. When truly angered, blizzards have even been a sighting. Together with his brother, if their powers go unchecked, they have the potential of causing large natural catastrophies; where the name Storm Dragons come from.

History: Born first in a family of 2, Shinji barely had a year of peace before his brother was born. Even as kids, Shinji thrived to be alone. However, his brother always got in trouble if he wasn't around, apparently. The boy grew used to it over the years. He always seemed to be the one to accomplish things first, and it caused friction between his brother. The quarreled over silly things, dreaming of greater days. Stories of their father fighting across the seas, finding new places, they did their time. His brother had a large interest for them, but Shinji followed along more than asking for more. He didn't really know what he wanted to do with himself, in truth. He pondered living with his mother and taking care of her, but that plan took the door when his brother left to adventure on his own. It wasn't a month after Izaya had left that Shinji found someone willing to allow him to sail with them until the next land and so on, until he would find his brother.

However, they happened to have taken opposite directions. Taking on bounty work to make a simple living, the man wasn't shabby with a sword and not a bad shot either. Sure, he was far from being anything close to an expert at both, but he could handle himself in a fight, thanks to the years of quarreling with his brother. And along his sailing, Shinji heard of his brother aquiring a devil fruit. Rumors were rumors, Shinji simply thought, but he couldn't shrug off the feeling that his brother had beaten him to greatness. And so he decided to extend his search for Izaya just a little, wanting to aqcuire a devil fruit himself. He didn't really care for the one he would stumble upon, as long as he wouldn't be left behind in the dust by his brother. It was at the polar opposite of Izaya's fruit that Shinji found his, the Nora Nora no mi, model Ice. It never crossed his mind that his brother would've happened to find the polar opposite of his model.

With new powers in hand, finding Izaya was easier. He wasn't limited to sailing as much, being able to fly between some islands. They met up in a bar, Shinji pulling Izaya out of a fight just as someone pulled out a pistol. With a bit of catching up, Shinji decided that he needed to keep an eye on his brother more than lazing around a small island and started following his brother, trying to keep him out of trouble he might not be able to handle.

Ons: Foreplay, kissing, vaginal, oral, switch (Dom/sub), rough play, passionate, exterior, public, group,

Offs: Toilet play, decapitation and over-excessive gore, humiliation, torture

Favorite sexual Position: Doggystyle

Position on ship: First Mate

kingmaster1

SweetRevenge

AAAAND Here's the doctor

EDIT: Just wondering... Should we think of placing ourselves in the light, exotic, extreme? How far are we sizing this thing? XD

Appearance:

Name: Vincent R.(Short for Riley) Stone "Dr. Volt"

Personality: Honest, noble, chivalrous, Vincent has manners and likes things clean. He would tell you, "In a pirate's world, you either save a crook or a friend. I got a solution for both.". His immense of power hasn't went completely to his head, as do some logia users with granted power as his. He isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty, he was used to deal with blood everyday. When a patient is in danger, the man seems to shift of mindset, becoming more serious than ever. As all doctors, saving lives over taking them is a huge issue, only if he you pass his judgment. He has no pity for those who don't value life. If he isn't studying medicine books, he's refining his Forge sword techniques (Read below for descriptions), or he's drinking. One who enjoys to celebrate, he will be a happy man with a big glass of ale, merry compatriots, he will sing along to the songs and dance all night.

Devil Fruit/Weapons: Goro Goro Fruit/ Rumble Rumble Fruit. Lightning Logia, Forge Sword.

Using electricity, he has a special technique that welds and breaks apart metal. Thus, he may wield a large greatsword then divide it with electricity and have dual swords, amongst other things he can do. This is the Forge Sword; a blade which is forged by lightning itself. Along this ability, it also includes an armor, the Forge Armor
Forge Armor

Taking on the Forge Armor leaves him with only electricity to use as offensive, as it requires all the metal to make the armor. If he were to be missing parts of metal, for example, if blades were scattered about, he wouldn't be able to fully form the armor until he could melt them into the shape of the armor and wear them.

History: Born in a family of doctors, the valor of life and how important it was instilled early in his life. His island was situated in East Blue, and lived relatively calm lives. They tended to the villagers around the island, shaped like a crescent. They lived on the southern tip and every week, Vincent and his parents went from village to village to check on them, to see if anyone needed tending. Simple check-ups, helping the elderly, and even some rare check-ups on livestock, when direly needed. It wasn't their profession, but they helped the most they could. They were hard working people. And every week, they would reach the north tip of the island, where a fisherman lived. The old man had arthritis, but he loved his job. And every week, he would offer them a ride back home across the bay of the crescent to the southern tip.

But when a sickness began spreading throughout the island, the doctors tried as hard as they could to find a cure, but their efforts were always in vain. So, before Vincent caught the disease, he left in search of a cure, to save his island. It was the old man that had given a boat for the young teenager to leave the island. The old man was wise. He could tell from the previous victims and the amount of time it took for them to die, he knew that by the time Vincent would reach the next island, everyone would have caught the plague, and many will have already died. Nothing was more true. It took a efw days of sailing to reach the next island, but they had nothing that Vincent didn't already know, nothing helpful. He came back with a Marine fleet 2 months later, but his arrival tore his heart. No one lived. Even the animals had succumbed to the disease. The island reeked of death and decay. With a heavy heart, he joined the Marines as a recruit-doctor.His stay was for many years, gaining valuable expertise and access to better books and recent medecine techniques from across the seas. Sailing in a crew of 50 men, their captain was a reckless fool, who cared nothing for the lives of his crewmembers. Vincent's hatred grew slowly, accumulating like a storm in the distance.

The day came, when Vincent was 19, that they docked on an unhabited island. Ordered to look around for any herbs or medical supplies, Vincent came across nothing other than the Goro Goro fruit. Unsure of his find, the man packed the ruit along with the rest of his materials. He had never seen such a fruit before. It wasn't before he got back to base that he was able to look through the library to find any matching description. Finding none, he decided to try it out himself. The results changed his life; as a strong current ran through him. The doctor looked at his hand, and an electrical arc danced between his fingers. The man grinned madly. A gift from the gods... He told himself. Bestowed upon him to save this world. Save it from those who wasted lives in vain. The next day, burnt ruins remained of the base, with only the admiral dead and many wounded. He left the island on a ship by himself, and a bounty placed on his head; 25,000 berries. No one knew that he was now the possessor of the Goro Goro powers, they only saw their captain being cut down casually by their doctor. He didn't need the fruit, he had a good skill with swords. However, the fruit gave him the confidence to change the situation.

He's been on the run since, treating those who needed and leaving after his care wasn't required. He was a mysterious doctor, who introduced himself as Dr. Volt. Keeping his visage hidden behind a metal mask, he would use his electrical abilities to better his medical abilities, along with his swordsmanship.

Ons: Rough play, upskirt/partially dressed, vaginal, anal, oral, domination, bondage, teasing.

Offs: Humiliation, decapitation, toilet play,

Favorite sexual Position: Spooning

Position on ship: Doctor