Life In The Ludus(In Need of Gladiators, Gladiator Trainees, & a Lanista's Wife)

Started by Urbanzorro, January 12, 2015, 12:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Urbanzorro on January 14, 2015, 10:34:11 PM
@ Daylily : Approved

@ CurvyKitten: Approved

YAAY So if someone wants to plot with me and my new girl let me know :)

Aiden

Urban can I change something in my sheet, during the time he was gone I want him to have a son and come back with him.

He will mostly be a background character of course, but raised in the Ludus.

summoner2183

ArtemisHighmore

Submitting for inspection!

Irenaeus Kokes
by ArtemisHighmore
Role: Slave, Greek Tutor
Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance Details: A curved scar along his left hip.
Personality: Irenaeus is very soft spoken and well mannered. He accepts his lot in and life, always happy to serve the master of the house. When alone, he often has a glazed over appearance, his mind wandering.
Bio: Born with the gift of a philosopher’s spirit and keen of wit, Irenaeus was destine to become a great teacher if fate had not intervened. Wandering upon the beach one night, having left his companions had a celebration in hopes of finding some inspiration for a verse he was working upon, Irenaeus was set upon by brigands. They quickly overpowered him, his last memory of the conflict being the sound of a club of wood driving against the back of his head. He awoke to the tossing of a ship upon the sea; his limbs bound together, countless others in the same situation as he pressed in around him.

It was only after making landfall upon the lands of the Roman’s did Irenaeus truly begin to understand what had befallen him. A part of him had always suspected that he was merely being held for ransom, something that seemed common for the coastal cities. Such hope was dashed, understanding that it was slavery that he was destined for. With this understanding came a curiosity of how he would be put to use, his frame lacking the physical attributes required for manual labor. He began to worry that perhaps he would be cast into the arena, a fate that often left him awake all night, a cold sweat upon his brow.

Hoping to prevent such a fate, he found himself spouting verses whenever he was paraded through the various markets. It was in the city of Ostia Antica that his spouting found fruit, his life purchased by the Flavius family to replace their aging tutor, a man too frail to be of any use. Thankful to be able to use his intellect, Irenaeus has applied himself completely to the role of teacher, serving the family these last fifteen years.
Character's Ons: Oral(giving), Pleasing, Being Commanded
Character's Offs: Tenderness, Kissing (Unless commanded to do so), toilet play
Player's Ons: See my O/O’s
Player's Offs: See my O/O’s, feel free to ask.

la dame en noir

Just peeking in to perv on the profiles and such. The spot I wanted are all taken lol.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Urbanzorro

@ Daylily: Ooops, I meant to say to you that I'm going to be posting all the characters up on the OOC thread shortly

@Aiden: he would have to be a VERY minor character considering that I'm not too current on E's rules regarding child characters but I do know enough to suspect they are quite strict. What age range are you looking to have him be? And just how minor a character are we talking? (please respond via PM, you'll see why shortly.)

@ArtemisHighmore: Approved

@Everyone: The IC threads are up. Links to them can be found in the OOC thread (Failing that, they are in the Extreme small groups section). And the game has officially started. With that in mind I will be locking this thread shortly. I'm pretty sure I've addressed everyone who has anything outstanding. Either in this post or via PM. If I haven't gotten to you/you've slipped under the radar please PM me so I can get back to you.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

ArtemisHighmore

Hazy Sky

For consideration... One Roman, ex legionary blacksmith.

Marcus or "Dux"
by Skyre
Role: Blacksmith. Specializing in blades and armour.
Gladiator Type: N/A. If he were to fight he would logically fight as a Murmillo. As a result he favours these fighters.
Orientation: Straight.

Appearance Details: Marcus is tall at six foot and well built. Muscle goes with the job and he was a soldier. Even if he wasn't working he would keep himself fit and healthy. Also part and parcel of the job are the myriad of small scars on his arms from flying sparks and crackling charcoal. His skin is toughened and darkened from the forge and soot and the constant grip and use of his tools. His hair and beard reek of smoke after a few days of work.
He has a tattoo of an armillae on both of his upper arms and 'S Q P R' on the back of his right hand. He is seldom well or cleanly dressed, but there is no point of being either in his line of work. He does however take regular baths.

Personality: Marcus' default position on life is gruff indifference. He is equally disparaging about the gladiators and the owners. One group he accuses of being soft and effeminate and the other of never getting their hands dirty or doing a hard day's work in their lives. The world has not been an easy place for him at times and he's hard back. At least until you get to know him that is. Underneath that gruff exterior is a calm, confident man who knows that he might not be as quick as he once was, but that his strength is undiminished. That his experience and knowledge are great and that he is very good at what he does. Marcus has seen it all before and is not easily flustered or intimidated. Neither does he back down easily or lose face. His anger is slow to rouse and when slower to settle and is mighty. He might not be a young man or a Gladiator, but he was a soldier of twenty five years service and can handle himself accordingly.
Secretly he is very attached to both the fighters and his employers and is quietly, but fiercely loyal to both. He would also be very happy to have his heart put back together if he could ever find someone to replace his dark eyed girl. He would never admit to any of these things to anyone he did not absolutely trust though. Currently no one has earned that trust.
There is one thing that he does not compromise on: No one, but no one uses his tools or his forge. Anyone who does can expect him to be very, very angry about it.

Bio: Marcus has worked hard for everything that he has. It might not be much to someone like the master, but everything that Marcus. He was born into a large, poor family and got into all sorts of trouble as a youth. Then when he was old enough he joined the army to escape the poverty and hopelessness. The army fed and clothed him, gave him purpose and drive. Later it would give him a craft too. Sadly he got very little opportunity to visit his family. Returning from one campaign he found they had gone, vanished and no one knew where.
He returned to the army and learned a trade. He claims it was so he wouldn't have to dig ditches and lay roads, but is undeniably good at what he does too. Marcus spent the next ten years learning and then honing his skills, going wherever the army took him. It was during this time that he won his silver armillae. He doesn't talk about how he won them, but it was a reminder of this event that he had them tattooed on his upper arms. He only wears the torcs themselves on high days and holidays. When he does they are always immaculately polished and bright.
At the age of forty his service was complete and he left the army, set himself up a little shop, bought a dark eyed slave girl and tried to settle down. It didn't work out. The shop lost money because all he wanted to make was blades and repair armour and all he got were dull sheers and horseshoes. He could have tolerated that as it made a living, but then his dark eyed girl who was with child died of that child and he sold up and moved on as soon as she was buried. The army wouldn't have him again, but the ludus would and he is at home with the routine, the yelling, the training and the stream of work to fill his days. He is happy, well not exactly happy, but at peace with himself.

Character's Ons: I'm not sure. I think it rather depends on how he develops.
Character's Offs: Pain. Blood. Messy stuff like that. He does not approve of orgies or men fondling other men. He sees both as foppish Grecian weakness.
Player's Ons: See above.
Player's Offs: See above.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

bubby

IrishWolf

la dame en noir

I sent my character profile to him...but I haven't heard back. I hope I hear soon.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

bubby

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

bubby

Quote from: Daylily on January 16, 2015, 01:24:20 PM
Bubby!

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 16, 2015, 01:24:45 PM
+1000

*Squees, feelz teh luvz, wallows!! *  :-*

*Is pretty sure she still has her old character bio laying around* FOUND IT!

bubby

Ryann ap Elim
by bubby

Role: Gladiatrix Trainee
Gladiator Type: Self trained Dimachaerus
Orientation: Hetero

Appearance Details: Bright green eyes, several scars from previous battles.

Personality: Angry. Calculating. She is a slave, and knows it, and hates it with every fiber of her being. But she knows the only way to survive her situation is to be the best fighter she can be. To become the best Gladiatrix, to bathe in blood and think it the blood of her captors. If she is to die, which truly she cares not if she does, it will be with swords in her hands, not as a pathetic house slave.

Bio: Born in the heart of Ireland , she was the only daughter of the High King, and treated more like a son, just as she wished it. She could hunt and fight alongside any man of the Tribes with ease, and held much respect for her exploits and skills. Able to ride horse, shoot bow, swing a sword and wrestle with the best of the men, it was no surprise to see her in battle parties, her Father having no qualms with sending her to settle disputes and raids. Many sought her hand in marriage, yet she thought herself to young and too fierce to settle to a man... leaving her at her capture a virgin. She was taken in a raid while on the coast of Bregia, and has been too much trouble for the entire length of time she has been in captivity. She finally ends up purchased by the Ludus Flavius, her battle instincts obvious.

Character's Ons: Rough sex, slight non-con
Character's Offs: Full on rape, scat, water sports
Player's Ons: Possible 'romance' with another Gladiator, either established or new.
Player's Offs: Same as characters. (PM ME FOR DETAILS IF A SEXUAL SITUATION MIGHT OCCUR)

Stats

Health:4
Attack:5
Defense:5
Agility:7
Accuracy:4

The Dark Raven

Urbanzorro

Ok, the  application process is now closed. bubby, skyre, & la dame en noir your characters are approved, I'll be adding them into the character thread sometime today(most likely after I get out of work)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Uebelator

Im very sorry too, but it seems that I have bitten off more than I can chew with this game. Sadly I dont think I can give it as much attention as it deserves and so I better withdraw now before anyone really starts plotting with me.

Have fun!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Uebelator on January 19, 2015, 01:51:52 AM
Im very sorry too, but it seems that I have bitten off more than I can chew with this game. Sadly I dont think I can give it as much attention as it deserves and so I better withdraw now before anyone really starts plotting with me.

Have fun!

Sorry to see you go, Uebelator.  Was looking forward to our little plotting with Octavia and Annika
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Uebelator

Yes, I was looking forward to that too, but I dont wanna disappoint anyone by not being able to post properly.
But if youd like to write with me in the future, Id be more than happy, if you wrote me a PM. :)