Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 2 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 07, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

The rules, detailed explanation of the game and game roles have been moved to the Game rules and explanation thread.

The Villagers have won the game!

Players:
  • Aeval
  • Avi
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Greenthorn
  • Kazyth
  • Kipoc
  • Lithos
  • Paladin
  • Requiem
  • Scott
  • September

Roles:
  • 6-3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

Avi

Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Xillen

Quote from: Avi on May 07, 2009, 12:10:15 PM
*grins*  A forum-based Mafia-esque game?  I'm in. :D

Yes, it's Mafia, fantasy style. Both games are more or less the game, but here you have Werewolves and Seers and Healers, instead of Mobsters, Detectives and Medics.

September

Some of my ons.

Greenthorn

Kip

I've looked at the information in the last gameplay thread and I'm also definitely interested!  Count me in!

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Xillen

Hmm, apparently there's not too much interest in this anymore :/

Lithos

It being mafia esque and all, I got an offer I cannot refuse.

I am in if we get the critical mass for starting together.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Elunari

Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Greenthorn

Xillen

As long as we can keep the drama outside :P

We currently have 7 people. I'll run this if we can get 12, though more are welcome.

Note that I won't start right after getting to 12. I'll leave it open for a few more days so people have a chance on joining :)

Greetings, Xillen.

Scott

Kazyth

Kaz is in!  But if I get lynched first thing, I'm setting you all on fire with the power of my brain!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Requiem

Paladin

Greenthorn

Xillen

That's 11. We'll need at least one more!

Surprising that only 2 people of the old run rejoined.

Emmaline

Xillen

That's 12!

I'll keep the game open until either Friday evening or Saturday morning. After that, we'll go. :)

Greenthorn

Can you start it on Tuesday if you're going to wait until the weekend?

Xillen

Uhm, why?

If you have someone in mind who you think wants to join the game, but won't be back on Tuesday, tell me over YIM who you have in mind, and I might wait.

If you're going to be away for the weekend, don't worry. The first night will last pretty long, so you'll get a chance to react.

Greenthorn

It's the latter...sort of!

I'll be around on the weekend, but Monday is a crazy day for me and depending on how the day ends, I won't be online at all!  My eldest daughter has two doctor's appointments, both which will be about one to two hours apiece, then it is also my little one's birthday!

But, it's okay...I'll catch up if anything happens!

Xillen

Xillen

After all the hard labor, the town of Miller's Hollow is finally erected, and as dusk sets in, all the villagers head to their individual cottages under the light of a full moon. Most of you are about to take a good night's rest, tired from all the hard work. One decides to play around a bit with his or her supernatural hobby, grabbing a crystal ball to fulfill a voyeuristic desire and scry upon a fellow villager.

Some of you however, are feeling odd. Perhaps it has something to do with the full moon, as you feel yourselves transforming, growing hair and tails, hands and feet transforming into paws, and the face receiving major alterations. This awakens something new insides yourself. A hunger, for human flesh! As you leave your cottage in search of prey, you notice you are not alone! Together, you decide on a pact, and invade the cottage of a poor, innocent, unsuspecting villager!

Remaining players:
  • Aeval
  • Avi
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Greenthorn
  • Kazyth
  • Kipoc
  • Lithos
  • Paladin
  • Requiem
  • Scott